It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Trolls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We all know of the ever lingering term "Troll." In this day, we have grown accustom to the definitive troll as being a person that wantonly throws about their words and faux jest upon the ideas and very character of the individuals they encounter over the net, gluing themselves to users or posts like a plague. Over the years of the internet's evolution, we have seen many different types of trolls, many of whom seem to be categorized easily, generally into the uselessly stupid pile.

ATS is another story. Here, I have encountered, I cannot say exactly how many, as there are users with many different handles here on ATS, but at least one to several "trolls" if you can even call them that. They are personal trolls, and I believe a more appropriate term for them would be Mind molestors. A complete lack of empathy describes some of these individuals, or in the very least, their false perceptions of others have clouded whatever empathy they may maintain. Some times, the level of invasiveness upon my personal life due to these ass hats is so audacious, it is truly upsetting the level of arrogance. It, however, must be recognized that some of these individuals are not entirely self-motivated, or even close to self-motivated, peering up and down the grapevine we find explanations for this...... ...... ......

I digress, I fear not for myself, I feel concern for many; in fact I wish nothing, but great things for humanity and Earth. Some would consider this a lie. I know it is not a lie, and those that attempt or suggest I am not true to what I have suggested do not see me, they see themselves in that moment. Ideas pop into mind of questioning 9/11, trying to tell people about legitimate issues in society, bringing inspiration and comfort to others, truly lending a non-judging ear to every and all....I cannot say for sure, but I am fairly certain in the nearing future these bastard individuals and alike will be "Judged" and simply blown away as the wind does, to be replaced by those that seek to help, not harm.

If you are reading this and think I am full of it, pulling your leg, or that I don't know what I am talking about, let me take a second and tell you this:

You don't know a bloody thing, but they know me, and they may know you. Who they are, is difficult, because they do their best to deceive me and you, and hide their identity. Now, these people come in all shapes and sizes, we even saw Obama speak about not disclosing true intentions the other day (typical of this dying paradigm), but the individuals I am specifically referring to are weavers. They pick into your brain and are thieves of the mind and soul, and it is not for your or my benefit, it is meant for things I will not even mention here, but they suck, to put it in crude terms.

An important side note:

Those that have attained heightened knowledge/awareness by whatever means, are not all bad. There are many, including many I have encountered here on ATS, that I know are fighting for what they believe is righteous, and for the most part, they are.

So, back to the trolling mind molestors. To sum it all up, in the words of Lord of the Rings, a quotation that I hear as I write this post, "If you are not spies, then who are you. SPEAK."

I do not care where you are from or what specie you may be, I judge by your actions and TRUE intentions. Most things are degrees, as well as there are thresholds, and mother#er's have crossed the line over and over, AND OVER. Say, night night.

Can't obstruct the one's who wish well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What kind of trolls are you talking about? Those that randomly blurt out stuff that isn't true? Who cares about those?

I've had "trolls" search after me via methods that are not available to you or me. About where I had been and for what. Simply because I highlighted a couple of truths they did not like.

I've had "trolls" fake a facebook account with my name, including 'fake friends' - the whole shabam. Some of those 'fake friends' had profile pictures sporting guns and whatnot...I did not have a facebook account when they created the fake one.

Ah well, I always knew intellect was dangerous to dumb people. I didn't know they took it that serious, but it is entertaining to say the least!

You're welcome to try and trump those personal trolls ;-)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Should this not belong in the Rant forum??

vvv

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Are you trolling...or just an example of a troll post..?

Just kiddin'. I am all with the OP..it is a childish habbit to troll.

edit on 5/3/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

'They pick into your brain and are thieves of the mind and soul,
and it is not for your or my benefit, it is meant for things I
will not even mention here, but they suck, to put it in crude terms.'

you may have to elaborate a bit further on the above. i'm guessing
that you mean data mining footsoldiers working for corporate entities
or worse?

ats has functions and members who easily spot the troublesome type.
an alert button is available to draw the attention of moderators
to any specific issue you,i or anyone on here deems out of order.
t and c's are in place for everyone to abide by. i have read an
apology from a moderator on a thread who got into a seriously
heated debate regarding SO's kitchen. it was refreshing to see that
the rules apply to all.

your above statement regarding 'thieves of the mind and soul', are
you saying that these individuals have the ability to circumvent
ones intellectual defences or is this an issue of getting sucked
into a heated discussion and giving away too much information?
whatever the answer is it may be a case of restricting the peanut
bag and ignoring troublesome types as much as possible.

personally i care not whether one is or is not a troll inasmuch as
they are usually identified by many of the members anyway, however
i have noticed in the past that the word is thrown around rather
casually when an individuals point of view is challenged. different
points of view are crucial in understanding issues on a deeper level.
it's up to you how you deal with problematic attitudes, just don't
allow them to tarnish your process. they can only harm you if you
allow it.

best wishes fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think I 'mind molested' him when I guessed the name of his cat.
Maybe I'm a psychic.
Maybe I'm a government psy ops agent sent solely to disrepute you.
Or maybe I'm an agent working for those cats that follow you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a question...

do you think the word "troll" started to pick up steam after World of Warcraft or before?

you know.. I can troll on a troll in org. if you'd like....

I dont know... I feel like the word Troll is over used... however OP you make some valid points...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Honestly OP, I think you should log off and go outside and get some fresh air and actual human contact. It's just the internets...

But here is why people troll.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Im not entirely sure what you are talking about but if someone is harassing you, contact staff using the COMPLAINT FORM and give as many details as possible.

Closed pending staff review.
edit on March 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My favorite part of the realm of trolls is when it evolves into gang stalking.

Denial of Service Attacks, Hacking, disconnecting your service, research done on your IP to obtain your true identity. Sometimes their friends will be activated to play with you a bit in real time and the gang stalking begins.

Many different levels of it
Script kiddie redneck hillbilly gang stalking mixed in with community officials where they engage you in real world. Follow you around etc.

My favorite are Intel Military Spook Trolls where they assign a large professional team to play with you(they subcontract some of it to the script kiddie redneck hillbilly types and marijuana dealers that need some cash and are willing to assist. but they use the fun stuff like----

helo fly overs, local police surveillance, generally the cable companies get involved like Time Warner, zap you with cool technologies to cause heart arrythmias, or play with your moods. They might even throw in some wiccans and satanists to cast spells at you as well which is even funner.

very entertaining stuff if you end up the target

At least Im having fun anyways----bump up the volume trolls.
edit on 5-3-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join