It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the relation between Truth and Fear....philosophically speaking.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I was wondering if you can please help me in battling fear in this forum, because many times I have wanted to post in the metaphysical area, but when I start thinking about the subjects my anxiety rises over the meter and I turn speechless in the state of ultimate fear. It seems to be too fearful to me to think of the beyond.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

to get beyond oneself is normal if true awareness, since truth is linear superior sense so it is normal that any get over itself as constant way of existing and being

but since everyone seem to be evil oness then no true awareness exist, so any is keeping meaning possessing more then others what exist in order to pretend getting beyond everything through the oness spiritual powers over all

from that objective proof, i believe that u lie, u invented that argument of fear to mean smthg else that u keep for u

wether from being normal as true, beyond is always first
or from being evil as possessing positive rights, beyond is also the absolute way that come first

so fearing beyond is impossible

that is how beyond is always the best escape way from here and now

what any fear is always the other infront of its eyes the other relative as knowing being relative itself so can b killed as nothing ever was there or tortured

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by greyer

to get beyond oneself is normal if true awareness, since truth is linear superior sense so it is normal that any get over itself as constant way of existing and being

but since everyone seem to be evil oness then no true awareness exist, so any is keeping meaning possessing more then others what exist in order to pretend getting beyond everything through the oness spiritual powers over all

from that objective proof, i believe that u lie, u invented that argument of fear to mean smthg else that u keep for u

Maybe, but I thought it was because I want to live forever.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
People dear the truth. And tptb fear the people learning the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

It is the mind fighting for survival, it knows soon it will be bowing down to a greater master. Feel the fear and continue. The fear is just an appearance, just watch it, give it all your attention, do not try to get away from it. It is a feeling but what is a feeling? Go right into it, try and make it as big as possible.
You will see that it cannot be held onto, it disipates, disolves when you give it your complete attention.
The attention, the awareness, will burn everything up, it is compassion and love. Out of the ashes of this fire the phoenix will rise.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by diamondsmith

I was wondering if you can please help me in battling fear in this forum, because many times I have wanted to post in the metaphysical area, but when I start thinking about the subjects my anxiety rises over the meter and I turn speechless in the state of ultimate fear. It seems to be too fearful to me to think of the beyond.

Hey greyer,

Don't be afraid - I like to read what you have to say. And, if I like to read it and find something to respond to, then there must be other people who will understand what you are talking about and who will respond to you without judgment.

Don't worry about anyone else, there are things about them that you will not understand just as there are things about you that they do not understand.

- ottobot

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

here also u insist to keep lying, when u r a godist u cant mean living forever bc u love to die for god life

which is the reverse sense of true free existence but for the same result being only truth exist and is free

i dont mean to b mean but im just reacting impersonnally as i know that even if all is against someone it is never personnal

so mayb that is what u fear, u fear to die while truth stay, u dont enjoy objective values but to possess as meaning to kill

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
Hey greyer,

Don't be afraid - I like to read what you have to say. And, if I like to read it and find something to respond to, then there must be other people who will understand what you are talking about and who will respond to you without judgment.

Don't worry about anyone else, there are things about them that you will not understand just as there are things about you that they do not understand.

- ottobot

Hey ottobot,

I did appreciate our conversations and thank you, I will try not to be afraid.

The fact is that I may enjoy creative writing, but I am not afraid of anyone. If I were to be afraid of anyone, it would be only my own faults that I have in which I could let them affect me.

I am afraid when I am reading the metaphysical posts, I want to reply but when I think about the reality of existence beyond what we know I get overwhelmed with fear, even without making particular conclusions but just observing it I am jolted to the point of erasing what I say and throwing it in the garbage if I can even contain my fear enough to speak one word.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by greyer

It is the mind fighting for survival, it knows soon it will be bowing down to a greater master. Feel the fear and continue. The fear is just an appearance, just watch it, give it all your attention, do not try to get away from it. It is a feeling but what is a feeling? Go right into it, try and make it as big as possible.
You will see that it cannot be held onto, it disipates, disolves when you give it your complete attention.
The attention, the awareness, will burn everything up, it is compassion and love. Out of the ashes of this fire the phoenix will rise.

I really like this. I face my fear in my own fear and let it go... But I do face it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

When you look straight at the fear, it is love/truth that is doing the looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join