It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I know a lot of you seem to go to wikileaks, and no thanks to some of you all, you got me starting to go there. So, is some of the stuff they have on there considered to be like fake? CGI? Real? etc. etc. etc. Youtube has like a mess of them but, I came across this video that says it was UFO related, but the end looks a little like CGI. Was this considered fake or real? But, you know how the movies can be. Pretty much in debate on this video. Do most you of you take wikileaks as the real thing?

edit on 5-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You shouldn't need someone to tell you that is fake. If so, god help us all.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Does have that sort of strange noise that everyone has been hearing. Similar to it anyways.

BTW

God help us all.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Clearly fake.

But if this was made into a movie, I'd 100% go watch it. That short clip alone could of been an advertisement that has the potential to draw in millions at the box office.

Bleeding noses, dead birds, weird noises, drawn to the direction of the UFO - Somebody script it and get it on the big screen!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

... Really

Attach wikileaks to it and people will believe , no its not from wikileaks but someone who fancies being a filmmaker , you must know this isn't real ....don't you ?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

You shouldn't need someone to tell you that is fake. If so, god help us all.

This.

Besides the fact that if this had anything to do with wikileaks there would be a press release about it... not to mention they would be hosting the material on their website....

If i upload a video of sesame street to youtube and title it; "NSA: Roswell footage", would people assume this was officialy uploaded by the NSA and is real?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Okay, I admit.

I can be gullible at times.

The weird noise got me and everyone that gather.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
ahahahah cool made video

im from the netherlands
, and this video is cleary fake
because we are still here !

hahah

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaaap
ahahahah cool made video

im from the netherlands
, and this video is cleary fake
because we are still here !

hahah

That is exactly what I would expect a reptilian inhabiting a nederlander to say, should they be outed by evidence!!!!

I'm onto you guys, you cannot fool me!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
My guess is that this was created as part of a viral campaign for Skyline or one of the other alien invasion movies that keep coming out. Don't know how to verify that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
yea...um.

If you couldn't tell that was fake, well.. i'm like worried for you.

I've seen you post elsewhere on ATS and i can tell you are sort of a youtube/fake video junkie.

Be strict in your search for the truth, otherwise, you will continue to be distracted by fakes.

Anyway, cool video, the nose bleeding, the birds, errything was very cool.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
this video is made in dutch , of cours its fake ,

Cool video ! :

greetzzzz

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
yea...um.

If you couldn't tell that was fake, well.. i'm like worried for you.

I've seen you post elsewhere on ATS and i can tell you are sort of a youtube/fake video junkie.

Be strict in your search for the truth, otherwise, you will continue to be distracted by fakes.

Anyway, cool video, the nose bleeding, the birds, errything was very cool.

I don't post a lot videos from youtube..
Least I don't think I do. Not as many as some people anyways.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And its not even well done, for a fake. Probably a university assignment for students taking VFX classes.

This video here is one of the more believable fakes:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Since i've logged on ATS i've seen 2 videos posted by you in one thread(that were also 100% fake), and then this video in your thread.

I bet i could find more

jusss sayin'
edit on 5-3-2012 by dannotz because: add

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Does have that sort of strange noise that everyone has been hearing. Similar to it anyways.

BTW

God help us all.

Everything has that "strange noise that everyone is hearing" if you want it to...

Speaking of which! I think my microwave dinner is ready!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

It's the one time I'm cruising youtube. lol

Blame it on Gulf of Aden.
That got me totally interested especially the ISS footage.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

A lot of people are making money off these lies and stories about ET's. Rest assured that when the time gets here, everyone on the planet will know there are ET's. It's human stupidity to claim they would only show themselves to the so called "leaders" - then these leaders would cover it up etc. etc. All hoax stories, all perpetrated by people who sell books or make money via website hits.

Be careful.

Edit:

When I say god help us all, it's not because of you personally. Because when these visual tricks get to the point of actually convincing people...then we are one stone throw away from holographic images and events from taking place...and being turned into political weapons.
edit on 5-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
wow.....the gullibility is strong with this one

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Yikes...

Now I kinda understand why you thought that strange sounds linked to chemtrails in a holographic sky wasn't too farfetched...

It's a very very cool video but it's all it is. I wonder if something like that were to really happen if they'd be able to cover it up. I doubt it.

Cool vid though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join