It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law = New World Order, New World Currency & New World Police. Coming to America 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

Why is it that it's only America involved in the new WORLD order?

USA ain't the world sunshine and if you think you don't have freedoms, go live in North Korea!

You wouldn't even be able to write on a forum that you're pissed off with the government there but here you are freely speaking your mind with no government intervention.

You poor, downtrodden soul.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I have been promised this matial law and FEMA camps with every President since Reagan. And yet nothing. Over and over again. Its like the WW3 people. I swear some of you must want this to happen. When Obama is gone it will be whomever is next and on and on and on.

Have you ever seen an administration blatantly push the boundaries and manipulate, bend and ignore the constitution like this one has the past 3 1/2 years? How many FEMA camps were funded, supplied and operational prior to this President? Hell no it's not what we want, but isn't it better to share information and prepare than to sit there ignorant to what's taking place in front of us?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why is it that it's only America involved in the new WORLD order?

USA ain't the world sunshine and if you think you don't have freedoms, go live in North Korea!

You wouldn't even be able to write on a forum that you're pissed off with the government there but here you are freely speaking your mind with no government intervention.

You poor, downtrodden soul.

First of all, where do you get the United States is the only country involved from my post? I do live in the United States that has a Constitution that provided me freedoms for being a citizen here. These rights are being taken away, therefore the post is directed at the steps the government has taken in preparation for Martial Law. In-fact, the post discussed "World"... that does encompass more than the USA last time I checked. Also, the United States is the country that others will follow...we have the strongest military and can impose our will when necessary. But hell yes i'm pissed off and you should be too...?? Do you not feel the governments noose getting tighter? They have already attempted to shut down sites like this and your freedom of speech...it didn't sneak thru on Christmas Eve like NDAA did so they are re-writing it and changing a few things as we speak. They already have control of the phones and media. And quite honestly, your snide comment pisses me off because you are either naive to what's taking place or you have never read the Constitution and you abuse and take for granted your rights on a daily basis. If you were a vigilant and had an IQ greater than your shoe size, then you would, without doubt, see the changes to your rights that have been taking place. Either way, you my friend are the poor soul, the poor individual that will happily walk into a FEMA camp thinking it's what is best for you because the government seriously has your best interest at heart.

It's hard for me to understand why you would even post on this thread because, 1) you obviously don't understand what's taking place, 2) you're gullible to the word of our government and 3) you have nothing positive to add.... so you must simply be a "NWO" hater, trolling from thread to thread in this category offering negativity. Go play in a forum that you can contribute something positive to the members instead of being an assh*le. You knew the category prior to reading the post...
edit on 5/3/12 by mrgregbusybee because: Wasn't finished being pissed off yet

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If McCain had been elected, we'd all look like the Monopoly guy by now!!!! Jigging in the platinum-lined streets, wiping our brows with $100 bills and drinking out of U.S. Mint chalices!!!

But noooooooooooooooo, we elected a *gasp* Democrat so it's just awful!!!! No way ANY other President would behave like this. NO WAY!!!! Terrible times, folks, the end is nigh!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
If McCain had been elected, we'd all look like the Monopoly guy by now!!!! Jigging in the platinum-lined streets, wiping our brows with $100 bills and drinking out of U.S. Mint chalices!!!

But noooooooooooooooo, we elected a *gasp* Democrat so it's just awful!!!! No way ANY other President would behave like this. NO WAY!!!! Terrible times, folks, the end is nigh!!!

You missed the point of Obama... he was hand picked, McCain never had a chance. You think the votes actually count...lol. You think the electoral votes count... lol. Might I suggest that you start some research... start with the Federal Reserve Banking system and the "Paris Treaty".... after that, email me and tell me what you think...we will talk things again...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yeah, you see, I don't believe that everything is a conspiracy. Feel free to run with the other feral wolf children though. It's what fuels this site.

Someone must have hurt you bad. You're like an altar boy and the government is a soused, grabby vicar. I'm sorry that you've obviously been somehow "molested" by someone in a position of authority, but it doesn't mean we're ALL scared #less of some imaginary bogeyman as well.

50 years from now, there'll still be folks like yourself railing against The Man without an NWO, without martial law, without FEMA camps, without all this crap you guys are so afraid of. Reality is a bitch. I fully understand why so many hide from it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Mate, I'm from Australia and I have less rights than you.

It's a shame you took my post so personally because it was meant to give you some perspective.

Yeah things aren't too peachy in the USA right now, but you still get to have your guns and you still get freedom of speech and the whole ndaa thing has been blown out of proportion.

Then there's the whole FEMA camp rubbish, as if a single wire fence with inward facing barbed wire will keep thousands of pissed off people in!

And you won't find me marching into a FEMA camp either, since they are an American only thing...this goes back to the small mindedness again.

Lets be honest here, Americans dont have it that bad mate.

edit on 5/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yeah, you see, I don't believe that everything is a conspiracy. Feel free to run with the other feral wolf children though. It's what fuels this site.

Someone must have hurt you bad. You're like an altar boy and the government is a soused, grabby vicar. I'm sorry that you've obviously been somehow "molested" by someone in a position of authority, but it doesn't mean we're ALL scared #less of some imaginary bogeyman as well.

50 years from now, there'll still be folks like yourself railing against The Man without an NWO, without martial law, without FEMA camps, without all this crap you guys are so afraid of. Reality is a bitch. I fully understand why so many hide from it.

Again, you have no idea who you are talking to. LOL. I'm the least scared of any NWO or Martial Law... I said it was an informative post. One that I created because I pay attention and read. I'm a veteran and a mercenary, spent the last 8 years in afghanistan working for the machine. hahahahhaa. scared...please.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The more into your OP I read, the more things started falling into place. Your "putting all the pieces together" is truly chilling for those of us that can see how the Constitution has been shredded the past few years.

I'm not quite sure if everything you have stated is completely accurate, but at the same time, I will not dismiss a single word of your theory, for it could turn out to be absolutely correct.

Im in my 50's and so are most of my friends. We have discussed a lot of what you have stated in your theory, and as a side note, my friends are not Conspiracy Theorists, they are normal everyday American Citizens that see their Rights being slowly taken away. They are business owners, farmers, mechanics, plumbers, and construction workers.

I really hope you are wrong about this, but everything you stated in your theory certainly does seem to line up with what is going on. It's a very scary scenario with a very real probability of coming to pass.

And as far as all those ridiculing or mocking you for your theory, these people are still asleep and will never wake up until SHTF. Yes, we still have more freedoms than a lot of people, but one thing is certain, all the pieces are in place to take those freedoms away at anytime they want to take them.

My friends and I are prepared for something like this to come down the pike and being prepared is not a bad thing. Expect the worse and hope for the best. Very good thread and very good theory OP...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

The more into your OP I read, the more things started falling into place. Your "putting all the pieces together" is truly chilling for those of us that can see how the Constitution has been shredded the past few years.

I'm not quite sure if everything you have stated is completely accurate, but at the same time, I will not dismiss a single word of your theory, for it could turn out to be absolutely correct.

Im in my 50's and so are most of my friends. We have discussed a lot of what you have stated in your theory, and as a side note, my friends are not Conspiracy Theorists, they are normal everyday American Citizens that see their Rights being slowly taken away. They are business owners, farmers, mechanics, plumbers, and construction workers.

I really hope you are wrong about this, but everything you stated in your theory certainly does seem to line up with what is going on. It's a very scary scenario with a very real probability of coming to pass.

And as far as all those ridiculing or mocking you for your theory, these people are still asleep and will never wake up until SHTF. Yes, we still have more freedoms than a lot of people, but one thing is certain, all the pieces are in place to take those freedoms away at anytime they want to take them.

My friends and I are prepared for something like this to come down the pike and being prepared is not a bad thing. Expect the worse and hope for the best. Very good thread and very good theory OP...

Thank you sir and I hope I'm wrong too!! And that's all I am trying to do...piece together the things that take place while the world is sleeping (NDAA being signed on christmas eve) and the things that appear to be one thing and are different. Trying to shed light. Thanks again....appreciate your post

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Executive Orders that affect us in time of emergency, or used to implement martial law. Clinton has grouped them all together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency").

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by hawkiye

All those rights still exist. If they didn't, you wouldn't be able to write this ridiculous diatribe on the internet.

Here, let's test it out. Go outside and say something controversial. If the Commie Gestapo Ninjas don't take you away to Guantanamo Bay, then free speech is still a right.

Executive Orders that affect us in time of emergency, or used to implement martial law. Clinton has grouped them all together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency").

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Could you possibly be any more paranoid?

en.wikipedia.org...

I rest my case.

LOL Its right there in front of you! All the foundations being layed down ready for the final product. If your too deep in your proverbial slumber to see, then it would seem you accidentally strayed from the flock of Sheeple. Ill call TPTB and lert them know they lost one of there flock

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The New World Order and Fema death camps are real.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

I have been promised this matial law and FEMA camps with every President since Reagan. And yet nothing. Over and over again. Its like the WW3 people. I swear some of you must want this to happen. When Obama is gone it will be whomever is next and on and on and on.

Have you ever seen an administration blatantly push the boundaries and manipulate, bend and ignore the constitution like this one has the past 3 1/2 years? How many FEMA camps were funded, supplied and operational prior to this President? Hell no it's not what we want, but isn't it better to share information and prepare than to sit there ignorant to what's taking place in front of us?

See this is where you and I live in two different realities. And thats fine but, people have been trying to feed me this BS since the 80s. In my reality FEMA is poorly run organization that can barely get enough trailers for a few thousand people. Beyond the impossible logistics of the entire thing no one can ever give the point of it. The NWO and FEMA camps are nothing but modern day versions of a ghost story. Although if pushed I would say ghosts are more likey to exist then the NWO/FEMA camp fantasy.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

See this is where you and I live in two different realities. And thats fine but, people have been trying to feed me this BS since the 80s. In my reality FEMA is poorly run organization that can barely get enough trailers for a few thousand people. Beyond the impossible logistics of the entire thing no one can ever give the point of it. The NWO and FEMA camps are nothing but modern day versions of a ghost story. Although if pushed I would say ghosts are more likey to exist then the NWO/FEMA camp fantasy.

A year or two ago, I would've agreed with you about FEMA being a poorly run organization and they were or they wanted to give the appearance that they were....whatever. regardless of our thoughts of the organization...the fact remains that this past year they conducted the most in depth operation / preparation in their history. NorthCom based in Colorado now exists with 20,000 troops designated to assist FEMA. FEMA was provided 500 million this year to supply food, weapons and ammo. See, I come from the stand point of this...why prepare and do these things if you never have the intentions of using them? It doesn't make sense.

As far as NWO... again, these things are happening to us right now...right in front of our face. I didn't make them up. The laws being passed the Presidential Orders in place...they are real. Why would they put them in place without intentions of using them?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No offense, but I hope you are one-hundred percent wrong and none of this is true, for all of our sake.

But, I'm not stupid, and I'm not blind; something is obviously happening "behind the scenes" that is big, really big. It's only a matter of time now.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'll admit that I, myself, am a bit paranoid about the way that the united states is going. but our constitution is being butchered like it means absolutely nothing, like it never has.

I took a college course on the rise of Nazi Germany (only a college course, so I'm not claiming to be an expert) but there are some alarming similarities between the laws and actions that Hitler and Obama have/had taken.
I mean, look at Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution (hindenburg signed it into law, but Hitler persuaded him to)
and the Reichstag Fire Decree.
kinda like the NDAA/patriot act
War powers resolution is slightly similar to the Enabling act.
and all of it was claimed to "protect the people"

I'm not saying Obama is going to go Hitler on our A**es. but, it's sending up some red flags for me. there's plenty of differences between the two..

Hitler was an exceptional leader. now when I say this, I am saying that Hitler 'was good at what he did,' not that 'what he did was good.'
He greatly improved the economy (a wartime economy is an efficent one..... usually..)
created the volkswagen, the autobahn system.
was extremely charismatic, the German people were IN LOVE with him.
Goebbels was a brilliant propaganda minister. Mengele made incredible advancements in science and medicine.

obama...... well. not many people love him... our economy ain't lookin so hot... and well... yeah....
so theres where we don't have much to worry about, when it comes to the similarities between the two.
edit on 14-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
e's a pathological liar and that's putting it nicely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join