It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Tagged. Will comment after watching it later on.

reply to post by Asktheanimals

We aren't all going to die. But most will. You are right about the bunkers. The russians have also been busy building them left and right over the last two years.

Something's coming, the ones that need to know DO know and the Sun is the key. I recommend looking into russian and german scientific databases to have a glimpse of what's coming.

Phenomenons are on the rise since at least the last decade. Extreme weather is about to get a whole lot worse. Our magnetosphere is weakening. That cloud we're going through isn't fantasy. Sky sounds have started to be heard. Sinkholes are appearing everywhere. Mass die offs are on the rise and are no longer selective of areas and/or species. Auroras are being seen in daytime. Oceans are slowly dying. The Stream is slowing down. The Core is slowing down.

A muffin with that ??

The good news is - and as Heath Ledger would say - It's all part of the plan ! The Human race is about to get an upgrade. There, I said it. (Just my opinion)

An interesting source to look into is from Dieter Broers, a german biophysicist.

"2012" and Electromagnetic Effects on Consciousness

If I can't live on the surface and feel the sun and wind and see the stars then life wouldn't be worth living anyway.

I'll drink to that !!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
I don't know much about Ed Dames except to say I've heard him on Coast to Coast AM from time to time. If I remember correctly he said the Killshot was going to come right after a shuttle was forced down or wrecked due to a meteor shower. That won't happen since the shuttles are no longer being flown. He had it pinned around 2006 or so if memory serves me right. I thought it seemed like he kept stringing out the date when those dates passed. The first time I heard him call for the end of the world in the next few years (around 2004?) I thought it was a risky thing to say. He now says that RV isn't perfect, but he is still calling for the end of the world.
edit on 5-3-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

Well you should watch his latest videos. What they drew fit what they called shuttles in those days, but they also look identical to the newer lines, sorry I just can't remember and don't want to look it up, but something like Lockheed Martin crafts.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

We aren't all going to die. But most will.

Good to know.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Told you we were all going to get sucked into the Sun, but no one wanted to believe my far fetched idea.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Going to read watch the video now. I just had to say that.

No you didn't tell anything, you asked a question. People answered the sun would eventually swallow the Earth.

There is nothing about the Earth being sucked into the sun in the OP either.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of my dreams but I do get dates..... The Nuke 2013 November 20th... Volcano 2031 and a flood 2033.
The Universe is a fikle thing one slip and the timeline changes.... Infact these waves as I like to call them could be when time slips... Felt one two years ago, a very strange feeling... A judder but over everything, subtle things changed e.g our position in the milkyway was very different before this wave, we were way out on one of the spiral arms.... After the wave quite a ways in to the centre. Yes i often have to think?... am I loosing the plot, seriously I dont know.

I'll prepare but safe in the knowledge the body is temporary.. the Soul is eternal and a product of the multiverse/Universe and that is infinite.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am not saying this is not possible, I would be a fool to say something like that BUT COME ON!!! Major Ed Dames has been warning of solar flares for years, its how he makes money!!! Back in 2004, on Coast 2 Coast, Major Ed Dames warned that flares would destroy the world and the point of no return was a Shuttle mission having to return to the Earth early.

Now the Shuttle program no longer exisits and we still have not experienced the kill shot. How many times must Major Dames cry wolf before you all stop listening?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dip #s like this have been spoutin' off at the mouth for how many thousands of years now? Exactly how times have they ever been right? 0

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I was wondering what the next doom scenario was going to be...

Whats left after intersteler clouds? This one is interesting though...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
hope he;s wrong

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
7:00 mark "its not a comet, its our own Sun"

I assume(perhaps mistakenly) from the OP that this interstellar cloud is the purported cause. Regardless, his story has changed, In his earlier videos he makes claim of a large body passing between Eath and the Sun, and this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... in later videos, he drops the passing body and just makes claim of solar activity.

why would he make claim of a passing body for years, only to drop that part from his presentation?

The story has never changed. It is the large passing body which brings down the magnetosphere or "shield" as he calls it, which then allows solar flares to inflict a lot more damage.

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
Now the Shuttle program no longer exisits and we still have not experienced the kill shot. How many times must Major Dames cry wolf before you all stop listening?

If you had done the research you would understand that they never said it would be the normal NASA shuttle. The craft they observed is shuttle-like in appearance. Lockheed has a unmanned craft which looks very similar.. He also said "for years" there would be a devastating earthquake which decimates Japan and causes the nuclear reactor to release radiation, and that was on c2c. Funny, nobody listened then either.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I may not agree with Major Dames but I do find this interesting, from the OP:

"As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013"

It's bitter sweet that an actual scientist is linking the Carrington effect to more earth quakes. It is kind of out-of-character for people in his position to state such things. Very intersting indeed..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

We aren't all going to die. But most will.

Good to know.

Thanks.

sorry bout that !

I never like the fearmongering side of things. But if I look at a critical situation without a pro or con point of view, just objectively, a power and communication failure that would last months or perhaps years, would kill billions.

No more food. No more water. No gas. No heating. No medication. Just those five items would decimate the weak, the sick and the elderly by the millions, in no time. Now imagine a contagion of any sort and no way to stop it.

And that's just a bedtime story for kids...Want to feel better? Imagine the chaos ensued. Globally.

A CME knocked our power grid here in Quebec in march 1989. So, a possible huge X CME, for me, is serious.

We lost the grid again in 1998 over an ice storm. No power for three weeks. It was unreal.

But nothing close to what's ahead. But as I said, there's a good side to it. We might be lucky enough to be given another chance, once more.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That was a good video. I don't know what to think of RV. But if there is one thing he says that we should all take very seriously is: Prepare. Better safe than sorry.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Would it not be a suprise that it will in fact be The Sun that destroys planet Earth? Makes perfect sense actually. Venus and Mercury could be dead planets and we would never know it because of their surface tempertures. We can feel the warmth of the Sun here on Earth. Which to me means, One unbelievable massive solar flare could vaporize and incinerate our entire planet. The Sun gives us life, and one day it very likely will take it. I would guess that says it all. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I love how the msm is totally silent about this. useless morons.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

We all die once a week on ATS! it is just a part of life!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
In all fairness couldnt the large cloud be the interaction that causes solar flares and part of it would certainly pass between the Sun and Earth?

I dont feel one was or the other really. I tend to align with the earlier comment that basically said if we can live on the surface of the planet and feel the wind and sun, what is the point?

I'm fairly sure that this interstellar cloud is larger than our solar system... so no its not what passes between Earth and the Sun

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to disprove anything, and I think Ed is trying to warn people, as are many others...

we can already see our entire solar system being affected by something, as its more than just Earth and the Sun that are showing strange behavior.

Personally i think people are 'seeing' many different timelines in the multiverse, and there is no way to know for sure which one we are heading down until we reach the critical moment. and at that point it will be too late for most of us. unless of course you are one of the few that have known about upcoming events for a long time and have prepared by building deep underground complexes.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't know, it's just my view point on that. I just don't like how he sits and laughs at me for what I believe, which he doesn't even have a clue about me. No matter. I've done nothing in life is aswell but death is a normal thing...everyone dies soon or later, it's a fact of life. why be scared of it when at one point in life, noone knows when it's going to happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Double post sorry :/
edit on 5/3/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I agree with him that it's weird that someone isn't afraid of dying, especially after you subtly gave away your age. I'm 4 years older than you by the way.

why is it so strange that people are not afraid to die? I'm 36 years old, and since I was a teen I have not feared death. perhaps you are confusing the emotions of loss that come with not seeing loved ones grow old and accomplish things with fear of dying. I want to see my children grow up and share in their experience of life, but I don't fear for myself and what is to come when I cease this physical incarnation.

the way I see it, the people that fear death are the ones that have no real belief in anything besides this physical life. I have had my own beliefs for many many years, and with this comes peace of mind knowing that in some way I will continue on after I die.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join