It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best way to get a Demonstration going?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
What would be the best way to get a Demonstration going on?

I'm thinking of marching on 10 Downing Street about the Human Rights Issues.... this is pathetic and getting worse by the day.... they now want even more Human Rights for Illegals and Terrorists in this Country.....

WTF is this Government doing?

They havnt even got the balls to kick out hate preachers nevermind the Illegals who throw their passports away so they cant be identified..... bloody rubbish..... just get a plane and send them home.....

There should be no Rights for them.... full stop!!

We should set this up so it interrupts the stupid Olympic Games which the Government and a lot of other people are more bothered about.....

This should not be arranged on FB or any chatsite which is well known but some other way....

Suggestions???

I think 'Radio' would be best actually... send a message to a load of radio stations and hope they readit out over the airwaves!!
edit on 5-3-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The day of peaceful demonstration is over...We need 300,000,000 people pissed and armed to end this crap hole we are in...just look at peaceful demonstrations they don't work...but brute force that will send a message...

edit on 5-3-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I think 'Radio' would be best actually... send a message to a load of radio stations and hope they readit out over the airwaves!!

Just like the T.V the radio is just as bad...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm thinking of marching on 10 Downing Street about the Human Rights Issues.... this is pathetic and getting worse by the day.... they now want even more Human Rights for Illegals and Terrorists in this Country.....

WTF is this Government doing?

They havnt even got the balls to kick out hate preachers nevermind the Illegals who throw their passports away so they cant be identified..... bloody rubbish..... just get a plane and send them home.....

There should be no Rights for them.... full stop!!

We should set this up so it interrupts the stupid Olympic Games which the Government and a lot of other people are more bothered about.....

This should not be arranged on FB or any chatsite which is well known but some other way....

Suggestions???

edit on 5-3-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Hey, you Brits wanted the immigrants, so there you go. Not only that, but you cast God out for secular humanism and so now your destiny is a prayer rug and sharia law. There you go.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A Santa Claus size bag of Cannabis used to work great in the 60s.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Speaking as a westerner, I find it kind of ironic when a government of a country creates a scenario in which people need refuge from or a desire to emigrate away from and then complain when they get immigrants. Not that it's a great choice but were I given a choice between being a foreigner or being bombed to oblivion I think I'd go with foreigner as well. Just sayin...

top topics

join