It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Get Owned!!! - Epic Pee Prank *Must see!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while, but aside from that this guy provides a perfect example of how cops can jump to assumptions without really assessing the entire situation.

Kudos to this man.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by atoptreetops

That made my day right there. Funny as hell.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Fairly amusing. Good to see most of the cops had a sense of humor also.
Some however were your standard d--ks..which of course makes it funnier.

Wonder what would happen if the dude was black while doing that...would be an interesting comparison of reactions.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That was pretty darn hilarious!

However, only 1 cop really hassled him, and he ended up hugging the guy and laughing with him. If anything, this video shows that cops have a sense of humor too.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They do this long enough and one of those days he'll get tazed. Then it's PAYDAY.

edit on 4-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah, LOL!

It's funny, but for real the guy is totally wasting his time and the time of others for laughs. Alright, I'm down.. hahaha, it breaks up the monotony. What the hell

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Next video: He really pees on a nest of yellow jackets.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Thanks, just something I saw and thought it was too entertaining not to share.
edit on 4-3-2012 by atoptreetops because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Unfortunately, if he was black he would have been tazed from behind first, handcuffed, then thrown headfirst into a wall and knocked unconscious as the water bottle rolled away. After he got out of the hospital from the concussion and broken ribs, he would have been sent directly to jail for "resisting arrest".

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

OMG... HAHAHAHAHA
that made my day.. Friggin EPIC!! nice one OP keep them coming!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
reply to post by SaturnFX

Unfortunately, if he was black he would have been tazed from behind first, handcuffed, then thrown headfirst into a wall and knocked unconscious as the water bottle rolled away. After he got out of the hospital from the concussion and broken ribs, he would have been sent directly to jail for "resisting arrest".

haha yeah lol,
but thank god for cameras :ddd

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
had a few buddies who were amateur videographers a few years back. we would coat a side of a loonie or twonie(1 or 2 dollar canadian coin) with dog# and have one guy place the coin, nasty side down of course, while the rest of us hid out in the back of buddies bronco while we filmed it. Imagine your reaction going from elation as you find some money to consternation as you realize you have dog# on your hands . Pan was most pleased

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"That's because you're wearing a spongebob hat, masturbating your nose, walking around peeing."

I almost did the last one in that list right when I heard that, funniest thing .. funniest Sentence I've ever heard.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

That was pretty darn hilarious!

However, only 1 cop really hassled him, and he ended up hugging the guy and laughing with him. If anything, this video shows that cops have a sense of humor too.

except for the one who called him an idiot...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well at least most cops laughed about it. If he did that where I lived he would have road rash on his face before he could explain. Cops around here are gun ho rookies for the most part, they spend all day aggravating the good citizens. You can call them and tell them you just heard several gun shots at night in a calm residential neighborhood and they wont even show up or they will do a quick drive-by and leave.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

Read my post and you don't have to be black for it to happen here. I live in the south and they don't care.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
LOL

I want that spongebob hat

edit on 5-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lmao. couple of them cops looked disappointed they didn't get to see a wiener tho lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If we hadn't paved everything over a guy might actually be able to just go in the bushes. Why the hell are we spending millions of dollars on urinals for men? Not to mention all the water that has to be purified and then wasted. People are actually put in jail for public urination, so there we are wasting even more time and money. The cost of putting the guy in jail is more than the amount of the citation he receives for said urination.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Funny # here but now I can see why the cops want to beat the # out of everyone, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join