It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - MUST WATCH!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Everyone should be angry at websites that knowingly pollute the internet and the minds of people by spreading falsehoods and lies.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Also, dont let the fairytalers drive you off, its their job to try and discredit anything not OS compliant.

those damned fool conspiracy web sites

you seem to use this catchphrase sooo often in your posting. Some real passion behind those words...are you angry at those "fools"?

Not angry, no. "Disgusted from their using the death and suffering of other people for their own agenda" is more accurate. After I watched "Loose Change", being naturally curious about their statements I did some browsing and found out the producers were lying unrepentently through their teeth, mentioning things like "flight 93 was reported as landing in Ohio" while deliberately leaving out "before being retracted as an mixup of identities of flights". I read the same information they read so there's no what they could not know this. SO, I logged onto their web site specifically to discuss the flaws in their film...and wound up being banned. They specifically said in their YOU ARE BANNED message to me that I wasn't beign banned because of any TOS violation, but because they didn't want me to be posting anything that causes anyone to be questioning their material.

That's when it dawned on me that the bulk of these conspiracy claims, all of this needless bickering, and all of this name calling, are simply the end result of a bunch of hucksters trying to swindle the conspiracy movement out of a fast buck, because noone, but noone, watched the events of 9/11 unfold and spontaneously began to wonder whether the planes were holograms or if the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space. It was one or more of those con artists who put the idea into these people's heads.

I use "damned fool conspiracy web site" because saying "conspiracy web sites that put out such unrepentently ridiculous behavior to the point where it makes people want to curse them" is too long to type.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I use "damned fool conspiracy web site" because saying "conspiracy web sites that put out such unrepentently ridiculous behavior to the point where it makes people want to curse them" is too long to type.

Actually i think we all realize that you use those words because it is easier for you to lump everyone you disagree with into one category that makes them look like fools. Nice way to try to discredit all information instead of each piece on its own. Informed folks can see right through you and your sad tactics. Sad tactics indeed.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I have asked this question on another thread so I apologise if you have read it and think I’m just trying to goad a fight, which I’m not, I would just like someone to reply in a civil manner to this question:

If the U.S Government were behind the conspiracy for the attacks of 9-11 why would the whole thing so complicated? Dummy planes, hidden explosives, actors on the streets etc…

I never got an answer on that thread so I’m hoping someone here will give it a go.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by windsorblue
reply to post by Zatox

I have asked this question on another thread so I apologise if you have read it and think I’m just trying to goad a fight, which I’m not, I would just like someone to reply in a civil manner to this question:

If the U.S Government were behind the conspiracy for the attacks of 9-11 why would the whole thing so complicated? Dummy planes, hidden explosives, actors on the streets etc…

I never got an answer on that thread so I’m hoping someone here will give it a go.

The use of the term US Government is what throws most people off. They use the word but fail to break down exactly who they are referring to and instead think of the Govt as one big singular giant. It's not.

It's complicated because the illusion needs to be kept. And i'm not sure how I would topple three buildings, but I can assure you it wouldn't be easy. Dummy planes make the most sense because you would need to know exactly where to crash the planes and finding REAL pilots that can handle such a task who are willing to die isnt as easy as some might think. Bulls-eyes were a must, remote planes provide that. Hidden explosives are needed because a plane just isn't going to bring the buildings completely down. Explosives and steel cutters do that.

The US Govt didn't plan the attack, they allowed their military/CIA to do it. They planned the events that took place AFTER they had their citizen unification event.

3000 people dead is sad, but lets face it, it's not a lot of people in comparison to how many folks die each day and the list of causes. We've spent trillions because of 9-11 and i'm supposed to think it's because some brown dudes don't like me.

and on and on and on.....

Simple answer to your question. It takes a real circus to get folks to allow you to take trillions from them. A hundred bucks, not so much.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

It had to be complicated to keep the illusion? Seems to me with a simple plan it is a hell of a lot easier to keep the illusion and not screw up or being exposed. In fact making it complicated makes no sense whatsoever.

To give the actual answer to the question, I think that truthers come with these mega complicated schemes because the more complex the scheme, the more clever you need to be to figure it out. And I think that is one of the more important factors that make conspiracy theories attractive. The feeling to have figured it out, to have achieved something that others have not.

So the more complex the conspiracy, the more satisfying it is. The fact that the induced complexity results in extremely high exposure risks and a very large chance of failure, making the theory completely unrealistic, isn't factored in at all. It is ignored as it is in direct conflict with the thing that makes the conspiracy attractive to believe in in the first place.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

If ,as you say, they used dummy planes for the attack on the towers then what happend the passengers and air crew of the hijacked aircraft? who made the phone calls from the planes? what happend the original aircraft if they were replaced? where were the planes controlled from? where was the location of the airfield where the dummy planes were stored and then flown from? the list goes on and on... the more you look at each of the proposed events closely the more complicated it becomes, the number of people involved increases and more questions are raised. I'm not saying that you are wrong in what you belive,and I thank you for you're cordial reply on this matter, but an over complicated plan like this just seems to have to many phases were it could have failed.... for example what would they have done if one of the dummy aircraft could not take off due to technical problems?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by windsorblue
reply to post by Wizayne

If ,as you say, they used dummy planes for the attack on the towers then what happend the passengers and air crew of the hijacked aircraft? who made the phone calls from the planes? what happend the original aircraft if they were replaced? where were the planes controlled from? where was the location of the airfield where the dummy planes were stored and then flown from? the list goes on and on... the more you look at each of the proposed events closely the more complicated it becomes, the number of people involved increases and more questions are raised. I'm not saying that you are wrong in what you belive,and I thank you for you're cordial reply on this matter, but an over complicated plan like this just seems to have to many phases were it could have failed.... for example what would they have done if one of the dummy aircraft could not take off due to technical problems?

Technical problems? You're pulling off a several billion dollar job and you are expecting technical difficulties?

Are you serious?

Its not over complicated. In fact its quite simple. You place bombs ( cutter charges or thermite or call the Sh*t whatever you want) in the buildings, you crash four planes, and your controlled news fails to ask questions. Not very complicated. You're the person who wandered in acting like you were perplexed, and yet you're just baiting a hook for others so you can jerk the line.

Realize this: You are wrong. More than fooled, you're owned and understood and controlled. Very simple. You can have your world were everything you're told by the TV is true and they have your best interests at heart. This 9-11 thing isn't a debate anymore, DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT!!!. We are not debating the fact that your god awful Gov't prescribed story doesn't make sense anymore and never did. We are debating YOUR ABILITY to see that FACT. We don't care about your stupid society and it's stupid rules and the blindfold it has over your eyes. There is no more debate, you just don't get it. It happened and the "they" that pulled it off, pulled it the F**k off, and they don't need a complicated plan, they have YOU to argue for THEM.

Stop looking outward to answer why you are so blind to such obviousness.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

The bottom line is that you can imagine any conspiracy theory that takes your fancy but you don't have a shred of evidence for any of it and we are more than 10 years on.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Wizayne

The bottom line is that you can imagine any conspiracy theory that takes your fancy but you don't have a shred of evidence for any of it and we are more than 10 years on.

The rules of this site protect you from the words I just erased. And I don't really care, YOU WIN. 9-11 was pulled off by some group of brown dudes that hate us. Woohoo! Enjoy what you're left with.

I would must rather stare at naked women online and play video games. Have a great day genius.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

We can compare checklists:

*Bribe the people at AA and make sure they shut their mouths forever.
*Fake all phone calls the passengers make.
*Bribe security personnel in the WTC buildings
*Find a team of explosive experts that is willing to mass murder thousands of fellow citizens while keeping silent about it.
*Bribe all media to broadcast fake videos.
*Secretly place explosives without any employee noticing.
*Blow the building up in a way never seen before, showing no traces of demolition on video, fooling all the experts.
*Bribe firemen to say they expect building 7 to collapse.
*Blow up building 7 too, just for fun.
*Making sure that cleanup workers are either bribed, or invent explosives that leave no traces.
*Bribe all other personnel that takes care of making planes disappear, falsify the flight data, fake all the terrorist evidence, etc etc.

Do you think this list (or even halve of it) is even remotely as likely as your list? (which contains some incorrect points by the way). Do you realize that this is the list of events that the truth movement is proposing in general? And I even left out nukes and space beams. It is already that absurd without those.

The double standard hold by truthers in this case is staggering. Sure, have your pet conspiracy theory, but implying that it is more likely that the official explanation is insane by any rational standard.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by Wizayne

We can compare checklists:

*Bla bla bla bla bla bla.
*Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
*Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
*Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
*Bribe all Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
*Secretly Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
*Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

I'm sorry but you are foolishly way behind the times. Debating your stupid points is beyond over. None (let alone half) of what you just said makes any sense, let alone does it have anything to do with what I think and have said in the past regarding your stupid 9-11 Holiday. If you wish to lump me in with "Truthers" in order to ridicule me with minimal effort, go right ahead, but then I can just as easily lump you in with idiots that drool and stare at the sun.

Unless you are holding in your hands actual evidence from the crime scene that proves what you believe, admit the best you can do is agree or disagree with what someone else has told you. What you are saying is that the story that was told to you makes enough sense in your head to defend it with your life.

I'm just saying you're a drooler.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne
None (let alone half) of what you just said makes any sense, let alone does it have anything to do with what I think and have said in the past regarding your stupid 9-11 Holiday. If you wish to lump me in with "Truthers" in order to ridicule me with minimal effort, go right ahead, but then I can just as easily lump you in with idiots that drool and stare at the sun.

Its good that you agree that the truth movement does not make any sense.
Consider my post directed to them instead.

Unless you are holding in your hands actual evidence from the crime scene that proves what you believe, admit the best you can do is agree or disagree with what someone else has told you. What you are saying is that the story that was told to you makes enough sense in your head to defend it with your life.

What I am saying is that the (official) story I was told makes much more sense than any other story I was told. Still you attempt to ridicule it because it does not make sense to you, without having anything to offer in its place. In other words, you are making an argument from incredulity.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne
None (let alone half) of what you just said makes any sense, let alone does it have anything to do with what I think and have said in the past regarding your stupid 9-11 Holiday. If you wish to lump me in with "Truthers" in order to ridicule me with minimal effort, go right ahead, but then I can just as easily lump you in with idiots that drool and stare at the sun.

Its good that you agree that the truth movement does not make any sense.
Consider my post directed to them instead.

What I am saying is that the (official) story I was told makes much more sense than any other story I was told. Still you attempt to ridicule it because it does not make sense to you, without having anything to offer in its place. In other words, you are making an argument from incredulity.

Come on dude, stop staring at the sun. Where in the above post do I say the Truth Movement doesn't make sense? You're right, I didn't say that, your welcome for being corrected.
Again you are not thinking very clearly, it's blatantly obvious what you people do is create a negative stigma to the term TRUTHER and then label someone that word in order to instantly discredit them with tales of space beams and mini nukes, maybe even throw in a little fake video reference to smear a little no-plane poo on my face.

I'm going to post what you just said right back at you because it's the exact same issue:

What I am saying is that the (official) story I was told makes much LESS sense than any other story I was told. Still you attempt to Prop it up because it makes sense to you, without attacking it's stupider points the same way you would criticize a truther's thoughts. In other words, you are making an argument from blind faith and your personal understanding of life/reality.

Same old game from you folks, Start criticizing your official version as much as you do to what truthers suggest. Have a great day.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

You are strange. Apparently you have no idea of nonsense the truth movement has produced. (either that or posting back that text failed at making a point). So your version does not involve explosives, no remote controlled planes, but also no hijackers. So what is your version?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Nicely done

You know, the jig is up. The veil has been lifted. This society has to reform and restructure itself somehow (natural disaster?) or world-wide public mayhem will ensue with the next government sponsored shenanigan.

The government knows we're on to them mainly thanks to the information highway called the Internet and the ability to obtain news..... devoid needing government sponsored broadcast media any longer.

I hope to hell this is the year of great change. And we need it so badly that whatever form it comes in...consider it a blessing!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

For your information I am not baiting a hook for anyone to bite at, you are stating that I am blind to the obvious....well show me the facts then, present the unquestionable evidence you have that the buildings had bombs in them. I am all for debating and be shown the facts of what you have regarding this incident.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
9/11 conspiracy is not a theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

9/11 conspiracy is not a theory.

Correct - It is a delusion held by some with mental issues........

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Wizayne

It had to be complicated to keep the illusion? Seems to me with a simple plan it is a hell of a lot easier to keep the illusion and not screw up or being exposed. In fact making it complicated makes no sense whatsoever.

To give the actual answer to the question, I think that truthers come with these mega complicated schemes because the more complex the scheme, the more clever you need to be to figure it out. And I think that is one of the more important factors that make conspiracy theories attractive. The feeling to have figured it out, to have achieved something that others have not.

So the more complex the conspiracy, the more satisfying it is. The fact that the induced complexity results in extremely high exposure risks and a very large chance of failure, making the theory completely unrealistic, isn't factored in at all. It is ignored as it is in direct conflict with the thing that makes the conspiracy attractive to believe in in the first place.

I think it's way easier for people to believe the official story rather than question blatant inconsistencies in the story as well as things kept out of the 9/11 Commission Report. Why think about how royally f'd up our government can be when you can believe what you're told (regardless of inconsistencies pointed out) and go on with your merry day? I'm not an engineer, I'm not a pilot but I do know there is something wrong with the official story. And the only way to back up what I say is to post things but I know that you, the government sheep, will totally disregard everything. Remember, like you, I've heard the official story, you don't have to explain that to me. But us, the ones who believe in the conspiracy, have several different things to offer which go unseen by people who are afraid to question the events of that day as well as the government's actions.

3,000 people died that day, no military action was taken and yet nearly no one suffered any consequences for failing at completing their tax funded duties. And on top of that, there's evidence from the official story that has been kept secret because of "national security", which I clearly don't get, because what could be so damaging to the government by releasing these files if the official story holds true?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join