It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real footage of abduction in progress ? why dont they set up camera traps

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Im trying to find some good footage showing a abduction in action or a clear shoot of a alien life form.
with all the electronic apparatus we humans have, I would believe capturing a abduction in action should be possible.

Please share links and videos in this thread if you know of any good footage

Perhaps people would say "they" would have the ability to detect that kind of technology or kill it with a EMP directed blast.. well.. im sure we can make a EMP shielding for the camera and hide it outside the house filming in.. there are many ways of setting up a camera trap. I would like to see more of this from the people getting abducted on a regular basis. the "worst" that can happen is the abductions stop when you set up your camera gear..

Here are some mixed footage from tube..
Ye I know some of it are fake im sure of it.. but it only takes one to be real

Alien Caught on Tape During Abduction

www.break.com...

Alien Abduction Caught On Security Camera?

Is this a legitimate case of an alien abduction or simply a hoax? Could an abduction have really been captured by a security camera? Watch and judge for yourself. A man is abducted by a U.F.O, or at least that's what it seems like. There is a sense of missing time. Experts have analyzed the tape and have concluded that it is an authentic video.

Alien Abduction caught on tape #2

creature caught on security cam

I left a security cam in a room and it caught the creature oponening the closet door. this is scary. its not in there anymore though! WTF is going on here.

Strange Mutant Creature sighting in USA

I found out an article about this a few years ago and decided to demonstrate it here. So, it's about a weird creature that was seen in a small town in USA, it was even featured in the news.

Flying Girl-Russia-Original & TV News (Old videos).flv

NBC 33: Creepy Louisiana Hunting Pics

Caught this on the morning Baton Rouge, La news. It seems that Louisiana hunters are catching creepy pics of ghosts/demons/paranormal/zombies, whatever you want to call them, on their wild game cams that they set up in the woods to take pics at night. I don't know if they're real or not but it's creepy none the less! BERWICK, La (NBC 33) "An NBC 33 viewer claims to have caught an "alien-looking thing" on a deer cam. He chooses to remain anonymous but says the pic was taken on a reserve in Berwick near Morgan City. The viewer says the cam itself was busted when it was found, but the SIM card was still in it. The viewer claims this is NOT a hoax. NBC 33's Tyler Gamble finds answers today. Watch NBC 33 News at 5 to see what he can find out."

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
How can i put this...

There is no real footage. All of the vids you have posted are clearly fake/setup/hoax vids.

Explain why they would need to abduct us?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

curiosity

conducting scientific experiments on earthly life-forms and collecting specimens quietly without any need to alert us to their presence

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

curiosity

conducting scientific experiments on earthly life-forms and collecting specimens quietly without any need to alert us to their presence

So that would have been dealt with in the first journey, if they can traverse the universe with no problems, collecting specimens and conducting experiments on organic life would be no biggy. It would have taken 1 abduction to reveal the genetic makeup of us humans..and another to collect other specimens.

If they didnt want to be caught/alert us to their presence, why do it in front of cameras? Why have flashing lights on their crafts?

Abductions, UFO's and the like are a money making scam imo. I would imagine religion started in a similar way. Chinese whispers, exaggerating events, mistaking worldy things for something else......a need to feel part of something....etc etc

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There is no real footage. All of the vids you have posted are clearly fake/setup/hoax vids.

Then you wouldn't mind debunking them all

I'm not saying those aren't fake.

I just hate these kinds of posts.

They're all fake, it's obvious! you just have to take my word for it!

Why they would abduct us?

Hell i don't know but why wouldn't they?

edit on 5-3-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Then you wouldn't mind debunking them all

I'm not saying those aren't fake.

I just hate these kinds of posts.

They're all fake, it's obvious! you just have to take my word for it!

Why they would abduct us?

Hell i don't know but why wouldn't they?

They have all been debunked before on here, not that they need it

First one, the quality of the footage changes, effects are added as well as sound to make it feel scary.
This is 100% fake without question. This is a toy/doll alien, with some effects added for "wow" factor.

Second one has been debunked on here, i suggest you look for it

Third one was also debunked on here....search again

4 & 5 are not security camera's, and there is nothing to suggest the thing behind the door is an alien. Its a kid messing with you
The thermal one is a joke, its an effect added after the video was taken. A TIC would cost anywhere from £5000-£25000.

And the last one is of someone with their back arched, leaning over on all fours...with a mask on. Look at the joints....its a person on their back.

Use some common sense

Stories are made up to make their videos seem more believable.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
How can you say with such accuracy they are all fakes? I know we are all used to hoaxes, but as long as you can't proove it is fake, it is not fake neither real to me

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

busy busy busy.. trying to clear the table
I see what you are doing, there are three hats.. a no hat a yes hat and maybe hat, you got the no hat on.
its the most easy hat to wear, because you don't have to deal with anything
the yes hat is also easy to wear and your on the way to become crazy
the maybe hat is the one "open minds" is wearing and don't dismiss or confirm anything.. before proof is presented.
I wish you would put that hat on, it must must more fun then the no hat.

you could try reading about some of these cases..

1967 The Betty Andreasson Abduction
1973 Pascagoula, Mississippi Abduction (Parker, Hickson)
1969 The Buff Ledge Camp Abduction
1975 The Travis Walton Abduction

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
OP video... way to keep recording while you are knocked the # out with alien gas!!...and i love the way the alien uses just enough peek a boo to let you see he is an alien, but not enough to be an alien puppet. nice.

Wooo Hoooo!!!
...creepy vibes though, they used the right tones to really set the viewer on edge.

the mutant creature... WEIRD LOOKING, but unfortunately just some guy in a suit wearing a mask backwards in my opinion. very creative though!
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Ive explained why they are fake.

Now explain reasons as to why you believe they are real?

It must be real because its on youtube? Or it must be real because i read that aliens abduct people?

To be honest, i could make up a story about being abducted. Tell my friends, family, internet....would you believe me if i told you with no evidence?? If so, why? If not, then why do you believe the other stories?

These are all very low budget/low skilled hoax attempts. They didnt even bother with the CGI, just toys, and dubbed audio.

As ive said before, i could fool people like you all day long with hoax vids i could produce. I chose not to, as i have better things to be doing
Who knows...maybe you have seen some of my vids before haha

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In the 3rd video about the closet door open the same kid who originally posted this has another vid which is ummmmm... Interesting.

Check it out. Fast forward to 1.37 and tell me what you think.

Possible it may not be a fake

edit on 5-3-2012 by Xcellante because: Stupid link won't work!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Sorry, little grey guys do NOT need to rattle your door knob and kick on the door to get in. They don't as a rule do that unless their zippordoorevaporators are broken or forgotten back on the main ship.

What the Hell was the guy doing waiting to set his camera up at 3:06am! Aliens have to be back on the mothership by that time!

Oh, and the alien's face and eye look exactly like a 30-inch rubber alien figure that I was given a present of some years ago. That dull eye is a giveaway. It should glisten.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
1st video just screams fake.

2nd vid 'Alien Abduction Caught On Security Camera?' - see thread here. Interesting video nonetheless!

'Alien Abduction caught on tape #2' (3rd vid): thread on that one here. I think most agree that it's a set up.

4th & 5th vids: there's no proof that it's an alien any more than their friend. Also the first frame in the thermal vid shows a warm blob on the right which could be their hand / body / friend accidently getting in the way of the video after pressing record

There's a thread about the flying Russian girl here

edit on 5/3/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
well during my one and only abduction I had nothing set up because I DID NOT BELIEVE in aliens...nor had I ever been contacted/abducted ever in my life...the night it happened to me..it just happened completely out of the blue and rocked my world/belief systems....staring at 5 greys just standing still by your bedside staring back at you is the most HORRIFYING experience of my life.....then they grabbed me, used some loud motherf'ing drill on my mouth/tooth, and put something deep down my right ear canal....I could see them, smell them, feel them ...was completely conscious.....one of them spoke to the others as if shouting commands...wierdest language I have ever heard...lots off clicks/beeps with a undertone of deep murky sumarian......they were wearing gas mask-type thing over their mouths...they ran their ugly fingers across my forehead/cranium as if giving me some type of exam....My cat began to freak out and hiss and cry a type of guttural howl Ihad never heard him make...I think he spooked these a$$holes because they quickly left...and by left, I mean stood staring at me by the foot of my bed and disappeared.

My bed was extremely hot...120+D F hot.....felt like residual heat from whatever energy ball I was in that allowed them to have complete control of bodily movements and functions....it took 10 full minutes after they had left for my bed to come back to a normal level....I was soo frightened could not move out of bed...I wanted to run out of my apartment and jump in my car but I was debilitated with a fear I have never felt...I stayed up cowering/crying under my covers for 6 hours until morning cam....I have never been the same this that night..

I had no reason to put a video camera up...did notbeleive in aliens.....never had any personal experiences for the first 30 yearsoflife....then one day mid October2011, they decide that they wanted to A)scare the life out me. B)Treat me like a lab rat and retrieve specimens from my body.......

These greys species are nasty characters...they invade our individual freedoms and privacies and seem to get off on human fear...they absolutely enjoy those sick bastards....More attention needs to be brought this specie, because they are invading our homes in the middle of the night and who knows what they are doing/taking from our bodies....they took something from my mouth and ear....they have repeatedly tried to contact but I have figured out one way of not having to go through this horrorshow ever again. I always have someone next to me every night to watch me fall asleep. These greys are cowardrs...they want you alone and want you paralyzed so you can' hurt their twiggy limbs/bodies....they are cowards ...ugly....smell like the sh!t of the earth....I hope Im able to get strong enough mentally to break my paralysis so I can snap these grey idiots in half with two fingers.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

And the last one is of someone with their back arched, leaning over on all fours...with a mask on. Look at the joints....its a person on their back.

Some of these videos are obvious fakes, specifically the first video. However, as far as the last video being a person on their back....I don't know about you but if I bent over backward like that my knees wouldn't be bent in the wrong direction, but maybe that's just me

In any case, I believe the last video is fake as well. People in my area like to mess with deer cameras all the time. My husband's boss has done it twice, once he wore an ape costume and once he just ran around naked.

The only video I was interested in was the security camera where the man disappeared and reappeared 2 hours later. But as it has been said to have been debunked on this website somewhere, I will go try to find it and link to it if I do find it.

Edit: Someone found it for me, thank you!
edit on 5-3-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by h8grey

We only have your word for that, and we all know hearsay is bs without evidence

I could make anything up, "im the flying spaghetti monster in my spare time"......try and disprove it? Oh you cant....same as us with your story really.

The onus is on YOU to prove your claims, not for us to disprove them.

The most logical explanations are as follows,

1) You were dreaming
2) You were lucid dreaming
3) You have a mental disorder such as schizophrenia
4) You made it up
5) You were under the influence of something
6) You read it somewhere and wanted to feel part of something
7) It was a nightmare
8) Your sleep was interrupted and your dream seemed like reality

There are many reasons why you could have seen something, none of them involve being abducted though

Im sure there are more, but why waste my time when you are convinced you were abducted.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by h8grey
well during my one and only abduction I had nothing set up because I DID NOT BELIEVE in aliens...nor had I ever been contacted/abducted ever in my life...the night it happened to me..it just happened completely out of the blue and rocked my world/belief systems....staring at 5 greys just standing still by your bedside staring back at you is the most HORRIFYING experience of my life.....then they grabbed me, used some loud motherf'ing drill on my mouth/tooth, and put something deep down my right ear canal....I could see them, smell them, feel them ...was completely conscious.....one of them spoke to the others as if shouting commands...wierdest language I have ever heard...lots off clicks/beeps with a undertone of deep murky sumarian......they were wearing gas mask-type thing over their mouths...they ran their ugly fingers across my forehead/cranium as if giving me some type of exam....My cat began to freak out and hiss and cry a type of guttural howl Ihad never heard him make...I think he spooked these a$$holes because they quickly left...and by left, I mean stood staring at me by the foot of my bed and disappeared.

My bed was extremely hot...120+D F hot.....felt like residual heat from whatever energy ball I was in that allowed them to have complete control of bodily movements and functions....it took 10 full minutes after they had left for my bed to come back to a normal level....I was soo frightened could not move out of bed...I wanted to run out of my apartment and jump in my car but I was debilitated with a fear I have never felt...I stayed up cowering/crying under my covers for 6 hours until morning cam....I have never been the same this that night..

I had no reason to put a video camera up...did notbeleive in aliens.....never had any personal experiences for the first 30 yearsoflife....then one day mid October2011, they decide that they wanted to A)scare the life out me. B)Treat me like a lab rat and retrieve specimens from my body.......

These greys species are nasty characters...they invade our individual freedoms and privacies and seem to get off on human fear...they absolutely enjoy those sick bastards....More attention needs to be brought this specie, because they are invading our homes in the middle of the night and who knows what they are doing/taking from our bodies....they took something from my mouth and ear....they have repeatedly tried to contact but I have figured out one way of not having to go through this horrorshow ever again. I always have someone next to me every night to watch me fall asleep. These greys are cowardrs...they want you alone and want you paralyzed so you can' hurt their twiggy limbs/bodies....they are cowards ...ugly....smell like the sh!t of the earth....I hope Im able to get strong enough mentally to break my paralysis so I can snap these grey idiots in half with two fingers.

i guess you really hate the dentist as well.

maybe this was just a nightmare if it happened in your sleep.

I'm just saying that maybe you should consider that before thinking that someone watching you fall asleep will help, because what if they abduct them too?

D'OY!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I don't know about you but if I bent over backward like that my knees wouldn't be bent in the wrong direction, but maybe that's just me

The knees are in the right position if you lean over backwards

This video was claimed to be an alien....was a girl with some disease that ruins the joints etc but on the other hand i suppose it could be you....as your joints work in the opposite direction to mine

edit on 5-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

i jumped into this thread to respond to the question about why abuctees don't film their scenarios....I'm not hear to prove to anyone about anything. I am just answering my experience....i had never been abudcted...didnt bleievein ufos.....had no need to put up video cameras in my room when I''m a normal person going to sleep.....Then, I was abducted out of the blue on the night of march 18 2011withn no cameras in my room because when 5 greyes "morphed" into my locked house and began treating me like a lab rat.....my story is my own experience....I only truly know as well as the others having experiences greys that there is something dark and secretive going on in our homes in the dead of night that mosts are unconscious and unaware of. '''I'm not hear to preach...just relaying my personal experiences with these unpleasant grey beings..dont expect you to believe me...it took me having to see these creatures face to face in my bedroom to know without a doubt the existence of a non human greyrace....the only way you will get to that place is having your own encounter....I am on a journey to figure out how ti live with these harassers that invade my privacy and sleep and instill primal fear within me...im not here toprech to others...i just want to learn how to live a normal life when these greys dare targeting me nonstop

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

If you look at the image in the last video you can clearly see the person or whatever is on all fours with their knees on the ground and you can see the feet behind. If they were doing a back bend as you claim their knees would not be on the ground like that unless they were hyper extended and bent backward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join