It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Tuesday 2012: Information and Results Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Call dips on the "CHEATED ELECTION"
thread...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I'm starting to wonder if TPTB hate Ron Paul so much that they would rather make it look poorly constructed and/or rigged ala the Maine caucus rather than to give him even a small victory in a meaningless state. On the flip side, I can also see older folks voting for anybody but Ron Paul just to feel "different" from the younger generation and out of spite.
edit on 3/6/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'm not one to cry foul; Although if there's substantial evidence pointing towards election fraud I won't look the other way. I believe the fact is that Paul has most younger voters, who are also very passionate & stick with their candidate. However the majority of primary-goers are old people, many of whom are politically retarded and couldn't spot a shill if the fate of the planet were at stake.

Although I would not be surprised a bit if full-blown rigging of the elections were exposed, I'm not one of those supporters who states it as fact when Paul loses. Paul may very well be losing just because the majority of Americans still aren't ready to let go of the status quo. Even after war, eroded liberties, & complete economic collapse result in Americas' demise, there will still be morons that believe one of the two parties is the answer.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
53% in.. CNN says romney has 76% of Idaho?! wasnt RP (who has 12%) supposedly big there?

do they have a heavy mormon populus?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

Idaho and Alaska were the two states everybody expected Ron Paul to do decent in. Ron Paul is being blown away by Mitt Romney in Idaho, and the results for Alaska haven't even came in yet.

Is anybody really surprised by this?

This edited picture I found pretty much defines the media coverage of tonight:

Benjamin Fulford has stated in his blogs that Mitt Romney is being dismantled, but I see his campaign as stronger than ever. I really don't see how Ron Paul can make the argument at the convention to be elected the nominee, even if he miraculously obtains more delegates than Romney.
edit on 3/6/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Removed curse words from edited picture

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I don't think it matters if there are Mormons in Idaho or not. The MSM is blatantly spreading the poison, and the majority are going to feed off it... I know what they are doing, I could only watch CNN for so long to the point where I am just like seriously? I give up. If people can't see what they are really watching, then I can simply say I have no hope nor sympathy for idiots.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Idaho and Alaska were the two states everybody expected Ron Paul to do decent in. Ron Paul is being blown away by Mitt Romney in Idaho, and the results for Alaska haven't even came in yet.

---
edit on 3/6/2012 by SonicInfinity because: ---

Honestly, after Maine and Washington I'm really not surprised anymore. Maine was the big one... Paul spent way more time there than any other candidate, Romney spent ONE day there. All indications were pointing for Paul to win there, and easily. Then the fraud info came out. Then when I saw him supposedly lose in Washington, that was the last WTF moment for me. It's over for Paul, at least in the eyes of the media from this point on. This whole thing is a joke, unfair and very frustrating to watch. Even if Paul were to somehow get the majority of delegates, I'm convinced the GOP wouldn't let him win, period. All we can do now is sit and wait for the consequences.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That's a business decision made by those in charge.

You see it as they didn't give him media coverage, and that is why he is doing poorly.

They see it as, we aren't going to give him media coverage, because he will do poorly.

So can you explain the documented media blackout of Ron Paul before the Iowa caucus when he was unarguably one of the front runners at that time?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

[image]

Benjamin Fulford has stated in his blogs that Mitt Romney is being dismantled, but I see his campaign as stronger than ever. I really don't see how Ron Paul can make the argument at the convention to be elected the nominee, even if he miraculously obtains more delegates than Romney.
edit on 3/6/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Removed curse words from edited picture

This is absolutely brilliant! I quite literally laughed out loud and risked waking up the lady of the house when I saw your picture.

Props to you!
edit on 7-3-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Swedish MSM says Romney is the
winner of the primarys...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Super Tuesday is over.

RON PAUL LOSES every single state.

Yet again.

Bring out the truckloads of crying tissue, and bring on the wimpering cries of fraud.

edit on 6-3-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by TinfoilTP because: Eating too much popcorn

...Don't forget to bring on the few random douchebags who just love to rub things in for no real good reason.

That about completes it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join