It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real footage of abduction in progress ? why dont they set up camera traps

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by h8grey

Thanks for staying on topic..
question for ya, now you been abducted, why don't put up some cameras now ?
who knows, perhaps you are still being abducted each night without knowing about it.
Put up some cameras or voice recorders and see if you catch anything.
remember to wrap the electronics in foil to shield against a EMP.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by h8grey
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

i jumped into this thread to respond to the question about why abuctees don't film their scenarios....I'm not hear to prove to anyone about anything. I am just answering my experience....i had never been abudcted...didnt bleievein ufos.....had no need to put up video cameras in my room when I''m a normal person going to sleep.....Then, I was abducted out of the blue on the night of march 18 2011withn no cameras in my room because when 5 greyes "morphed" into my locked house and began treating me like a lab rat.....my story is my own experience....I only truly know as well as the others having experiences greys that there is something dark and secretive going on in our homes in the dead of night that mosts are unconscious and unaware of. '''I'm not hear to preach...just relaying my personal experiences with these unpleasant grey beings..dont expect you to believe me...it took me having to see these creatures face to face in my bedroom to know without a doubt the existence of a non human greyrace....the only way you will get to that place is having your own encounter....I am on a journey to figure out how ti live with these harassers that invade my privacy and sleep and instill primal fear within me...im not here toprech to others...i just want to learn how to live a normal life when these greys dare targeting me nonstop

already had my own encounter, when i was five and i was WIDE AWAKE... lemme tell you and it was not horrifying, just odd and scary in the moment that i saw the flash, which i am not sure what that was but was pretty sure that he got me... only to find myself still standing there... very odd. Could have been a camera for all i know. at that time of the night, alone, at age five a camera flash would have scared and stunned me just the same.

I have had much more frightening experiences. I have had sleep paralysis A LOT and know how scary it can be even if you see NOTHING, but hallucinations are not uncommon during SP.

Sure, i think some of them might have messed with people but you never hear "they cut my leg off while I was sleeping!"... hell, MUCH scarier stories come out of hospitals.

I'm not saying it is not real but that if they managed to do this after "morphing" into your room during SP, having someone watch isn't going to help you at all. they can easily put the other person to sleep or whatever.

all I'm saying is that maybe you should not let this bother you so bad. they obviously did not kill you and it might have just been a bad dream.
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If you look at the image in the last video you can clearly see the person or whatever is on all fours with their knees on the ground and you can see the feet behind. If they were doing a back bend as you claim their knees would not be on the ground like that unless they were hyper extended and bent backward.

The picture i posted is a still from the footage from the "police car". With the "Alien" walking away from the car

The legs bend like humans, as do the arms, the joints are all in the right places, and bend the correct way. I even outlined the body with a white outline.

Screenprint what you are seeing and post it...as we are clearly watching something different

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but you haven't explained diddly. Why don't you at the very least provide some links that debunk these videos with some kind of scientific back up.

Personally, I don't think you have it and your just trolling.

But if I'm wrong. I'd like to see it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have tried screen printing, google images, posting to image shack, posting to photo bucket, etc etc and the darn thing won't embed in here and I have no idea why. I have never had issues posting pics before. Here is a link to the image I'm talking about and assume you are talking about.

Back to topic...I read through the past threads that are supposed to have debunked the videos. I'm not really satisfied that they were debunked in a way that is absolute, but theories of how were thrown around and are definitely something to consider. I still feel most of these videos are not real but I definitely do not have enough video editing knowledge to pick them apart. Either way, they were interesting to see and I still wonder about what actually happened in the surveillance video of the man that disappeared, be it supernatural or not.
edit on 5-3-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

There is no real footage. All of the vids you have posted are clearly fake/setup/hoax vids.

Then you wouldn't mind debunking them all

I'm not saying those aren't fake.

I just hate these kinds of posts.

They're all fake, it's obvious! you just have to take my word for it!

Why they would abduct us?

Hell i don't know but why wouldn't they?

edit on 5-3-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

While I dont have the specific threads, they have ALL been posted here numerous times and debunked or discussed to ad nauseum......anyone who has been around this forum for so long would have recognized them...or so I thought.

None of these are new.....

I wish I could find them via search, but I dont remember the title names....

Just an FYI....
edit on March 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've never seen the first one which is pretty good fake or not.
#s 2 and 3 I'm pretty sure have been debunked.
#4 is a door knob turning. Wow?
The "strange mutant creature" is nothing but somebody with a mask on the back of their head doing the crabwalk. It looks like it was filmed in someone's driveway as it's only 1 car width wide.
Flying girl - again debunked here long ago.
I don't know about the trail cam pic. That was a wierd one.

The first vid was worth watching though.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Nice video.

I know this is not easy information to find.

Unfortunately the aliens are aware of what the abductee is aware of, so the only way is for a researcher to plant a camera without the abductee knowing about it which is illegal and has not happened. However what has happened, is that during an abduction the actual abductee will walk up and turn the camera off or walk out into the living room. When questioned about this they cannot exlpain the urge they had except that it was an urge because they didn't think they were going to be abducted, and then an abduction happened. Many times the rooms of abductees have been recorded and monitored for different frequencies, there are still tapes in MOFUN which have not been looked at, possibly they have something. There was a completely respected scientist in New Mexico, everybody respected him for his knowledge and he worked with the military. He started saying that aliens were walking through his walls at night and he wouldn't let himself sleep.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by Vandalour

Nice video.

I know this is not easy information to find.

Unfortunately the aliens are aware of what the abductee is aware of, so the only way is for a researcher to plant a camera without the abductee knowing about it which is illegal and has not happened. However what has happened, is that during an abduction the actual abductee will walk up and turn the camera off or walk out into the living room. When questioned about this they cannot exlpain the urge they had except that it was an urge because they didn't think they were going to be abducted, and then an abduction happened. Many times the rooms of abductees have been recorded and monitored for different frequencies, there are still tapes in MOFUN which have not been looked at, possibly they have something. There was a completely respected scientist in New Mexico, everybody respected him for his knowledge and he worked with the military. He started saying that aliens were walking through his walls at night and he wouldn't let himself sleep.

I see, there can only be one reason for the abductee to turn off the camera.. mind control and mind reading.
only one solution then for setting up camera, it must be done by someone else. and it must be dont without the abductee knowing about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
people are making so many things up..such to the point the that if the real thing would occur no one would know it....now one thing i have noticed about the 1st one is that yes its looks pretty real to me..but aliens dont go aroung killing dogs.cattle or what ever...lol. the rest is fake..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, the others seem obviously fake (though there's really very little to see & thus disprove on the CCTV footage) but I did happen to meet and talk with the couple that filmed the "disappearance" in the bedroom and found them and their back story quite believable. They were genuinely concerned and deadly serious.
On another note, I remember seeing one clip of an alleged abduction that I can't find any more, of a camping trip, of what appeared to be an entity walking through the site and a godawful wailing & screaming of some sort of feedback, it sounded like a Butthole Surfers track (:
Quite spooky, and while everyone at the time claimed it looked like a balloon, I agree it did at first but as the clip progressed, the figure morphed in to something (I remember feeling) really strange.
Anyway, I'm certain this phenomenon does happen, it is real, but will we or could we ever film it? Dunno....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
How can i put this...

There is no real footage. All of the vids you have posted are clearly fake/setup/hoax vids.

Explain why they would need to abduct us?

I haven't watched these yet so I don't have an opinion but this post bothered me.

- The OP was posted at 6am.
- You posted the first reply at 6:09am.
- There is about 18 minutes of videos.

I don't understand why people are so quick to agree with this kind of statement when you obviously didn't watch them.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I haven't watched these yet so I don't have an opinion but this post bothered me.

- The OP was posted at 6am.
- You posted the first reply at 6:09am.
- There is about 18 minutes of videos.

I don't understand why people are so quick to agree with this kind of statement when you obviously didn't watch them.

Because as GEL and others have pointed out, all of these videos are old and have been debunked numerous times on these forums.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The first video is not real but is from a series of short films. The page on YouTube contains a link to this site, containing the following text...

A clip from the upcoming Grey Corridor Episode 2: Alien Abduction, which is over 8 minutes in length and contains far more than just scares... it is a journey into one mans nightmare. Subscribe to get information on the premiere of this and other Episodes. In the meantime, check out Episode 1: Alien Under the Bed.

The page for the Episode 1 says...

The inaugural episode of the web series/character blog The Grey Corridor, featuring Woods Ulmann, the writer of a book called Xenophobia, which detailed his experiences with alien abduction and the UFO phenomenon. Suffering from writers block and a crumbling marriage, Woods decides to go 21st century and blog/vlog about the alien question instead of working on the follow-up to Xenophobia. In this episode, Woods buys a video camera to begin investigating some of the stranger occurrences that have been plaguing him. With it, he hopes to silence the nay-sayers who do not believe he has been repeatedly abducted by aliens, stalked by government officials, and harassed by hostile skeptics. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WOODS ULMANN, READ HIS BLOG AT WWW.WOODSULMANN.COM

Woodsulmann.com does not exist, by the way.

Here is the full video that contains the clip the OP posted. It is clearly a work of fiction.

DEBUNKED

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

My thread is not all about those videos..
as I said in my into im sure allot of those are fake..

my thread was supposed to be about setting up camera traps, but I see people are more focused on the videos.
And its to late for me to edit my thread.

I wish I could remove the videos

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
as I said in my into im sure allot of those are fake...

That is all well and good; but there are those who will insist the video is real. My post is for their consumption.

my thread was supposed to be about setting up camera traps...

Abductees may set up camera traps but we will never see those videos. Not because of alien manipulation or a cover-up but because there is nothing to capture.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by WingedBull

My thread is not all about those videos..
as I said in my into im sure allot of those are fake..

my thread was supposed to be about setting up camera traps, but I see people are more focused on the videos.
And its to late for me to edit my thread.

I wish I could remove the videos

It is always a good rule of thumb.....never post videos you know are fake. That is pretty covered in the T&C too

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
While these videos are fun, I'll support the statements made that every video example posted is fake.

The first one, for instance, should be obvious with the spooky sound effects from the movie title The Ring.
The others all have their tells.

Whatever the case, in regards to the abduction phenomenon, I'm all for setting up video on abductees.

Problems cited in reports of attempts to do this are reported as:
1. Aliens supposedly mind control/read the mind of the abduction target and make abduction target leave areas of video coverage or turn off cameras.
2. EMP alien craft kills all electricity and shuts off cameras.

These are 2 of the most common cited problems in staking out an abductee watch in hopes of catching an abduction event.

These cited problems, however challenging, are not impossible to overcome.

To circumvent these:
1. The abductee cannot know he/she is being videoed, nor that there are even cameras present, plus anyone else in the area who's mind can also be supposedly read should also have no knowledge of cameras or recording.
2. All recording equipment would need be hardened against EMP and power loss.

Proposal:
Set up a research program requiring live-in study for abductees.
The program would need be a double blind study where adbuction victims as well as researchers are unaware of the behind the scenes video coverage of subjects, or the nature of the true study.
The ruse for blind researchers and subjects could be a long term live-in sleep study for instance.
Everyone signs waivers with lots of fine print allowing unrestricted video to occur.

Subjects are housed in a secure controlled access facility, but nothing conspicuous.
All data feeds from monitoring equipment post off-site with backups local so no supposed mind probing can occur with the people behind the curtain doing the real study.

This, of course, would be prohibitively expensive, but proper scientific research into any avenue of question even with mundane things costs money, and usually lots of it.
How much $ was spent on that research program to discover what level of impact cow farts contribute to global warming?
Yeah, that really happened.

Anyway, yeah, there has yet to be any proper real funded scientific inquiry into this phenomenon other than from an esoteric psychological perspective.
No one has yet done a physically involved long term controlled study.

If it is aliens, then, there's some technology at work to pull off these abductions.
Regardless the level of technology, however, any and every technology will have its limitations.
Proper controlled scientific inquiry could very well press for, and make headway in discovery what those limitations are, and how to circumvent them.

Use abductees as bait. I've been saying it for years.

edit on 5-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There is no need at all to set up a camera. Do you know why.?

Because they have harnessed the capability to travel through dimensions.

What on this earth makes you thinnk that if they are this smart that you could fool them into getting caught on video?

Lets think about that shall we?

They run sh8t here. We are basically insects to them and you think you can trick them into being caught on film .

It makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join