It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part IV): It's Not Slowing Down!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thanks for making this list man just another piece of evidence to show those living in denial that something's going wrong and the powers that be know all to much about it. How people can still ignore this fact is true insanity

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by NISMOALTI

Fed Reserve audit year is 2013: They are trying to pull that one world gov crap as a last ditch effort, before these nasty, old, fat f@$ks get caught for their fraud. All that money on surveillance and security - these people have no ones interests but their own in mind. I have a feeling this was a planned set up by the real powers! And will replace each one with an even more deep routed crook. What can we expect? Well nothing, until the US defaults their debt...this is the same country that gave Bush another term, so I don't expect much collectively from any of you.

Ps - Is the MSM allergic to covering stories that matter?? Cant stand those cowards.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

Whew! Boy ...are you on one, you're spot on and I freakin' love it. Thanks for speaking your mind
(I'm not being sarcastic)

OP, what an awesome job, thanks for all your hard work.
edit on 3/5/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by babybunnies
This does not necessarily mean that TPTB are losing their grip.

It could mean that they're using this as an opportunity to move their own people into positions of power, just in time for a fall.

We seem to be having the same notion. I really hope we are wrong -- but I'm afraid we are right.

The Tooth Fairy isn't going to suddenly show up and smite some bankers, and food will not fall from the sky on Darfur. Good things aren't going to happen unless we force them to happen.

With all the research I have done, I find it unlikely that it would be a consolidation of power. In fact, it seems like the Elite structure is loosing it's global appeal and that many countries are turning against them. I cannot point you exactly where I've come to this conclusion, as it involves months of research, but I could lead to this article written by David Wilcock, which is a total eye-opener and sums up the current situation pretty well. If you didn't read it yet, I would strongly suggest you do. It is in itself a mini-book and provides a LOT of evidence that the Elite structure is indeed falling.

I hope you are wrong, though I can't be sure of it!

Thanks for the link. I need to take some time and read that,.... it's more in the philosophical bent of "the great awakening." Which I DON'T DISMISS. However -- there is a race going on. As much as people are waking up -- which is basically, people discovering that patriotism, religion and the "fear of the foreigner" are all manipulative lies,... society is making progress. At the same time however, we have the Oligarchs, the "Old World Order", whipping people into a frenzy. We have a lot of people who fear any peace movement, open border, or diplomacy is a move from the "New World Order" -- as if the Robber Barons were going to give up control when they've been orchestrating our fears for decades.

There is also the "singularity" the coming of computers powerful enough to be smarter than humans. I worry that the vast research is being used for a security state.

If the people become enlightened, a few days after automated factories make LABOR superfluous -- will we ever really GET CONTOL BACK?

>> The world money game is not the big issue here -- it's what money is being used to control and how it is steering out future. There is NO MONEY for education, space exploration, or helping the environment -- but to stop box cutters getting onto airplanes and scanning bodies with million dollar xray machines -- the blank checks have arrived.

Sure, the economic and banking systems have run their course -- I refer to the brilliant observations of Ellen Hodgson Brown in her book The Web of Debt -- she posits that the banking system and interest are set up to fail from the beginning, and looks of the boom and bust cycle as a PRODUCT of this system.

>> Hopefully I'm wrong about the rats leaving a sinking ship -- we'll see. Thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jws43yale

Look -- I truly appreciate you posting your honest personal experiences from working at a bank. I also worked at a Financial Services company....

... the problem is -- You don't REALLY understand what banks do -- you can't. You aren't in that realm.

When Wells Fargo bought out Wachovia Bank -- did anyone send around a memo saying; "Well, Wachovia got caught laundering money for the Mexican drug trade -- so this is a great buying opportunity for Wells Fargo..." I'm almost sure that would be news to you. But I'm not making it up;
Bloomberg tries not to be harsh
And Bank of America too!

You might even think this is a rare occurrence -- but the drug trade is part of the infrastructure.

Was the S&L Crisis so long ago that it wasn't obvious that many in finance were aware that OBS trades on the CDS market were headed for a meltdown in 2008? Glass/Stegall was a law that prevented Banks from speculating in the market -- and it was repealed, and then the Financial Banks started using bets with insurance and treating that as a deposit -- and then using THAT MONEY to leverage 30 to 40 times more paper in the CDS market.

The "Financial News" networks and the media in general, kept talking about the 2008 melt down as if it were CAUSED by a few mortgage defaults -- but that's like blaming the ponies for the bets at the horse race. Over leveraged profits mean over-leveraged cash shortfalls when the value of a product inevitably falls. Did you know this is over One Quadrillion Dollars? -- no typo there. Now consider that at your Bank, and in the media -- what I'm saying is crazy, rarely heard nonsense but it's all documented and part of reality. Reality that is being ignored at our peril.

Here is a book I recommend you read as well; Web of Debt: How Banks and the Federal Reserve are Bankrupting the Planet. This was first published BEFORE 2008 by the way.

I sold the last of my stock two months before the melt down -- so not EVERYONE was surprised.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Sun editor quizzed over corruption claims

Sudan downplays ICC arrest warrant issued for defence minister

That one is actually a big news:
The ‘Dean’ of Banking Industry Forced to Retire

A lot of CEO's and board directors resigned today. Some were apparently forced and some arrests happened too.

Also, I've found that video to be interesting:

Let's see if it keeps building up!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I could hope as most of us I'm sure for the latter. But my tensing
gut tells me the In Crowd middle management got a memo from
Mr. Big. Wherever these people are headed may or may not be
safe, but platinum parachutes can buy a lot of protection too.
Worst case them in the bunkers, and we're flat footed in the klunkers.
I tend toward caution with a good big swig of cynicism.
If Fulford is right, and the yarn ball is unraveling for them, things could
get quite hazardous around Terra in general.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

131 Banker Resignations 3/6/12

Updated list now available. I've made this one a static web page as it will be continually growing.

americankabuki.blogspot.com...
edit on 6-3-2012 by martianboy because: missing title

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by martianboy
reply to post by Gab1159

Updated list now available. I've made this one a static web page as it will be continually growing.

TY martian boy,

you have a cool car too!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by martianboy
reply to post by Gab1159

Are you the owner of this blog? If so, thank you for the amazing list.

If not, thank you for updating

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Are you the owner of this blog? If so, thank you for the amazing list.

If not, thank you for updating

No martianboy is congrats to him!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

One other american who happened to be similar in my taste (or lack there of) for fish pulled me aside one night after a meeting and told me he had met a down on his luck young man named Mr. Honda. This Mr. Honda was having cash flow issues and had asked my friend to invest in his fledgling motor company, promising a hefty return for any money provided.

Of course it all sounded too good to be true, and I laughed when queried whether I would consider investing along with him. He had already handed over ten thousand $US, which in those days (the mid to late 50's) was quite a hefty sum.

Soichiro Honda was born in 1906. So in the mid to late 50's he wasn't so much a "young man" as he was someone in his middle age.

Fujisawa bankrolled the venture, not sure if they were taking outside investors.

To form a company, Honda joined efforts with investor Takeo Fujisawa, whom he had known throughout the 1940s. In 1949 Fujisawa provided the capital, as well as financial and marketing strategies, to start the new company.

But you must be speaking about '54

Around 1954, Honda faced crisis due to fierce competition and technical problems with its products, but the crisis was overcome by the effort of Takeo Fujisawa, the marketing manager.

This Mr. Honda was having cash flow issues and had asked my friend to invest in his fledgling motor company, promising a hefty return for any money provided.

Honda was selling shares at that time.

...one night after a meeting and told me he had met a down on his luck young man named Mr. Honda.

Honda was never considered a "down on his luck" type of person.

Soichiro Honda did the making and Takeo Fuijsawa did the selling. These two powerful personalities, neither of whom could manage without the other, made a perfect combination. Their partnership was a supreme example of “the right man in the right place.”

And of course, 50 years old doesn't seem an accurate representation of the guy being a young man.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
MORE RESIGNATIONS! 03-07-2012

I have been totally intrigued by all of the resignations going on within, but not limited to, the banking industry. Because of this I took some time again this evening to "google" and see if there were any more for March 7, 2012. Sure enough.... there was a resignation from Treasury Group Limited, a company listed on the Australian Stock Market! But what I found interesting was that at the bottom of the article, there were links to other happenings within the company. Apparently, some other big shots in the company have also resigned recently!

I hope these people aren't already on the current lists...I have looked at each carefully and didn't see their names on there. Below are the links to 3 (that I could find) major resignations from this one company. It seems that they have been in a restructuring mode, so its possible there is no mystery here...BUT...I am wondering why their stocks have been doing so well during this time?!

08 17 2011 - Treasury Group Limited : 17/08/2011 - Resignation of Group Executive. Treasury Group (ASX:TRG) wishes to advise that Ms Christine Feldmanis, Group Executive responsible for Treasury Group Investment Services Limited (TIS) has resigned.

www.4-traders.com...

12 14 11 - The Treasury Group Limited (TRG) Board wishes to advise that Mr. David Cooper has resigned as Director effective 14 December 2011. The Board thanks Mr. Cooper for his outstanding contribution to the Company both as a Non-Executive Director and prior to this as Executive Director and Managing Director. We wish him well in his future endeavors.

www.4-traders.com... 15/

03 07 12 – (Australian Stock Exchange) Treasury Group (ASX:TRG) wishes to advise that Mr Robert Sullivan, Head of Distribution has resigned.

www.4-traders.com...

Alea iacta est
edit on 8-3-2012 by TruthJava because: broken link.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by jws43yale

When Wells Fargo bought out Wachovia Bank -- did anyone send around a memo saying; "Well, Wachovia got caught laundering money for the Mexican drug trade -- so this is a great buying opportunity for Wells Fargo..." I'm almost sure that would be news to you.

YES...it WAS news to me when I first found out about this. I am STILL trying to figure out how to take this info to court and somehow prove that I DON'T owe my school loans due to the fact that I would not have borrowed laundered money knowingly
somehow, I don't think that will help me much...*sigh*

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthJava
MORE RESIGNATIONS! 03-07-2012

I have been totally intrigued by all of the resignations going on within, but not limited to, the banking industry. Because of this I took some time again this evening to "google" and see if there were any more for March 7, 2012. Sure enough.... there was a resignation from Treasury Group Limited, a company listed on the Australian Stock Market! But what I found interesting was that at the bottom of the article, there were links to other happenings within the company. Apparently, some other big shots in the company have also resigned recently!

I hope these people aren't already on the current lists...I have looked at each carefully and didn't see their names on there. Below are the links to 3 (that I could find) major resignations from this one company. It seems that they have been in a restructuring mode, so its possible there is no mystery here...BUT...I am wondering why their stocks have been doing so well during this time?!

08 17 2011 - Treasury Group Limited : 17/08/2011 - Resignation of Group Executive. Treasury Group (ASX:TRG) wishes to advise that Ms Christine Feldmanis, Group Executive responsible for Treasury Group Investment Services Limited (TIS) has resigned.

www.4-traders.com...

12 14 11 - The Treasury Group Limited (TRG) Board wishes to advise that Mr. David Cooper has resigned as Director effective 14 December 2011. The Board thanks Mr. Cooper for his outstanding contribution to the Company both as a Non-Executive Director and prior to this as Executive Director and Managing Director. We wish him well in his future endeavors.

www.4-traders.com... 15/

03 07 12 – (Australian Stock Exchange) Treasury Group (ASX:TRG) wishes to advise that Mr Robert Sullivan, Head of Distribution has resigned.

www.4-traders.com...

Alea iacta est
edit on 8-3-2012 by TruthJava because: broken link.

Thanks for the update!

Yes, there are many more resignations going on, I was waiting to make a new thread so many more would happen. I'll be making a new thread somewhere this weekend, since the number of resignations completely exploded since I made this most recent thread.

We are seeing resignations from the banking industry, corporate players, government officials and surprisingly, lots of arrets (especially of insider traders (good news everyone!)).

As some people predicted, the momentum is STILL picking up!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by refused

GRAPH OF BANKER RESIGNATIONS BY REGION SINCE 9/1/11

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ya know, I want this to be true so badly ... but I also am flabbersgasted no one has tried to find out what the mainstream financial / headhunter media says is the REASON for this.

Well, here it is.

I'm not saying that it's true. It may even be a planted article to counter this growing awareness. What I am saying is that you'd better be aware of both sides of this issue before you start shouting from the mountaintops that it's over -- because they're just going to come back at you with THIS:

What CEO Musical Chairs Means to the Job Market

Go ahead and refute everything they say. That's not why I posted this. I don't believe it myself. But it's what THEY will say when this resignation list grows even bigger over the next month or two. So be prepared.

Dave

edit on 11-3-2012 by davealexander2012 because: spelling

edit on 11-3-2012 by davealexander2012 because: clarification

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Jeez Louise, This is the track of the first of the Baby Boomers checking out, and retiring. Not many kids born in the middle of WWII. Not many 65 year olds, like myself, wanting to hang around in these crappy economic conditions. BTW, I retired at 63+, and have never looked back.

There's even been studies that intimate that the decline in unemployment, on Gov't indices, is a result of all these Boomers leaving the national work force.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just received on twitter:
Absa chairman Garth Griffin has stepped down. The upheaval at the big red bank continues.

Absa is a subsidiary of Barclays in South Africa. Big news locally.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Is the MSM even covering this??? This should be huge news

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
According to this story, the number is a LOT higher.

20,000+ extra resignations that no one is reporting

3Q 2011 and 1Q 2012 Spike in Resignations

Using Edgar data and boolean searches:

"From the start of 2008 to the second quarter of 2011 the resignations remained steady @ about 2000 per quarter. Suddenly in the 3rd quarter of 2011 they increased by 50% to 3000 for that quarter. (That’s an extra 1000). Then in the 4th quarter they jumped to 7000. (That’s an additional extra 5000 resignations). Now without the full quarter results for the first quarter of 2012 they are up to 16,000. (That’s an extra 14,000 resignations & increasing fast). That’s a total of 20,000+ extra resignations that no one is reporting in news papers & nothing of course in the major media."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join