It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Thank you, at least someone understands where I'm coming from.

edit on 5/3/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Ed Dames is full of crap, he has been wrong so many times its ridiculous. How will the space shuttle be forced down when it does not fly anymore.

X-37B looks like the shuttle to me, and there are at least 1 or 2 of these things flying around Earth at this point and time

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The posibility exists that this information, if true, has been deciding nations' policies, both internally, and internationally. If the highest authorities in America take this kind of stuff seriously, then it has been having an effect on policy.

Some thoughts I believe are relevant, even though some are posed in rhetoric question format....

If we had been (the entire public) drafted into remote viewing, would we even know it?

If the present and the future are at war, then technically, who started it first?

Is there something within us all which is capable of accurately witnessing events that have not happened yet?

Perhaps this is relevant:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A few days before September eleventh there was a new #1 song that week. The name of the song? “Fallin”. Where was the artist from? She was from Manhattan.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I worked with one of those remote viewers at a private corporation. Its as real as it gets. So sorry the brits couldnt get it right. That person could go to prison if those things were ever spoken, and they never will be.

Sure this materiial is a little wobbly but the action and result under proper controls is astounding.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I don't want to say too much against the way we must think to find energy but take a look
at the Aurora and ponder the cosmic significance if that charge flow was actually imparting
momentum onto the planets. So strong currents show themselves as green lines that might
even be a constant event yet not so evident. I would think a cloud has no means of harming
the Solar system. If man could only make an aurora then momentum would be imparted onto
that vehicle. Now thats power NASA should think about.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's right, there is nothing we can do about it! Kind of humbling thought, isn't it? All we can do is wait and see if the sunspots get greater in magnitude. Live your lives, and don't worry about things you can't control !Peace......

edit on 5-3-2012 by Captain Beyond because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by Captain Beyond because: Can't spell tonight

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Remote viewing is not new. It is just a new name for what they use to call: Prophets, See'rs, Witches, ESP, the Sixth Sense, Precognition, Psychic Power, Oracles etc. They have always been around, since the beginning of recorded history. And, all countries are still researching it. Try a Google search and see how many papers and research institutes are still investigating the issue.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'll believe it when and if it happens. Until then I will live my life to the fullest with no worries. If you only live once you don't want to waste it worrying about catastrophes that may never happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
One really good burp from old Sol and it could be hasta la vista, baby.

Then again, one real good size asteroid could by pass the moon and smack us right up along side the head and well, I don't even think Bill and Melinda in their seed vault would survive.

So, again I say, Never part anyone with a nasty remark you might later regret.

Kiss your love like it is the first and the last time.

And cherish each and every day - smile at strangers, be kind, think along the lines of maybe this might be my last day, or moment on this third rock.

Look at the blue sky and big puffy white clouds, the green grass, the swaying trees, smell the air and go barefoot on the weekends, feeling the earth beneath your feet.

And most importantly remember, we are eternal beings - our vessels, these meat bags may melt, vaporize, disintegrate but our soul's essence, our life unique life force will pass through death's doorway into eternity.

Never tell your kids or dog, Not now, I'm running late.

Use that bar of expensive super exotic scented heart shape soap that you know is terribly expensive.

Wear that favorite sweater or shirt.

Give just a tiny bit to your favorite charity, or buy a homeless person a big mac with cheese, knowing that you made a difference.

Go ahead and eat that sliver of cheese cake or cheese burger (not just every day).

Be kind, just, merciful and honorable - so that if today were your last day you would go knowing you did your best and "life" was a little more blessed, a little bit better off having you here.

If something happens, I hope it's fast, I personally don't like pain.

I also would want to be with my loved ones.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ed Dames??? That's where I stopped...

I've seen convincing arguments and data for remote viewing. Convincing arguments and data for Ed Dames being able to remote view, however, is.. well, I'm still waiting for it. There has never been any reason to take him seriously and I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw his name.

edit on 5-3-2012 by spacemanjupiter because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I find this hard to believe. Here we are, the pinnacle of (allegedly) 10,000 years of human history, and just in the nick of time we develop the technology to figure out we're all doomed? puh-lease

God is in control ladies and gentlemen. God is in control.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Its not like that, and on that score, the rabbit hole is very deep. The whole thing, including the precessional cycle is coded in everything, from the Benu birds cry of Egypt, to the Great Seal of the US. They have the seasons, corresponding to a certain timeline, or date, which is an estimate.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Remote viewing: I will remind everyone about some of the complexities of remote viewing: being that nothing is ever written in stone. By all remote viewing accounts, the mid to late 90's would have seen this planet devastated by Earth changes. But it was not! I'm not talking about lame predictions, but remote viewers who were known to be very accurate. Well nothing happened - and there are reasons for that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for writing that, it truly made a difference for me after watching the video.

Hopefully the future is subject to being altered.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Time to crank up the volume on imminent disaster once again.

Chicken Little just ran by my door yelling at the top of his lungs.

Its Elenin and Nemisis and Meteoric, Asteriffic smashdom coming our way again !

But in a different guise this time. See, last time we figured out that the track of all the space blobs that were going to wipe us out didn't quite match with the claims. But this time we have the mysterious shimmering space zone we can fear (and never prove) that is going to mysteriously disrupt the harmonics of everyone and everything until we all melt.

That opens the ball all over again and we can now claim that every sun burp, earthquake and bad feeling are a result of the "Zone" and be very very afraid of the new coming end of the world, AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

go all the survivors of the last twenty end of the worlds.

You can get killed walkin your doggy. The "world" ends for tens of thousands every day.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

all i am going to do is post this link and also say Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev does not exist......

People will believe anything

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenite

God is in control ladies and gentlemen. God is in control.

Thank goodness its control only has an influence upon the close minded...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

You could be right in that RV could be more art than exact perfect answers. I just don't have an informed opinion on that.

I'd like to try my hand at learning remote viewing before I totally write off Ed Dames.

edit on 5-3-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Your post was so well put, brought tears to my eyes....

thank you!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

He is not to be taken seriously. I believe he has zero ability in that particular field.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join