It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the relation between Truth and Fear....philosophically speaking.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Ooops ,there are real programs to check the validity of a text or group(s) of texts and they are used on large scale to determine certain things.

How do they check it? They can only do so by comparing it with something else.

No truth exists in a vacuum.
As a sequence in time.

This way you get a margin.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by diamondsmith

The truth is beyond the mind so will never be understood by the human mind.
Truth has been created for human mind.

Not for other creatures as we are the only one with awareness on this planet.

so truth was created?? then it is not truth, why would smthg be created not being defined by its own use or value ? bc it has no value?? n no use? so why was it created? to b called truth? so for absolute lies and evil life u belong to

but guess wat, no word no point can b possible in existence unless it is absolutely true from truth existence where it is always
which prove that evil is from becoming insolently against truth from its abuse by choosing their intersts in infinity as superior one powerful freedom while willing to profit from truth existence rights in possessing it totally for their life in pretending existing free while enjoying abusing existing rights as dirt and pretending being truly living superior powers on absolute grounds

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
everyone know miss that truth exist before existence, so aiming tht truth never exist bc it is a creation and for u? say it all of what urself awareness is hiding behind for, absolute opportunism of always and the time, profiting from oness powerful energy out and from the will to play self conscious reality given to fake existence life for now, but guess wat, there is no oness anymore and consciousness is to hell out
keep playing as ur gods im sure they are possessing u for real at the end, they love u, the oness of course

live happily ever after out of existence

existence is for truth rights only so absolutely free and for us the true relative ones that love it really

bybye enjoy

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Must be a relationship between truth and fear.

Maybe the fear of telling the truth..sometimes.

Yes, there can be a relationship between truth and fear. But, this is not always the case.

The fear of telling the truth is a fear of the Reaction of Others to whom you are telling the truth. A child who has done something wrong does not want to tell the truth of his/her actions for fear of the parent's potential reaction. An adult who has changed his/her lifestyle does not want to "face" his/her old friends who shared the old lifestyle for fear of the potential reaction of said friends.

That is why one of the good questions is:

-what are you afraid most when you are getting very close to the truth?

Change. These people with rampant anxiety issues fear change of things which cannot be controlled; they are afraid to exist in any unfamiliar setting.

There are relative Truths, absolute Truths, personal Truths, Truths reported in other Truths and Truths reported to Lie.

There are relative Lies, absolute Lies, personal Lies, Lies reported in other Lies and Lies reported to the Truth.

Truth, Falsehood, and Fear are all subjective.

What is True, False, or Feared by one person can be False, True, or Accepted by another.

Question is whether one can exclude the other and which one....

Yes. True/False and Fear/Accept are not mutually exclusive options. There are many combinations, each of which is Truth for someone, somewhere, sometime, somehow.

Living in fear telling for the truth.

Living in fear for telling a lie.

Living in truth without fear.

Living a lie because telling the truth.

I have done both of these things. But, it is not fear of "telling the truth", it is fear of the repercussions of telling the truth.

I lived a large part of my life in a lie because I could not bear to hurt other people by telling the truth.

I finally told the truth, I hurt the other people. I now exist in truth and my existence in truth now continually hurts other people.

Again, True/False is subjective, just as Fear/Accept is subjective.

I accept that to live the truth, I must hurt others. I accept that to spare the feelings of others, I will have to lie. I accept that if I lie, I hurt myself. I accept that if I tell the truth, I help myself.

I have decided to, finally, help myself by living the truth.

Maybe there is a program where you can insert a Text to get a value of the truth in those words in percentage.

Or to analyze in time the true margin of a person's written words you can get an overall percentage of the Truth.

What is the Truth reported to Fear with in the Lie?

It's impossible to get an overall ratio of truth:fear:lie because the ratio will be different for every single person and different in every single statement.

That program you speak of is You. You are the only one who can decide the ration of truth:fear:lie, and you can only decide it for Yourself.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Oh, you mean like your thread about going to heaven, you feared to tell us the truth as you said Demons would tear you apart? Or something to that effect anyway...

Truth-Lie -Fear

Lie-Truth-Fear

Fear-Lie-Truth..

PEACE!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

That thread is closed,which I will not comment.

I am sorry to disappoint you but in that thread I was telling the truth as the truth and truth is too hard to be borne.

because is very real

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That thread is closed,which I will not comment.

I am sorry to disappoint you but in that thread I was telling the truth as the truth and truth is too hard to be borne.

because is very real

i am sorry if you got me wrong, i didnt mean i thought you was lying, its not for me to judge wether you where telling the truth or not, the point i was trying to make was that when people asked you about your experience when you experienced your RAPTURE, you was fearful to tell anybody about it as you said that DEMONS would come for you, so i used that as an example towards contributing towards this thread and to show that what you was talking about in regards to TRUTH=FEAR=LIES(OR HOLDING BACK IN YOUR CASE) showing that what you was getting at in this thread comes from your own, recent, personal experience in regard to your thread on being "RAPTURED" to HEAVEN.... once again, I APOLOGISE for giving you the impression that I thought you was lying....

PEACE!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sorry for not being that.. philosophical, but I feel this to be relevant.I would argue that fear is one of the most powerful tool for suppressing truth, it seems to be widely used by the globalist elite controllers. They'll create or use any situation they can to further their agenda through the "problem - reaction - solution" model.

Most people buy into the mainstream corporate media fear mongering and do anything that is asked of them to feel secure, because of fear. The few people seeing the sham for what it truly is are afraid to tell the truth because the herd mentality will label them a social pariah, and if they actually do tell the truth nobody believe them and their fears turn into reality..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anno141

yes ur post is honest, in the beginning there were one conscious obligation way with no fears, which was existence right in absolute terms set, end

but who gonna respect freedom right when true existence rights cant be respected since the conscious obligation moves was only one, while infinite one was all there present with no existence, enjoying infinity as it pleases them to justify existing subjectively in absolute terms individually knowing that infinite truth is positive superiority so individuals ways inventions subjectivity is forever possible way

the problem of like up like down, so the evil sense that cant be but infinitly too

is the fact of blaming who is before u, if what u r is from oness before, then what u judge oness before as absolutely wrong become evil life of ur existence fact, so grow since it is the reason of ur fresh conscious

yes who is before is always more, but truth is the first and last always as it is never a sense and always the way of any existing right to b free

that is how one can blame who is before or bigger but then it must support what is after or smaller in projection of his rights to stand for in truth

let me summarize truth better, im not krishna n i guess it shows too well

truth is simply the fact that any constant conception is free, for what constant concept is always about absolute positive superior fact from being existing while having to confirm it as it was too, so must do it in superior free terms to justify it being always same

conscious obligation cant be but from what is relatively true too, to be the positive connection to as same

but then it is free of truth global existence always while being always relatively true one alone

the question is, how come since truth is that everything and anything is not true

simple answer, since truth is positive superiority fact then truth superiority is also the origin of others positive drives than what superiority is confirming positive same more

and here is the source of evil from knowing it so surely from positive drives originally up strongest being the elder ones in evil life reason becoming absolute fact of now

truth is never an object nor a subject nor anything nor air nor freedom even, it is always a conception since it is the truth so any true existence or reality is always exclusively relative to

now the issue of fear from ur perspective translated from my terms

any conscious right of being right bc truth exist, would react to that knowledge in willing to get out of the space it is inn, in meaning the value of the space only in truth justifications, since only truth would protect what is truly positive to b it more and would keep adding value from superior justifications of being same constant positive end,
so the sense of willing to move out for objective values is logical
while only what is relatively true alone would react as such knowing how it is not only relatively true but also smthg else since it is doing it and meaning it as fact already existing so coming after, and willing to clarify from its own fact that it respect a lot truth value

this is the true conscious right to b absolutely free from all and any and even truth conceptions, to live and b whatever it wants since it would always know how to be relative to itself wills, while relative is always nothing to any and all

it is important to also point that being relatively true is crucial for being right existing one but has nothing to do with being conscious free right

conscious free right to be whatever one wants to exist through is only from those means that are clearly objectively done, for who really act absolutely free in stepping out of all and any for consciously meaning truth value to any objective concept even existence

that is why as we can observe in the world, there are a lot who are relatively true existing real and others that are relative conscious rights from the means they oblige themselves to respect objective facts in stepping out right

while the relative true existing ones are those that clearly stay positive by staying real in all conditions and terms, so they keep focusing on positive conception to confirm and always add smthg positive to from a concept of free sense they are relatively truly that

the criminal fact of consciousness means for now times, is to force relative rights to face all evil up, and from what? not only their existence and freedom absolutely abused rights, but more from truth existence rights abuse, meaning to being possessed all by evil infinite oness freedom life

what is relative is always nothing to any and all, which prove how all that invention of consciousness times is for evil infinite fact wills so of their life and from their existence ways

ur perspective of fear is from that fact knowledge, that truth is possessed

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I've pointed that out already

The OPer is quite afraid, I can pull the quotes if needed.

My points on this topic still stand, though I am sure they will continue to be ignored in favor of the mumbo jumbo platitudes.

Anyway, yeah.

EDIT--Here is my orignial post, still waiting on a response:

Only relationship is that they can all be experienced by a brain, as electro-chemical reactions.

Or fear of telling people what a god tells them

There are relative Truths, absolute Truths, personal Truths, Truths reported in other Truths and Truths reported to Lie.

Nay, there is but one truth. The truth.

Anything else is false, either something is true or it is not.

There are relative Lies, absolute Lies, personal Lies, Lies reported in other Lies and Lies reported to the Truth.

Again, only one lie. Anything that is not the truth, is a lie.

So,we have a triple relation,which can be combined.

Truth-Lie -Fear

I strongly disagree, truth/lie. Well those are concepts, fear is an electro-chemical response in a beings brain. Two entirely different things, and not really combineable. Other than hearing the truth may cause fear in some people...

You're kidding right?

You are asking if one can either A) Tell the truth, or B) Lie, or C) be afraid. Since they all operate free from each other, then yeah you can exclude or even combine them with other emotions/concepts!

Ahh, correlation does not equal causation. While telling the truth could cause a fear reprisal, fearing telling the truth does not mean fear = truth.

Same holds true (heh) for lies, since they be just the opposite of a truth.

Maybe there is a program where you can insert a Text to get a value of the truth in those words in percentage.

There is, it is called Google (for the most part.)

Of course, you have to do a little of your own work.

Or to analyze in time the true margin of a person's written words you can get an overall percentage of the Truth.

You mean like people who say they talked to a god, yet are too afraid to say what was said?

How about people too afraid to discuss a concept without using platitudes, and hocus pocus cryptic lingo.

Sitting back waiting for the "mystical" responses, again.
Gonna have mods shut this thread down too when you fail to "win"?
Still waiting on a response to my private message!
edit on 3/7/2012 by adigregorio because: To add original post

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i can give much proofs of all evil up that conscious wills dare to call it the truth, willing to give their breath all for any shape of being existing evil one to, symbolically they mean by it job is done, like jesus on the cross, all existence is to god and not to truth rights

but i want to point a proof since i see it done always as the only way of evil everywhere

they didnt divide for zero that is a lie, they divided for evil which mean possession of truth

that is why divisions are always meaning to separate positive from superiority, u got this here i got that, u got more existence from positive wills and u got more individuality from superiority wills

while any positive they mean to get or superior fact is exclusively of truth abuse they know from any perspective existing they split it

and while they become the opposite to save their wills out of it while meaning to get more that way

so they reached to become negative inferiority while being different each of that

that is why the divine pleasure is only through torturing rights, they live it from their perspective of using true objective existing fact to b all and whatever they want while absolutely truly ones out of infinite oness they are obliged to pretend through respecting some agreements that benefit each of them

so like the genders thing, is a proof that truth is divided by force and powerful knowledge

how could anything be true in those circumstances, impossible

all is pointing that smthg unexpected will happen, but i dont buy that to me it is impossible there is no plan and all is exactly as it is total evil always more

if any even outside dimension is better then it would be relatively true, any relative truth cant stand watching that for its own sake, impossible that i know

so no but still u will never win over truth even if u win over relative things rights while right they never compete since by definition they are absolutely relative ways freedom

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I have read this post three times now, and I can not make one iota of sense out of it.

I am sorry, would love to comment but I can not figure out what is being said.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

why would u love to comment then or reading it 3 times? stop scaring rights of belonging to same evil u use ur fights against each others for fun

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

why would u love to comment then or reading it 3 times? stop scaring rights of belonging to same evil u use ur fights against each others for fun

Alright, I am going to try to translate this sentence so I can respond to it:

"Why would you 'love to comment' then? Why did you read it 3 times?"

Because you obviously have a well thought out position, unfortunatly a barrier is keeping us from discussing it. (I am assuming language barrier.)

Stop scaring rights of belonging to same evil you use your fights against each others for fun

Sorry, can't figure that part out.

Edit!! I think I got it!!

"Stop scaring others. You are using the same evil in these arguments with each other, and you're doing it for fun!"

I am not scaring anyone, and evil well that is subjective. I find knowledge and fact, to be "good" not "evil".
edit on 3/7/2012 by adigregorio because: Obvious edit is obvious

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hey there OPer! Care to address the points I have made, two times now?

And please, can I have more of a response than "one line" those are against the rules. And please, can that response have content to it? Not a platitude? Oh, and last but not least, could you not "cherry pick" one sentence of mine to respond to.

Many more than just one point there.

(Sorry just nipping usual behavior in the bud, hopefully)

PS I can post the points again if needed? They are a few posts up though.

PPS: I really don't like it when people say they got answers from god, but refuse to share. I like fear even less, so when a person is afraid to tell me what god said...well...that is just ultra bad.

Think of it like I do, you have first hand god information yet you refuse to make life easier for the rest of us. You are content to let us scurry around worrying what will happen when we die, yet you "know" what will happen and refuse to tell us. Refuse to help your fellow man.

Then you make threads with platitudes and hocus pocus talk. Both of which are about feeling good towards your fellow man, which your actions already show you are not. Then you say you never lie, well I call that a lie.

1) You said you were not afraid to tell us what god said
2) You said you would not tell us what god said because you were afraid of the sharks and devils

Like I said above, there is only one truth. The truth, anything else is a ...wait for it... lie!

(Added more to this post after OPer logged out in response to my asking for rebuttle on my valid topical points.)
edit on 3/7/2012 by adigregorio because: Obvious edit is obvious

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

u r doing the same that u blame diamond about, this is the same evil u r in attacking rights like me from

Well your sentence structure has drastically improved!

I am not doing the same thing, unless you would care to provide proof to this unfounded claim? In fact, I was trying to help you by discussing your points with you. I did not "attack you" unless you and Diamond are the same, how did you know that Diamond was a she? She has never revealed this fact? No matter...

I have made valid points about this topic, ALL have been ignored in favor of platitudes and hocus pocus. Which, I admit, is ATS norm. But in this case, well I am showing that this thread (and several others) were created with false intentions. Actions will speak louder than fonts, so while I remain on topic. I notice that my posts are ignored, in fact the thread dies unless my points get buried...

When I am done here, I am going to post them again. Since I can not rightly move on with the topic until they are adressed. And I don't want you guys burying them again, in favor of magic!

what u dont know is the disgust being the reason of rights fears, not what u think fears of absolute powers knowledge possessions

Alright, so there went sentence structure again. And I am tired of translation, especially now that I see you have no intention of discussion. (Well you would have if I subscribed to magic, but since I am a realist...well bring on the hate! (Like your second post under the one I am responding to)

-My points from earlier, just to show I AM staying on topic:
THIRD TIME I HAVE POSTED, just sayin'

Only relationship is that they can all be experienced by a brain, as electro-chemical reactions.

Or fear of telling people what a god tells them

Nay, there is but one truth. The truth.

Anything else is false, either something is true or it is not.

Again, only one lie. Anything that is not the truth, is a lie.

So,we have a triple relation,which can be combined.

Truth-Lie -Fear

I strongly disagree, truth/lie. Well those are concepts, fear is an electro-chemical response in a beings brain. Two entirely different things, and not really combineable. Other than hearing the truth may cause fear in some people...

You're kidding right?

You are asking if one can either A) Tell the truth, or B) Lie, or C) be afraid. Since they all operate free from each other, then yeah you can exclude or even combine them with other emotions/concepts!

Ahh, correlation does not equal causation. While telling the truth could cause a fear reprisal, fearing telling the truth does not mean fear = truth.

Same holds true (heh) for lies, since they be just the opposite of a truth.

There is, it is called Google (for the most part.)

Of course, you have to do a little of your own work.

You mean like people who say they talked to a god, yet are too afraid to say what was said?

How about people too afraid to discuss a concept without using platitudes, and hocus pocus cryptic lingo.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

When demonstrable Truth, whatever that means, lets say as an example all the evidence points to something and that conflicts with someones prejudice or world view, it can be frightening, though I prefer to say unnerving.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join