It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restoration of Earth's Energy Grid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just a thought...

Let's just say the Ancients had incredible knowledge about the Earth, the Sun, the Galaxy, and perhaps even the entire Universe. What if they knew how different energies worked. What if they were able to tap into these energies? Sacred sites with temples and pyramids all over the world are highly energetic locations. What really went down at these sites? Did these temples and pyramids act as machines and provide energy for the whole planet somehow?

Are humans today able to re-create the great power from these sites and restore Earth's Energy Grid System? Is it possible? With the (albeit limited) knowledge we have gained from exploring these old sacred sites, can we tap into this world-wide energy grid again? Are the "instructions" to do so in plain sight? Do we just have to look in the right place? Or perhaps, maybe we need to look no further than inside our own selves. We have the heart. We have the will-power. Let's do it!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Did these temples and pyramids act as machines and provide energy for the whole planet somehow?

Nope.

Does not make sense in the least.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

maybe we need to look no further than inside our own selves.

There you go. I like the questions you ask, sometimes the questions are the answers.
Don't get too far out there though. So many people seek their answer from outside sources, and most of the time that doesn't settle too well with us, something doesn't feel right.

It seems like the answers are spread out everywhere, it's the questions that are what's suppressed. No one is asking the major questions, their attention is redirected toward nonsense for the most part. School and TV certainly doesn't help one delve within themselves for the answers we seek.

These monuments & pyramids are more like markers I believe. And the ancients did have a better understanding of energy and the universe than we have. We're blinded by pride & ego in the science community.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Its called solar,wind,wave,magnetic and geothermal.It's all there right in front of us and there is no secret code to unlock it.
Two factors are holding us back from restoring the balance. Greed and fear.
Maybe next time

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Its called solar,wind,wave,magnetic and geothermal.It's all there right in front of us and there is no secret code to unlock it.
Two factors are holding us back from restoring the balance. Greed and fear.
Maybe next time

I don't think the Egyptians were using these technologies.

|||Second.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yes they did have advanced knowledge. The Pyramids. Look for a thread regarding Saint Helena

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure pyramids and other large structures helped travelers and citizens find cities from miles away.

Before GPS, before interstates and highways, when maps weren't completely reliable, large structures and landmarks were essential for locating destinations. Plus, the more grand the structures, the more impressed outsiders would be.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure pyramids and other large structures helped travelers and citizens find cities from miles away.

Before GPS, before interstates and highways, when maps weren't completely reliable, large structures and landmarks were essential for locating destinations. Plus, the more grand the structures, the more impressed outsiders would be.

So they built all those things for tourism reasons?

"Yeah my house is just past the 1000ft high pyramid, about half a mile west of the alter of sacrifice, 2 clicks east of the giant stone carved owl statue, 200 paces past the stone henge, then you're there.. just knock 3 times and use the back entrance. Don't forget to bring the mutton."

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

probably not but then they didnt have tv's and and toasters.and just sat around watching crystals and building sand castles, waiting for their gods to return.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ha! No, not tourism, but trade most certainly. Besides, residents of ancient civilizations often took journeys to see what surrounded them. There might be a wealth of clean water, fertile land, precious metals,etc. far enough away that one could get lost trying to find their way back home.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I think the sun and stars to those people, made GPS and Mapquest look like getting directions from a dyslexic convenience store clerk 5 minutes before their shift ends.

These structures were markers, for whatever the reason, it must have motivated these hunter-gatherers enough to take 1000s of hours out of their busy lives to construct them, without health insurance, a pension, minimum wages, or tips. Their motivation is something we can't conceive of in our time period.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Interesting thoughts you have, Nurelic.

i am on the same topic since quite some time. And i would answer most of your questions with a sound YES.

I went to some mental problems, trying to unveil the secrets, since it s somehow so near, but not to grasp at the same time.

so i changed my mind and approach: now i am convinced, that the first step is, that we have to find the peace and energy in ourselves first.

If we are able to build up our own energies, and connect our minds with nature we will get there.

It s like our ancestors did. They did not have much technology, they did not have computers to make 3d models and huge mathematics, but they had a very deep understanding and feeling for the nature sourrounding them/us.

so I guess if we all practice the old teachings of meditation, tai chi, qigong, yoga and all the other forms (choose the one that fits YOU) we will get back to our bright future.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sounds to me like ley lines and nexus points. Stone Henge is said to be built on a nexus point and possibly other sites all over the world. It's also possible they tapped into geothermic and magnetic energy like someone else mentioned.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I've thought this for some time now. This idea really interests and intrigues me.

You might find this interesting, it's an excerpt from a documentary that I watched some time ago that got me interested in this. It from "The Pyramid Code" series (the whole series is very interesting and gives more examples - it's on Netflix if you have it):

Documentary Series "The Pyramid Code" examines the ancient Egyptian site of Dashour. The three pyramids of this site seem to be constructed to amplify specific sound and/or energy frequencies. The work is so sophisticated that many believe advanced technologies and knowledge were involved in their making.

edit on 5/3/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Ah yes, The Pyramid Code. Very fascinating series. I've seen all 5 chapters. Lots of info in each one. Thanks for the video clip. I remember in one chapter they also discussed about how water from the Nile was channeled in such a way that when it came into contact with the outer limestone (huge conductor) on the pyramids it would create an electrical charge. Light energy. Very cool. www.pyramidcode.com...

Here's a link that tells more about it...

www.newstudiesonshamanism.com...

edit on 5-3-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I have just clicked your link......
did you see these images, take notice though of the glass that is clearly visible in the sky. Here is the link
Thanks.
Not just for the heads up, but look at what you are really seeing here.

to add regarding the images above:-

Another series of photos shot on an 18 megapixel digital SLR camera on 10-23-10. Photos were measured for lens flare and it does not seem to be the cause.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting topic, and neat OP. JMO but until we find all the links in this network we're flying blind. By coming at it piecemeal...Stonehenge here....Bosnian Pyramid there......ect....we're all blind men trying to describe the ''elephant''.

Personally I get a tad exasperated with each site having it's own ''dicipline'' and experts touting their own theories as truth, when common sense dicates they are looking at each site as a ''singularity'' instead of a piece of a larger ''whole''. Obviously JMO...so no flaming necessary!

Plus. something I haven't seen discussed is the lack of foresight given to activating these sites ''out of order'', since we don't know what order they ought to be activated in, or what other PLACES the effect, either for good, or bad.
This isn't said to dissuade folks from doing anything, but to merely bring a larger picture into the equasion.

By focusing on the Egyptian Complex, Machu Pichu are we unintentionally throwing things ''out of balance''?
I would think that it's at least a possibility?

Maybe if we gathered all these sites together, adding new archeological sites whether they are qualified by experts or not I bet we'd be a lot closer to looking at this ''energy system'' as a ''whole''.
Whadda ya think?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The structures were made for a sort of psychic or spiritual energy grids that will not power my microwave. The rest of the sturctures were for entertainment, like football games.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Nurelic, if you can determine these energy zones and then figure out what energy is needed to replinish the sphere. its not too far out to consider the focal points could be used as transmitters to or from other STARZ. On the level of EA*RTH usage if you located the pyramids of the EA*RTH in a way they can send energy-data back and forth then all that may be missing may be the caps stones made of different materials depending on how much distance or energy they had to send.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ladies, Gentlemen...and Harte (if he shows up)

You're not doing it right. You just need to hit the reset button

You need to push this in until it clicks
edit on 6/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join