It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unique Perspective: Obama and the Birth Certificate issue.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Obama will NOT be thrown out of office for ineligibility BUT there's a GOOD reason the BC issue has been brought up again NOW.

Let's get this straight once and for all. Obama will not be "thrown out" of office this term. Period.

The reason for this is because it creates a multitude of problems concerning all of the actions taken by him over the last three and a half years. Every piece of legislation he's signed would become null and void. This simply will not happen. Additionally, it might not even be illegal for him to be president right now because of what I will explain next.

Eligibility issues are the purview of the individual states. The respective parties (DNC & GOP) sign a statement attesting to the eligibility of their candidate but the responsibility for either allowing a candidate to be on the ballot is the sole purview of the state's Attorney General. Each states' Attorney General is charged with determining who can be on that state's ballot. Ineligibility claims are brought to the state's Attorney General for determination - and their say is final. Get that? Each state determines who is eligible to be on their ballot.

So, since Obama was allowed on all the states' ballots in 2008 and won, there may not be a legal basis for deposing him this term - except, of course if Arpaio can convince Congress that Obama has broken a law (forgery and fraud) and can get them to initiate Impeachment proceedings.. Even if he can get them to do this, the process will not conclude before this term is up.

It's my opinion that there is a very high likelihood that the birth certificate issue has been brought up now again in an attempt to keep him off of the individual states' ballots in the first place, come November. If enough states' citizens bring the issue to their state's Attorney General, as in the case of the failed Georgia suit, and are successful, then Obama could be kept off of several ballots - severely limiting his ability to compete. If enough states do this early enough, the DNC might be forced to choose another candidate.

Was Georgia a test case? Probably, and they've learned a lot from it. In that case, they learned that at least the plaintiffs had standing, unlike the supreme court cases thus far. And, they probably determined that an investigation by former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience would go far in future cases. Say what you will about Arpaio, he does have credentials and his investigation has been getting publicity in the mainstream media.

A parting question - Anyone know when exactly Arpaio's investigation began? Wouldn't it be a coincidence if it was right after the Georgia case?

Oh, and by the way... This is the reason why the Constitution of the United States is such an important document. States have more power over the course of events than the Federal Government ever could if that power is asserted. Not just in this instance but in all instances. Learn what it says!

edit on 4/3/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Birth certificate stuff or not, Obama isnt going anywhere, and to the dismay of the greedy corrupt SUPER-wealthy and deluded right-wingers voting against their own interests, there will be NO REPUBLICAN wining the office in 2012.

Just look at the CRAP-for-brain degenerates they have running for 2012. Aside from Ron Paul, Beavis & Butthead make for a better president then the other republican hopefuls.

Hell, I'd rather have for president a green Martian with a birth certificate from Jupiter over any of those IDIOT republicans hopefuls.

edit on 4-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Birth certificate stuff or not, Obama isnt going anywhere, and to the dismay of the right-wingers, he WILL get a second term.

Just look at the CRAP-for-brain degenerates they have running for 2012. Aside from Ron Paul, Beavis & Butthead make for a better president then the other republican hopefuls.

Hell, I'd rather have a green Martain with a birth certificate from Jupiter than see one of those IDIOTS republicans hopefuls in office.

You might get your chance with the green martian. What do you think about the DNC possibly having to choose another candidate besides Obama?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Obama will win a 2nd term.

2nd
edit on 3/4/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Ok, that's insulting. Did you read my thread? It is all original thought that I haven't seen anywhere and brings up unique questions. Please contribute, I'd really like to know what you think.

Thanks for editing your response although you really don't want to contribute do you? Just trolling?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why does the opinion of a corrupt ultra right wing sheriff have any value on this?
Comical to say the least. They can't fight on the issues so they wave random crap around hoping it sticks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Why does the opinion of a corrupt ultra right wing sheriff have any value on this?
Comical to say the least. They can't fight on the issues so they wave random crap around hoping it sticks.

What you are accusing "them" of doing is what you are doing on this thread!

Did you read the thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Sure did,
This thread is operating under the presumption that the BC is indeed false. It has been released and debunked several times. It gets tossed out of court because it is bunk. Obama wont be denied any ballots, and unfortunately that corrupt sheriff will probably remain in office awhile longer.

---
Edit: ugh, got confused with the other thread
sorry.
I agree it's just to stir controversy, particularly in Az, which is weird since so many concerted efforts to oust that sheriff have been made-right after it was revealed that he was not investigating all those child molestation cases etc.
edit on 4-3-2012 by lordtyp0 because: derp

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

What you are accusing "them" of doing is what you are doing on this thread!

Are you hearing about it on mainstream media? Yes you are. That answers your question, right?

Did you read the thread?

Yeah it runs along with what Linsey Lohan did this week and the latest crazy you tube video. He is a circus act who people cover for the same reason they cover Wesboro Bastist Church antics, people need something to mock.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Most of the peoples unique perspective is that RON PAUL should most definately win, but TPTB will not let this happen. It's time for jesse to step in.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

---
Edit: ugh, got confused with the other thread
sorry.
I agree it's just to stir controversy, particularly in Az, which is weird since so many concerted efforts to oust that sheriff have been made-right after it was revealed that he was not investigating all those child molestation cases etc.
edit on 4-3-2012 by lordtyp0 because: derp

I think we'll probably be seeing more states using his evidence. Whether you like Arpaio or not he and his team do have credentials and they do know how to do an investigation.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have to say, I am dubious about his credentials-I dont think simply having a badge counts if one isn't credible. The man has violated the separation of powers clause when he raided the courts to steal their computers (which had evidence against him)... He intentionally ignored multiple claims of child abuse and molestation. He also has created an environment where people with trivial infractions have died in what amounts to sweat boxes in the desert.

The man makes Boss Hog look like superman.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Some food for thought for sure. Who do you think DNC would go with if Obama is not allowed on a huge chunk of ballots? Clinton?

And don't expect too much serious discussion, ATS has become a troll feeding frenzy as of late, I am thinking of taking a break again. Too much hatred and mockery being spewed all over lately

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

In the unlikely event Obama was not on the ballot.. I think Clinton would be a safe bet.
Would be an odd situation especially since a replacement would have to hit the ground running with minimal campaign time.. Course the republicans are self imploding. So.. I think the DNC win is very strong regardless.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Some food for thought for sure. Who do you think DNC would go with if Obama is not allowed on a huge chunk of ballots? Clinton?

And don't expect too much serious discussion, ATS has become a troll feeding frenzy as of late, I am thinking of taking a break again. Too much hatred and mockery being spewed all over lately

reply to post by TKDRL

In the unlikely event Obama was not on the ballot.. I think Clinton would be a safe bet.
Would be an odd situation especially since a replacement would have to hit the ground running with minimal campaign time.. Course the republicans are self imploding. So.. I think the DNC win is very strong regardless.

Yes, that's exactly who I'm thinking too. Hillary Clinton.

If I let myself go on down the thought path, which I probably will regret, what if "they" wanted to save Hillary for after the financial crisis to make her the "recovery president"? She really, really did not want to step down last time. I wonder what they told her? Do you think "they" knew what was coming only 4 months later in August, 2008?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Most investigations regarding Arpaio (there have been many) seem to go back to 2008. So, no, the investigations into his criminal practices and flaunting of the laws laid out in the Constitution go back to before Obama was even in office.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Most investigations regarding Arpaio (there have been many) seem to go back to 2008. So, no, the investigations into his criminal practices and flaunting of the laws laid out in the Constitution go back to before Obama was even in office.

No, the question I asked although not clearly
enough... Anyone know when exactly Arpaio's investigation began? Wouldn't it be a coincidence if it was right after the Georgia case?

was meant as: Anyone know when the Arpaio investigation into the Obama birth certificate began?

Do you know? I couldn't find anything on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

I don't think Clinton would be the go to choice. If Obama were actually removed from a number of ballots the DNC would want to distance themselves as much as possible from the Obama administration. My guess is they would go the same route that the GOP went after Spiro Agnew resigned as VP. They would try to find the cleanest candidate possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes, but she has distanced herself from Obama the entire time she's been Secretary of State. Perhaps by design.

In fact, look at this google search. "Hillary Clinton distancing herself from Obama"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

From what I can find here on ATS it looks like his investigation started in September. Although apparently he was planning to do this for even longer. Here is a thread I found on it.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Forms Posse To Investigate Obama's Birth Certificate...As Promised

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join