It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama makes case against striking Iran now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Didn't Iran just come back to the negotiation table and say they would dismantle nuclear a short wile ago, the articles were on the breaking news category. Did Obama miss that. Is this an alternative timeline Obama then, and that didn't happen on his timeline?

Just yesterday alone, depending on the website, or tv station, I heard they were putting off any strikes on Iran until after the election, and I heard strike next week, next month, sometime this spring, everybody's getting along - war is averted, strike next fall, in 9 months, in 7 months.....

They can't even make a decision to stick to one story, on one day :shk:

Think they're purposely trying to confuse people?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm no Obama supporter [Far from it] but,

There seems to be a "War Cheering" section here at ATS. So, Obama lays it out that an attack on Iran is not wanted and people still insist that this war is right around the corner. Let's all hope people hold Obama to his words here otherwise...

Cave Quid Optes

PEACE.

There are MANY apologists for Mr. Obama. There are MANY supporters of Mr. Obama who blamed another President for almost EVERY problem ,and continue to do so today. Obama is a Warmonger. Obama is complacent in murdering American citizens.Obama is a liar.Obama has Polarized America. Obama is a Neo-con. Obama WILL help in attacking Iran. Hopefully,those that supported him,and continue to support him,can sleep peacefully knowing he was no better then our last President,and THEY helped vote this fraud in.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm going to have to disagree with you, Sonny. Obama is a warmonger (true) see Libya, possibly Syria. But when it comes to Iran he has always been hands-off.
He didn't assist or support the Green Party and let them, basically, die at the hands of the Achmadinnejad regime. I can't think of what his agenda is in the middle east (other than supporting the Muslim Broitherhood, see Egypt) but I know it does not include harming Iran.

??????

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No problem beez.

I was being dramatically sarcastic actually........

Hes a would-be-Warmonger in the making........though.

Give him time,with the Iran thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
In my opinion there's no stopping this war from happening. Here's the top three reasons why i believe this. 1) The Rothchild's don't own their central bank, as we have been shown in the recent wars all he countries we go to war with did not have a central bank own by them but now do Ex. Iraq, Afghanistan, and Lybia just to name a few. 2) OIL! And They have a lot of it. 3) they won't support the NWO.
. Plz feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join