Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Relevant humorous movie:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

Ok, and I'm telling you, that in the 1990's and early 2000's he clearly did work there. So unless you can disprove that .. I'd say you're pathetically just trying to save face after your embarrassment.

(The millennium group hosts the papers written, I'm not arguing that TMG is a bunch of BS, but that they sourced the article from real people doing real research.)
edit on 3/5/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

yes i can try and look for the paper in the link to the academy u say he worked at.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielBrownAU

There is a lot more to what you talk about, a lot of thse people have lost their minds fooling around with the RV and such.
I would compare myself to Icarurs, I flew to high now I pay the price, maybe I will get over it, I would compare it to being on perminate if you know what I mean.

edit on 6-3-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Linking the prophecies and predictions of individuals and religions throughout time, and linking it with modern scientific knowledge, it all make sense. Taking into account the rotation and undulations across the galactic plane, we are likely entering a dramatic time in terms of space weather, and/or metaphysical existence.

If what he says is true, I am a little disappointed. I was expecting, and I think deservingly so, the extinction of all life on the planet.

Considering he describes no sanctuaries in the southern hemisphere, and the cause of all the destruction is the sun, we can deduce that this event will happen in the months from November through February. That would make the whole December 21, 2012 a real possibility.

The events, with regards to effects, include a loss of communication and power, essentially all electronic technology; really bad weather and seismic events; civic chaos as a result of the first two; loss of life as a result of all three. We would essentially just be losing those who depend on technology. This is expected even in a small scale disaster.

If I had the means to be a prepper, this event as he describes would not bother me (unless I lived in the southern hemisphere.) As I am not, in the southern hemisphere, I will just have to cross my fingers and hope one of those meteors hits me. I don't want to be around to see the mess that will ensue, or the be apart of the drivel of humanity that will survive.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Certainly possible, and should this happen it would take out our satellites and that includes the net and cell phones (God! I can't use my cell phone? Thats war, we need to bomb the sun...!) Also interfere with our entire power grid, and if were LUCKY thats living in the pre-electronic moment in the sun (no pun intended) for a long time...

Problem is there are so many other things we need to worry about. In the case of a major world conflict, which is always likely and more so now thanks to Iran and the consequences of NOT taking out Assad in Syria, and the gutless Chinese and Russians on this issue. Take out Assad, you remove the conduit between Iran and Hezbola, among other nut jobs and professional murderer's. As McCain suggested we need to suppress Syrian air defense as we did in Libya BEFORE we worry about the psychotic Iranian regime.

So..., natural calamity is always possible and most we can't control, but the other we can certainly do something about.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have yet to come across a reasonable "end of ze world" scenario with believable evidence. All of them are simply too far fetched or make no logical sense (This one, in particular.).

Fun Fact: The 2012 scenario is based upon a calender which did not compensate for leap years, this means the date passed roughly seven months ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would like to know what the remote viewers see months or years after the event.

And if they don't see anything, then we would have an answer.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Maybe that guy is just disinformation bum, working for government to destabilize the people, how many things did he not predict.
What about haarp, and earth quakes and who would mutate a fungus, Monsanto. Maybe he has inside info.

You know that movie "men who stare at goats", they did really do that and the goat did die, but that could be cheap parlor trick also.All would need is a remote and a cyanide capsule. Then say watch this, push button goat dies, I don't believe it, maybe a person but not a goat.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ed Dames?

Your'e kidding me, right?! This guy:

Makes countless predictions that never come true. Camped in New Mexico desert awaiting ETs to land, landing never happened and Dames was left with no excuses. Claimed Hale-Bopp UFO would bring fungus spores that would destroy planet in 1998 - Ed, we're STILL waiting. Claims to have been enlisted by police to remote view missing Coquille, Oregon teen, said victim was murdered (Gee, nice guess Ed, considering she was missing for two weeks and the police found her shoes along a roadside - anyone can make logical assumptions). Coquille Police Chief says Dames was never enlisted by his department. Anyone willing to exploit a murdered teenage girl to promote themselves is just sick. Dames can remote view Satan but can't give any specific details on a murder suspect? Dames is now promoting that he remote viewed the killer on Jon Benet Ramsey and that he has found countless missing children. One thing is missing: Proof. Is now selling remote viewing kits - the so-called experts had to train in intense sessions, but Ed says you can do it in just 3 minutes for a mere $79.95. Ed, the difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has a limit...you prove that time and time again. Sean David Morton is selling Dames' remote viewing kits - that says it all right there.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Gee thanks, that means he for real then.
For real nut case, thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
These scams all work the same way. Show a video about the few supposed "hits" but leave out the hundreds of other predictions that didn't come true, like the invasion of the north pole by Santa and his sleigh or the event between 1999 and 2001 that would change the whole world spiritually or various prophecies about reptilian aliens, or details about some TWA flight that went down, etc.

The guy is a crackpot, pure and simple. Anyone who puts their trust in this kind of nonsense is deluding themselves because they don't like reality.

The reason he changes his story is because it is easier to get a hit if you have a broad target.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Who taught you that every scientist in the world has a published paper??

Still wet behind the ears, huh?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Not good enough...this guy thinks we should have his blood sample or something...what a doofus.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Maybe since 1997 he found another job??

What are 2 years old or something?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

err didnt u say he had made a paper and showed me the link saying it was published at the siberian academy of sciences ROFL

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
quincunceboricua.blogspot.com...
[img]http://quincunceboricua.blogspot.com...[/img]

Go to the bottom of the page....I think that is Alexey.

Can we get back on the subject now?
edit on 6-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

and if u click on it u goto this page www.bibliotecapleyades.net... So again you giving me 3rd hand information.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

On March 2, 2012 a new active region on the sun, region 1429, rotated into view. It has let loose two M-class flares and one X-class so far. The M-class flares erupted on March 2 and on March 4. The third flare, rated an X1, peaked at 10:30 ET on March 4. A CME accompanied each flare, though due to the fact that this active region is still off to the side of the sun, they will likely have a weak effect on Earth's magnetosphere. The M class flare on March 4 flare also came with what's called a Type IV radio burst that lasted for about 46 minutes. Sending out broadband radio waves, these bursts can occur towards the end of a solar flare and are believed to be created by moving electrons trapped in great, looping magnetic fields left over from the initial flare. The bursts can interfere with radio communications on Earth.

www.nasa.gov...

Some new information from NASA on the sun's activity....enjoy!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

The posibility exists that this information, if true, has been deciding nations' policies, both internally, and internationally. If the highest authorities in America take this kind of stuff seriously, then it has been having an effect on policy.

I'll second that!

You only have to consider the 'irrational' rush amongst the very wealthy to plunder as much loot as they can to buy themselves the best condos out of the sun. Never mind the enemies they make amongst the workers of the world, never mind entire countries go bankrupt. Everyone not able to be safe in their expensive bunkers way way underground will be toast on the surface - sometime soon - apparently.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join