It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activities - Need YOUR Input

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Any updates yet? Any idea when you might be staying in the house? Also curious about your thoughts on the paranormal vs drug house theories.....

Don't leave me hanging

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

It's never been a drug house. It's located within a rather upbeat and crime free neighborhood. The elderly couple who own it has been in possession of the house for years as far as I've come to understand.

reply to post by tport17

Sorry for "leaving you hanging", not my intention. Regarding the drug house theory, see my reply to DonaldD above. It's never been a "crack house" and the elderly couple have owned it for ages. They rent out to students mostly that go to the school a hop and a skip away.

As for my stay there, I'd like to try sometime next week. I've got a quasi laser grid, two cameras and am waiting for a digital voice recorder in the mail. (No clue when that will be here.) Hopefully my friend has an extra camera or two we can use.

reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

Too bad you're not in Scandinavia!

reply to post by intrptr

Thank you for the U2U.
But instead of replying to it, I'll just leave my thoughts here - I live in a rather small Scandinavian country. Crime rates here are pretty low, things are quiet for the most parts. You mentioned that the volume changes could be due to the fact that someone was using the computer/tv/stereo etc. and my sister and her friend would see the noise increase and think it paranormal. Well, the volume change happened in real time with them using the appliances. So it's not as though it happened when they were gone, but rather right there in front of it as it occurred.

The drug house theory is rather "out there". Maybe in the capital but not where they live. (Over three hours away which is a longish distance in this little country.) In fact, they live in what's regarded as one of the most safer areas around these parts.

I'll update this thread as soon as I've been out there with whatever I catch. If I don't catch anything, I'll at least upload a video describing what I've done and show the apartment/house in more detail.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just an update: Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out there this week after all. However, spoke to my friend and he was more then interested. So I've got at least one guy to go with me. Not sure when I'll have the time, but it has to be before summer vacation as my sister will be moving OUT of the house back to her mom's.

But as usual, when I DO get down there, I'll update this thread. Thanks for watching.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
hey OP great post here, looking forward to what you turn up in your investigation. Do they have any history on the house? or have they talked to the owners to see if there is something that they "forget to mention" to their renters.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'd say someone else is using a set of keys to the place or upstairs is NOT empty. Get your sis and friend to sprinkle talc very lightly, almost invisibly, on the floor near the doors and windows then check for prints next time they enter the house.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Not really, my sister feels uncomfortable confronting the owners. Will ask her if she'd be willing to do so when she moves out.

reply to post by wigit

That still doesn't explain everything that's been happening though. But it is a theory I'll be looking at when I get over there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Please keep us updated on when your going to make it there, and what happens during your visit.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Anything New to report? Have you been able to make it there and did you find anything? ATS is curious.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm assuming the plan to stay and video the house has been totally abandoned? Any word at all?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Your sister needs to consider that her roomate is messing with her. For whatever reason, wants the place to herself, doesnt like living with your sister or wants her boyfriend to move in. Or whatever. Have your sister set up a camera(hidden) and not tell her roomate about it. Wherever and whenever it happens hide a camera there. If it isnt the roomie she will catch the culprit.

My money is on the roomate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join