It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Illuminati Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am curious if anybody has thought of this. I did a search, but nothing came up.

Here's my theory.

What if aliens don't really exist, and they are all set up by the Illuminati. They are doing this, developing ships, making sightings happen. Everything is a setup, Roswelll, everything.

Could the Illuminati just have these aliens out there flying around in the sky to scare us?

Why are there so many sightings, yet no landings? Or follow-ups to the sightings?

Could it be that aliens are just another trick of the Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Considering all the billions of stars, planets, celestial bodies and endless possibilities - I very much doubt it. Some could be staged for numerous reasons but I think there is a very high chance that aliens have and continue to observe us the same way we observe animals in the zoo.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
I am curious if anybody has thought of this. I did a search, but nothing came up.

Here's my theory.

What if aliens don't really exist, and they are all set up by the Illuminati. They are doing this, developing ships, making sightings happen. Everything is a setup, Roswelll, everything.

Could the Illuminati just have these aliens out there flying around in the sky to scare us?

Why are there so many sightings, yet no landings? Or follow-ups to the sightings?

Could it be that aliens are just another trick of the Illuminati?

There are landings, some pretty scary ones at that... That someone would use the UFO's to "scare" us makes no sense whatsoever. All the nuclear/bio/chem weapons in the world just waiting to malfunction scares me much more than any possible aliens.

I would say its a bit far fetched... Even the Nazi theory is more probable.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Killer, actually you are correct with your observation. It's a little more complicated then just a stage for the illuminati. There is other life out there but the greys and other creatures that have been written about over the years are not extraterrestrials. They are fallen angels and demons. I know most people disagree with this, but you will see it makes a lot of sense.

Look at it this way, the illuminati are in control of everything, they are satanic, so they work for satan. These creatures are trying to pass themselves off as aliens. Why? Would you be willing to work for a demon or fallen angel? No. So they convince people they are good aliens that are here to save humanity. The people around the world welcome them with open arms. The aliens tell us that we must unite the whole world into one government and they tell us that they will give us new technology in many areas and save the planet and man kind. They tell us how they setup global governments in many other worlds and ask to be a part of ours so they can make sure it is done correctly.

How would the idea that there are aliens affect the world? The first big impact would be in the religious area. Christians would rise up and call them demons, so they will need to come up with a story to change what we have learned in the bible. They will probably say they created religion to keep man in order. That they created Jesus. And that the bibles are just stories to keep mans morals good.

So the world turns, the people throw out their bibles and then the aliens start setting up the one world government. They say first thing is to stop crime and protect people from harm. They say that a digital angel chip needs to be inserted in to every person, so they can be tracked and that they can receive medical attention when needed. SO they can buy and sell. This chip will monitor everything about you, all your records including bank accounts and even your heart rate and stuff.

This chip once you accept it, will disconnect you from God. It is the mark of the beast. Christians will no longer have power over the demons and fallen angels. This is why the aliens haven't landed on our streets yet. They know the christians can cast them to hell in the name of Jesus. But not after you get the chip.

So there you go killer, keep that in mind over the years. Study it.

Ycon

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very, very interesting point of view Ycon.

Your frame of mind is very interesting

new topics

top topics

join