It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 levels of importance in ATS, instead of two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hi, everyone. i was thinking that there are too many unimportant topics in ATS (not the website, the category) and too many important topics in BTS. i think it would be a good idea if there was a "top secret" category, and that way it would be easier to navigate ATS (the website). It would be awesome if a mod could get back to me about this. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by youwontfindme

I don't even know how to get to BTS.

You mean there is better content there?

Why can I not find a link to it anywhere???

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Silly llama
Go to Recent Posts
Click the blue tab

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

lol BTS is below top secret, it doesnt have better information i just mean that some of the stuff on it should have a better place for it. its for less important information. you're on it right now lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am not a mod but know how frustrating it was for me in the beginning to navigate and try to find the action. A few tips:

You know about the new addition at very top of page "/\ \/ ATS TRENDING PAGES" ? Click it to find whosiswhatsiswhersis right now.

In Blue Tool Bar click "NEW TOPICS" and in there "NEW TOPICS FIRE HOSE" to monitor newest threads.

And in Blue Tool Bar click "RECENT POSTS" to find both above top secret and below top secret pages that monitor the most recent replies in threads (new and old).

One more. "FORUMS" in Blue Tool Bar takes you to all the forums and each has a small window below it. Click on those to see threads and posts in side each forum as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
reply to post by mainidh

Silly llama
Go to Recent Posts
Click the blue tab

Hahahaha ok, it's hidden in there !!
I only ever use the firehose so when I went looking for the BTS forums in the main forums page, thought I was blind!!

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

i think it would be a good idea if there was a "top secret" category...

There is, of sorts. In Blue Tool Bar, click on "TOOLS" and then waaaaaay over to the left is a little "w":

That is Way Above Top Secret where the really super secret mystery stuff is kept...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

awesome, thanks!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

whoa cool! thanks!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No prob. Glad to be of help. There is a moderator (mod) that is always open to any question about how to do stuff. In this post, in his signature, is the link to him:

tothetenthpower

new topics

top topics

join