It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

PDF (313 KB) | HTML | References | Articles citing this article

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]
Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another discovery he made is the following.

Within the Newtonian framework, we considered the action of a circular massive ring modeling the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt of Trans-Neptunian Objects, but it does not induce secular variations of e. In principle, a viable candidate would be a putative trans-Plutonian massive object (PlanetX/Nemesis/Tyche), recently revamped to accommodate certain features of the architecture of the Kuiper belt and of the distribution of the comets in the Oort cloud, since it would cause a non-vanishing long-term variation of the eccentricity.Actually, the values for its mass and distance needed to explain the empirically determined increase of the lunar eccentricity would be highly unrealistic and in contrast with the most recent viable theoretical scenarios for the existence of such a body. For example, a terrestrial-sized body should be located at just 30 au, while an object with the mass of Jupiter should be at 200 au.

arxiv.org...

Lets read that again...

For example, a terrestrial-sized body should be located at just 30 au, while an object with the mass of Jupiter should be at 200 au.

arxiv.org...

There are other results, and some put the object farther away, meanwhile others like this one puts it a lot closer.

edit on 7-3-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

adds this to the growing list of mutually exclusive predictions of doom

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Isn't this something that science has been observing for awhile now, so why the need for remote viewing.

Seems like I read about this long ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by amongus

Remote Viewing love the Subject the Wireless Connection of the Mind From the 3 Zones Past Present Future Scanning , Mediums etc.. That used that 3rd EYE Pineal Gland does Wonders, Works for Some
if you Able to Enter the in between of your Conscious & Subconscious Mind a Few can do it ..

One of the Biggest Government Research On Both Sides of the Cold War...

Especially they Love to take Children for their RV Testing ..

Dr Ruth ??
lunamoth1.blogspot.com...

Shouldn't you reply to the OP? I don't get why you replied to me.....I'm a RV'er myself, and believer.

If you were why are you saying this ? Unless ! the Only way For your Ability to happen is going in to the IN BETWEEN State Which is the Only Way I Myself is Able To . tho I cant do it Alone a a Few in th World that Can .

Why Hmmm

as you Say

We? Plenty of resources here on ATS about remote viewing. Hundreds actually.

you must of done some searching here on ATS seeing your a Believer

Do you know any Good Thread's to Look at on ATS ! on Remote Viewing ?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Can someone please answer me this, asked before but got no response. Look for my other post on pg 11 or 12 for more.

When a new star forms inside a nebula, the solar wind blows a sphere around it, blowing away the gas and dust and creating it's heliosphere. Our sun also has a heliosphere, all the way out to the oort cloud, and solar wind that is supposed to keep certain crap out (gas and dust). How would the solar wind effect this energy cloud and what is thedifference between this energy cloud and a nebula. To call it an energy cloud and not some scientific name like supermassive ionized gassous jet (or some other sciency name lol) suggests to me a lack of credibility, or does it have a scientific name? Where did this cloud come from, how did it come into existence. To me it sounds like a small nebula, but that's why I'm asking questions. Is it visible to anyone other than remote viewers?

But most importantly what about the heliosphere and the solar wind, how will it effect this cloud, and if it won't effect this cloud, why not? Like I said, solar winds blow around nebulas, what is the difference between this cloud and a nebula.
edit on 8-3-2012 by primoaurelius because: Grammer, I'm not perfect

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
Can someone please answer me this, asked before but got no response. Look for my other post on pg 11 or 12 for more.

When a new star forms inside a nebula, the solar wind blows a sphere around it, blowing away the gas and dust and creating it's heliosphere. Our sun also has a heliosphere, all the way out to the oort cloud, and solar wind that is supposed to keep certain crap out (gas and dust). How would the solar wind effect this energy cloud and what is thedifference between this energy cloud and a nebula. To call it an energy cloud and not some scientific name like supermassive ionized gassous jet (or some other sciency name lol) suggests to me a lack of credibility, or does it have a scientific name? Where did this cloud come from, how did it come into existence. To me it sounds like a small nebula, but that's why I'm asking questions. Is it visible to anyone other than remote viewers?

But most importantly what about the heliosphere and the solar wind, how will it effect this cloud, and if it won't effect this cloud, why not? Like I said, solar winds blow around nebulas, what is the difference between this cloud and a nebula.
edit on 8-3-2012 by primoaurelius because: Grammer, I'm not perfect

This video has summed up a lot of my questions, although I have plenty of more links saved if you are interested in knowing more.

These few along with the video can definitely get you started. SOOO GLAD others are asking questions and I really hope we figure out together if this is a real threat and if so..what are the implications if any on the human race or the Earth for that matter.
www.thecityedition.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.dailygalaxy.com...

books.google.com... o9Y98DT8H9GNBNIVqgsM0I&hl=en&sa=X&ei=5GFXT-CBPMrAtgeF66CUDw&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=interstellar%20medium%20and%20extinction%20event%20on%20earth& f=false

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Didn't the ancient Egyptians use magicians and oracles to read the future?

And was it not futile when asked to interpret dreams and such. Edd Danes has a Golden Goose job, and What is his correct prediction average? When you start believing these kind of people, you will find the root of the matter in 'Money' and sweetheart deals for political or military people. If you go chasing alarmists, you will find Alarm, or at least their group of believers.
Pretty much anyone believing this is being sold a bunch of bull. But go ahead and base your life on it, there's plenty who will accomidate you and take your money with promises of survival strategies and all the supplies to do so. lol.... You better build your bomb shelter now..........lol...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ah yes, electromagnetic particle field coming from space. interact with sun to increase *its* radiation.
our wires go insane.

but our nervous system is "wires" too! the right hand rule, left hand rule. briefly, a electromagnetic field generates a currant in a wire. our nerves are wires, transmitting feeble currants. what happens if these nerves are bathed in a strong field of some sort?!

"mass insanity", i would guess. more or less.

maybe that Tin Hat, the foil hat, might actually make good sense, if such a field were to come!

cover yourself in foil, hide in a metal box.

but mass insanity, even if it affects only 30% of the people enough to push them over the edge, why some of these 30% have positions of Influence, like airport control tower people and government leaders in Iran and terrorists and your aunt Suzie!

freestone

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This guy has been making absurd claims for years. He's entertaining as heck when he's on Coast to Coast but, accurate? I think not.

A semi-record of Ed Dames's "predictions"

edit on 10-3-2012 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

do u remember when it was he said we would all burn up? wasn't it around 1996-7?
I remember the art bell show, Jim Berkland was on it & that's how I came across Mr.Dames.
Mr. Berkland tries to pick windows for earthquakes so we can avoid booking our elective surgery

at least that makes some sense but Mr. Dames telling us to go find a lava tube .. well, what good is that?
Listening to him here as he drones on and on mostly pouring over the painful prospects like pulling off the bandaide one hair at time..
maybe if I spend enough time hearing how I will fry it will catch up to me and I won't have to worry about what choices I could have made?
This is what I am most disappointed in him for: building fear and making a living at it and nothing more.

If what he said is coming then let's do something about it or
Why worry away what time there was to enjoy?
because if that is all his message is doing, causing apathy, I have a problem with that.
i.m.o. spreading apathy is pissing in the pond.
If there is a project I can get behind far out, tell me where to go put my efforts but
if there isn't then don't wreck the party, I'm having a good time
If I'm gonna fry oh well. it beats a slow disintegration, laying in a bed wearing depends.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is interesting.......
Does anyone know how many inches/feet of copper would stop a solar flare/ CME??????
Pm me if you know!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
flagged and saved! great post!!

here is something to think about:

what if it was a huge solar flare that killed the dinosaurs and not an asteroid?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the documentary was all about selling more RV products; nothing in the documentary to tell about the RV sessions where Dames was wrong (like the +7.0 earthquake that Las Vegas was supposed to have he saw during RV sessions). Outside of Dames, it doesn't take a genius to see there is a lot of turmoil going on with the sun right now. After all, it is in Solar Cycle 24 ya know........

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zrocketman976

No amount of anything is going to protect you. Seek refuge in your soul-not all this man-made non-sense.

X-Ray radiation goes through almost everything.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Whether or not remote viewing is accurate once in a while, this joker isn't.... hasn't had a "hit" since he "viewed" an alien ship coming to save us all behind comet Hale/Bopp in the 90's... as I remember it it was the comet was a ship, then it was behind the ship, then it was in the 4th dimension and then it ran outta fuel and had to call AAA.

Weren't we all supposed to be dead 3 or 4 times by now, too? Or was that Courtney Brown? Or does it matter and the only guy with any talent from that psyops is dead.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Eh.. it's more of an interstellar energy fog, but he was close.
It's filled with interstellar energy pirate ghosts, making Earth an unwitting Jamie Lee Curtis.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
ok...It's weird to me that this video was produced by REMOTE VIEWING PRODUCTS. A company that belongs to Mr.Dames where he sells kits for you to learn remote viewing....

www.remoteviewingproducts.com...

In this time of gloom and doom, isn't it convenient to scare people with so called vague predictions and then tell them..."if you wanna know more...know for sure....from your own viewing experience...buy my sh*t at 300$ a piece....

If it's time to go...it's time to go. To know how it's gonna happen won't change the outcome.

+ if you are familliar w the views of mr Icke and such...you can understand that the fact of proposing to people it will happen like that may just trigger the so called event!

Reality is what we make of it, and a lot of people are trying to fool you into there's. Stay vigilant!

love & compassion

<< 11  12  13   >>

join