It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Let me guess, those tornadoes in the US are an act of god too, right?

For crying out loud, stop buying into nonsense and use logic and rationality for a change

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
reply to post by Arken

I am unphased by this. Instincts tell me I already knew this.

Aw, "instincts". Must be nice.

My instincts tells me your instincts stinct.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
To those of you who think Ed Dames is a joke, might I remind you that he received 3 medals for his contributions to national security using RV. You should watch the video in the OP. A case can be made that the catastrophe in Japan was inevitable, but the accuracy of the prediction is what has my attention.

He clearly stated that the quake would not destroy Tokyo (they saw skyscrapers still standing), that it would be over 7.5 in magnitude, and that the reactors would break.

I for one, hope to survive the upcoming event in order to insure that mankind will live on.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Another Prediction, Please provide me proof rather than just 'Visions'

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I would also like to add that our government is spending like there is "no tomorrow".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Arken

Seek God now. This has all be known for thousands of years.

Isaiah 13

6 Wail, for the day of the LORD is near;
it will come like destruction from the Almighty.
7 Because of this, all hands will go limp,
every heart will melt with fear.
8 Terror will seize them,
pain and anguish will grip them;
they will writhe like a woman in labor.
They will look aghast at each other,
their faces aflame.

Ezekiel 7:19

19 “‘They will throw their silver into the streets,
and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean.
Their silver and gold
will not be able to deliver them
in the day of the LORD’s wrath.
It will not satisfy their hunger
or fill their stomachs,
for it has caused them to stumble into sin.

Joel 2

Joel 2
An Army of Locusts
1 Blow the trumpet in Zion;
sound the alarm on my holy hill.

Let all who live in the land tremble,
for the day of the LORD is coming.
It is close at hand—
2 a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and blackness.
Like dawn spreading across the mountains
a large and mighty army comes,
such as never was in ancient times
nor ever will be in ages to come.

3 Before them fire devours,
behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste—
nothing escapes them.
4 They have the appearance of horses;
they gallop along like cavalry.
5 With a noise like that of chariots
they leap over the mountaintops,
like a crackling fire consuming stubble,
like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

6 At the sight of them, nations are in anguish;
every face turns pale.
7 They charge like warriors;
they scale walls like soldiers.
They all march in line,
not swerving from their course.
8 They do not jostle each other;
each marches straight ahead.
They plunge through defenses
without breaking ranks.
9 They rush upon the city;
they run along the wall.
They climb into the houses;
like thieves they enter through the windows.

10 Before them the earth shakes,
the heavens tremble,
the sun and moon are darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.
11 The LORD thunders
at the head of his army;
his forces are beyond number,
and mighty is the army that obeys his command.
The day of the LORD is great;
it is dreadful.
Who can endure it?

Just search the Bible for the Words: Day of the Lord

He sounds like a really chilled out and helpful guy.

If he's so wise why not deal with things in a more peaceful way? What about all the scared and innocent men, women and children around when the LORD arrives with his army causing all that chaos? No offence, but I just don't get that at all.

Will stick to meditating.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
To those of you who think Ed Dames is a joke, might I remind you that he received 3 medals for his contributions to national security using RV. You should watch the video in the OP. A case can be made that the catastrophe in Japan was inevitable, but the accuracy of the prediction is what has my attention.

I know Dames.

He's a stock Agency boy with real RV history. He's evil disguised in good. He's both and good at both. Primarily though, he's a hypocritical bag of poo-poo.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice he said the southern hemisphere would be the worst hit?
To me that means the southern hemisphere would be getting the most direct sun rays vs the northern hemisphere. Now can anyone tell me when this happens every year?

Yup, when the southern hemisphere is in summer! So that would mean the northern hemisphere is in winter.
And can anyone tell me the big "event" this winter? yup, Dec 21, 2012 ......dun dun duuuuuunn

edit on 6-3-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

He clearly stated that the quake would not destroy Tokyo (they saw skyscrapers still standing), that it would be over 7.5 in magnitude, and that the reactors would break.

I for one, hope to survive the upcoming event in order to insure that mankind will live on.

The worse part about the Japan prediction is that Ed says they saw a large portion of Japan sink. But it wasn't immediately after the earthquake that would break the nuclear reactors.

Anybody remembers the videos about portions of the coast of Japan, and close to some city/ies breaking and some seemed to be floating like a boat, and ocean water pouring out of these large cracks? This happened in large areas of one section of the coast. Those areas were built by mankind, and it seems that nature is starting to take them back.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is why we are tunnel boring like crazy all over the worl these are the sounds which people are reporting.

Just stating the facts.

No linky no profy.

just facts.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why am I not afraid about this?

Cause i cant do sh3T!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

As I think fear of death is natural but not of dying but what happens after that. Im not afraid to die either but in response to what was said, if the shtf and the only thing between my family and what could happen to them; is me. Then I better be afraid of dying because I have to stay alive for their sake. To be afraid of dying simply means you have something you want to live for. Family, Love, Friends, Hope. Thats what would get you through whatever is gonna happen anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Exactly what you said.

While cooking a few nights ago, I watched this video again. I may even watch it again today while cleaning. There is something to remote viewing that is puzzling and fascinating. At the same time, I feel as though the future is not set in stone.

With each action there is a reaction....hopefully the Sun will be ok... but we have no idea what today will bring.

If we were promised tomorrow I would be concerned but as it is...time is ticking for all of us. If the shtf I can't even lie....I would wanna see it go down whether on this plane or another.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
I know Dames.

He's a stock Agency boy with real RV history. He's evil disguised in good. He's both and good at both. Primarily though, he's a hypocritical bag of poo-poo.

Hi there. So what do you think his agenda is then if you know him? And which agency do you think he's working with to spread this stuff if it's disinfo? Or is he just out to make cash and not working with an agency?

And how do you know him, if it's ok asking?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
great post Arken - really found the video very interesting. didn't really have much of a take on RV but the convinction in the predictions are so powerful that it actually gave me goose bumps. the sun is an all powerful object that we take for granted for light and life - seems poetic justice that it also has the power to end life.
if technology is destroyed and power is lost times would be hard but ultimately humans would survive. those that heed the warnings CAN do something about it. buy the occasional extra container of water for storage and watch out for that shuttle event (those that have seen the video will understand that).

S+F. Be safe.
edit on 6-3-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Just so you know, he didn't receive those medals because of remote viewings...he got them for serving in Vietnam. He got them amongst other non-remote viewing reasons because someone shot at his crotch when he jumped out of a plane...and no, that isn't a joke.

Just want to make clear that it's not as if he got those medals because remote viewing worked. In fact, it didn't, which is why the military stopped working on it

Funny enough if you read a lot of blogs talking about that guy, they all seem to say he got those medals for remote viewing activities...which is WRONG!
edit on 6-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
I know Dames.

Originally posted by robhinesHi there. So what do you think his agenda is then if you know him? And which agency do you think he's working with to spread this stuff if it's disinfo? Or is he just out to make cash and not working with an agency?

And how do you know him, if it's ok asking?

I know him through MkUltra(2) and the follow-on RV programs. He's CIA. I have faced off with Dames over Courtney Brown and Pru Calabrese both who he was sent to denigrate along with Art Bell and that jackass Whitley Streiber.

As I said, Dames is good-bad. His latest shill for the Agency was the Basiago C2C interviews where he lied through his teeth...again.

I have no problem with Dames commercial stuff. He's a Prime Contractor for GSA/DoD and works for what he gets.

The rest of the time he's shilling for his Intel pals.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i'll wait till South Korea gets nuked by North Korea before i take any stock in this

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

1) He didn't receive those medals for his involvement in remote viewing!
2) Assuming the skyscrapers in Tokyo won't get destroyed is sensible given that most of them are built to endure waaaaaay stronger earthquakes. I just sold a hotel there located in one of the towers, and their earthquake resistance is pretty mind blowing.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

and why wasnt a Tsunami mentioned?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join