It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cool Video. I wanna see more. It would make an interesting story. Reminded me of some kind of deleted scene from Super 8 . Obviously its a fake but someone put some real effort into making this. Probably a film student project. Nothing to get excited about.
TXML

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hello,

first I want to say: Please excuse my insufficient english skills. I'm usually a "lurker" here, but that's the first time maybe I can help you out with this video.

I'm pretty sure this was part of a viral video called "What's in the box", the sounds you can hear in the previously posted video are from Half Life 2 (imho).

www.whatsinthebox.nl...
There is a little bit more behind this website, maybe you find it out, it's not easy! Here is a discussion about this site (spoiler alert!):
forums.unfiction.com...

and the Youtube link:

www.youtube.com... (What's in the Box? - Test Film 2009)

enjoy it

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by peanuts

Ok cool, Thanks. I'll go check that out after I finish my homework. blah. Don't know why these problems have to be so long.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Crikey, I am a believer but this is so fake it is not even funny. The special effects are worse than the ones in Skyline!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"What's in the box?" Looks like something I would totally watch. Just the trailer and like sort of weird and cool at the same time. The effects are high tech, but it's got the 3-D type thing going. Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join