It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real footage of abduction in progress ? why dont they set up camera traps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

curiosity

conducting scientific experiments on earthly life-forms and collecting specimens quietly without any need to alert us to their presence

Abductions, UFO's and the like are a money making scam imo. I would imagine religion started in a similar way. Chinese whispers, exaggerating events, mistaking worldy things for something else......a need to feel part of something....etc etc

So, you dont belive in UFO's yet you are here reading posts and commenting about something you dont belive in, right?? My guess is that you also have "need to feel part of something!!" I personally dont believe in Bigfoot or dragons that is why I stay away from the cryptozoology forum!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

How can i put this...

There is no real footage. All of the vids you have posted are clearly fake/setup/hoax vids.

Explain why they would need to abduct us?

I haven't watched these yet so I don't have an opinion but this post bothered me.

- The OP was posted at 6am.
- You posted the first reply at 6:09am.
- There is about 18 minutes of videos.

I don't understand why people are so quick to agree with this kind of statement when you obviously didn't watch them.

Let me answer that for you....ive seen them all before, none of them are new

A 9 minute gap is ample to double check they are the ones i had seen before and make a reply.

Dont let it bother you, its an internet forum.

I cant understand the need for aliens to abduct us, yet no one is forthcoming with anything valid

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So, you dont belive in UFO's yet you are here reading posts and commenting about something you dont belive in, right?? My guess is that you also have "need to feel part of something!!" I personally dont believe in Bigfoot or dragons that is why I stay away from the cryptozoology forum!!!

No i dont believe aliens are visiting us, do i believe in UFO's....of course. I have mis identified things in the past, for example, seen a plane coming towards me with a landing light on....and confused it for a helicopter
The point between knowing it was a plane and guessing it was a helicopter...it was a UFO.

You dont need to believe in something to know if it is real or not. It doesnt mean you are any less knowledgeable on the subject....if anything, not believing means you will ask more questions....dig deeper.

I dont believe in religion...yet i know it exists.
I dont believe in child abuse...yet i know it exists.

You need skeptics on here, otherwise whatever fiction/myth/story you were told....you would most likely believe as fact.

I know if i were shown evidence....real evidence, not a hoax/setup/fake vid on youtube i could agree with some of the people on here. But as that is lacking, and the die harders dont even bother to question anything...i and others are here to drag you back to reality...albeit for a short time.

We cover the things you miss, like the obvious....planes, satellites, space debris, birds, lens flares etc etc. Im under no illusion, if we (skeptics) were not here, this place would be a mad house...much like GLP.
edit on 5-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by h8grey
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

i jumped into this thread to respond to the question about why abuctees don't film their scenarios....I'm not hear to prove to anyone about anything. I am just answering my experience....i had never been abudcted...didnt bleievein ufos.....had no need to put up video cameras in my room when I''m a normal person going to sleep.....Then, I was abducted out of the blue on the night of march 18 2011withn no cameras in my room because when 5 greyes "morphed" into my locked house and began treating me like a lab rat.....my story is my own experience....I only truly know as well as the others having experiences greys that there is something dark and secretive going on in our homes in the dead of night that mosts are unconscious and unaware of. '''I'm not hear to preach...just relaying my personal experiences with these unpleasant grey beings..dont expect you to believe me...it took me having to see these creatures face to face in my bedroom to know without a doubt the existence of a non human greyrace....the only way you will get to that place is having your own encounter....I am on a journey to figure out how ti live with these harassers that invade my privacy and sleep and instill primal fear within me...im not here toprech to others...i just want to learn how to live a normal life when these greys dare targeting me nonstop

already had my own encounter, when i was five and i was WIDE AWAKE... lemme tell you and it was not horrifying, just odd and scary in the moment that i saw the flash, which i am not sure what that was but was pretty sure that he got me... only to find myself still standing there... very odd. Could have been a camera for all i know. at that time of the night, alone, at age five a camera flash would have scared and stunned me just the same.

I have had much more frightening experiences. I have had sleep paralysis A LOT and know how scary it can be even if you see NOTHING, but hallucinations are not uncommon during SP.

Sure, i think some of them might have messed with people but you never hear "they cut my leg off while I was sleeping!"... hell, MUCH scarier stories come out of hospitals.

I'm not saying it is not real but that if they managed to do this after "morphing" into your room during SP, having someone watch isn't going to help you at all. they can easily put the other person to sleep or whatever.

all I'm saying is that maybe you should not let this bother you so bad. they obviously did not kill you and it might have just been a bad dream.
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the supportive words. I truly wish that there could have been even the slightest possibility of my experience being a dream. Unfortunately, there is not even the slightest chance that it was. I was fully awake, sober, and in the same state of mind right now as I type this as I was the night I encountered greys. I had never suffered from any type of sleep paralysis prior to this night, so it was incredibly scary being unable to move as they stood inches from my face/were touching me.

You are right, they could have killed me or hurt me real badly if they wanted to. They didn't...they just psychological "raped" me and have left me with severe PTSD following this experience. I used to be a person that loved being alone and had no problem going to sleep at night. Now, I must be around others all hours of the day and stay up till sunlight to avoid sleeping. If I don't have anybody next to me to watch me fall asleep, I just don't sleep at all.

As far as trying to record them, It's a good idea. I am so frightened of seeing these creatures again that I try to take measures to never have them come back...I used to be an atheist, but have since visited several priests, ufologists, and psychics/mediums on my quest to seek protection from these entities. To me, they are negative entities. They do not care for me and I believe humans in general, but I can only speak for myself. They do not like me. They do nothing to comfort me or show any compassion when I'm paralyzed at their will while they gather whatever bodily specimens they are after.

It is true that they aren't here to kill. I would be dead if that were the case. They seem to have a job to do and do it with cold, callous/surgical precision. The entire scenario took in total about 3 minutes and they operated as if they had done this millions of times. I agree with a previous person in this thread....whatever these things are, they have the ability to read thoughts and are aware of everything. I do not believe you can "fool"them. Their abilities are those that we do not understand.
edit on 5-3-2012 by h8grey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
just wanted to add...Im not sure if these grey beings are E.T or inter dimensional ..There was no spaceship, ufo, or anything of that nature during the night in question....these beings have the ability to manipulate dimensions? time ? space? where they can travel in and out of homes without using doors or even walking for that matter....they literally "morph" in and "morph" out...I think it is too quick to jump to outer space extraterrestrial when dealing with beings that look "alien".....they also smelled like an "earthy nutrient"/awful type smell....when they were "working" on me, their legs were inches from my face/nose....(their legs are ridiculous, I mean ridiculously, skinny...maybe 3 centimeters in diameter).....but I could smell the nastiness of that "earthy" smell that seeped their legs/skin....it's a smell I will never forget but it makes me wonder if these beings habitat within the earth as opposed to some far off planet.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy.

They, the Ancients Aliens have made us what we are today "Hybrid species/ Modern Man". So why wouldn't they continue their experiments. It goes back 1000's of years. It because of modern technology we can make our own thought or opinion on what is placed in front of us such as videos feeds, stills and so forth. Wether its a hoax or not is besides the point. All of the hidden truths will be unfolded before we know it, and then we will know the truth of mankind its self.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by h8grey
just wanted to add...Im not sure if these grey beings are E.T or inter dimensional ..There was no spaceship, ufo, or anything of that nature during the night in question....these beings have the ability to manipulate dimensions? time ? space? where they can travel in and out of homes without using doors or even walking for that matter....they literally "morph" in and "morph" out...I think it is too quick to jump to outer space extraterrestrial when dealing with beings that look "alien".....they also smelled like an "earthy nutrient"/awful type smell....when they were "working" on me, their legs were inches from my face/nose....(their legs are ridiculous, I mean ridiculously, skinny...maybe 3 centimeters in diameter).....but I could smell the nastiness of that "earthy" smell that seeped their legs/skin....it's a smell I will never forget but it makes me wonder if these beings habitat within the earth as opposed to some far off planet.

I think they are from right here on Earth, and that they are a species of animal that can enter dreams and communicate with humans symbolically--probably the same creatures that people in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries called "the Fey".

While that might sound 'out there', I think it makes more sense than the ET hypothesis. Consider this: What do we look like to an ant? Well, we don't like anything, because ants don't see us. We definitely exist however. If we understood ant perception and could present ourselves to them, how would we do it? We might try to look like we think they expect us to look so as to make it easier for them to recognize us as a fellow creature.

I think they 'abduct' people because they are parodying modern science and trying to alter our perspective at a deep, mythic level. Jacques Vallee has written about this possibility in detail and several of his followers are collecting historical data that will eventually be available for computer analysis.

So, basically, to understand this we have to think outside the box and get past this outer space stuff. You won't see videos of them because they enter a dream state, but they are most definitely 'real'. Because we don't believe this is possible, we disregard this possibility, yet almost every culture except ours believes that it is possible to enter/alter a person's dream state. That's what shamans do, for example.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

actually is there any cases where someones knees were actually turned backwards? maybe its was a genetic deformity?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

curiosity

conducting scientific experiments on earthly life-forms and collecting specimens quietly without any need to alert us to their presence

So that would have been dealt with in the first journey, if they can traverse the universe with no problems, collecting specimens and conducting experiments on organic life would be no biggy. It would have taken 1 abduction to reveal the genetic makeup of us humans..and another to collect other specimens.

If they didnt want to be caught/alert us to their presence, why do it in front of cameras? Why have flashing lights on their crafts?

Abductions, UFO's and the like are a money making scam imo. I would imagine religion started in a similar way. Chinese whispers, exaggerating events, mistaking worldy things for something else......a need to feel part of something....etc etc

I've always held this theory that the reason the abductions keep happening is because we are being used as specimens for an extraterrestrial familiarization class. It's students coming to earth doing the abductions to become familiar with what it is like to be in the presence of another "intelligent" life form. It's kind of like biology class where the text book can tell you everything about how a frog works yet students still dissect frogs because nothing beats a hands on approach. The only thing saving us from dissection is that we are another "intelligent" life form. It's the only theory I can come up with that answers almost all the questions pertaining to continued alien abductions.

As far as the flashing lights, most ufos do not have flashing lights. Most just have a glow which some people theorize has something to do with the energy generated by these things.

You seem to assume they are evasive. One could easily argue they do not care if someone sees them as most people who report these things are not believed by the majority. The best way to keep something a secret is sometimes having it out in the open.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

I have tried screen printing, google images, posting to image shack, posting to photo bucket, etc etc and the darn thing won't embed in here and I have no idea why. I have never had issues posting pics before. Here is a link to the image I'm talking about and assume you are talking about.

Back to topic...I read through the past threads that are supposed to have debunked the videos. I'm not really satisfied that they were debunked in a way that is absolute, but theories of how were thrown around and are definitely something to consider. I still feel most of these videos are not real but I definitely do not have enough video editing knowledge to pick them apart. Either way, they were interesting to see and I still wonder about what actually happened in the surveillance video of the man that disappeared, be it supernatural or not.
edit on 5-3-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

That image is from the corner of a Poster advertising a company that makes digital Game Camera's. It's been too long for me to remember the company, but you will find at least two threads on it. Debunked long ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

The only ones that might possibly have a chance of being real is the 2nd and 3rd videos. But I think one of those two is still fake, possibly both of them fake. I believe that the aliens would take careful precautions to make sure they aren't filmed, such as small EMP bursts or something of that nature.

PS - you started off with a really crappy fake op. That didn't help your cause very much.
edit on 6-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

How can i put this...

There is no real footage. All of the vids you have posted are clearly fake/setup/hoax vids.

Explain why they would need to abduct us?

Abductions are not made by any extra-terrestrials.Humans are abducting humans,sometimes for testing,sometimes for organs,sometimes for fun.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If they didnt want to be caught/alert us to their presence, why do it in front of cameras? Why have flashing lights on their crafts? Abductions, UFO's and the like are a money making scam imo.

I'm sure any hypothetical alien expedition to Earth would not want to be "caught" as in captured, but baring a freak accident or random error on their part, it would be extremely unlikely given the lack of technical parity. This brings us onto them not wanting to alert us to their presence. Given that there really would be nothing even human military forces could do, and that in fact these exact same units may even partake in a cover up of the events anyway, there seems little reason for concealment of individual "scout" craft.

How would we know any lights on a UFO are for illumination? Why couldn't they be part of the propulsion system?

All UFOs are a money making scam? I take it you don't mean the ones involving military personnel, where nothing was sold and where no profit was made.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

All UFOs are a money making scam? I take it you don't mean the ones involving military personnel, where nothing was sold and where no profit was made.

No, i mean these people too

They make huge amounts of money from donations, talks, being guests on shows, writing articles, books etc.

Capt Robert Salas is one example...."Faded Giant"...the book he wrote
This guy has been proven to be a liar though his continuous change of story. He was after the $$$.

Im sure i could point out numerous other examples of these people profiting from their claims.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Great Information! I have seen a few of these before. The one with the Russian Child, I have never seen! I think that all of them are real! I have been taken before! I know these creatures exist! Keep up the Great Research!
Sincerely, Amy in NC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join