It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LUNOPOLIS Movie- There Are People On The Moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have to say that I have never heard of this movie before and happened to see the trailer and fell in love with its concept.

Here is the trailer.
Lunopolis-

And the storyline from IMBD-

Through a late night conspiracy broadcast, a frantic caller claims human beings from the future are living on the moon, controlling our every action. His call is cut short, but when a box of unusual materials arrives at the radio station several days later, filmmakers Matt and Sonny become involved and pursue the story, following the lead and chasing a set of hidden coordinates deep into Louisiana's Atchafalaya Basin. An enormous and dark underground facility reveals there may be more truth to the caller's story than believed, and quickly entangles the filmmakers in uncovering a history that was meant to be long forgotten. They narrowly escape with one unusual artifact, but soon find themselves in a threatening encounter with the bizarre and reclusive Church of Lunology, an organization very dedicated to keeping their mysterious secrets, and silencing anyone who stands in their way... www.imdb.com...

I just had to share it with ATS! Its available on Netflix and Blockbuster, but if you would like to see it online here is the link, with commercials ( a small price to pay to see it fro free), Please share your thoughts

LUNOPOLIS
www.hulu.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Way cool idea!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I watched it on Netflix about a month ago and was impressed by it. I didn't think it was half bad. I gave it a chance and was surprised by the documentary type story that isn't consumed with CGI graphics.

Lunopolis seems like a movie made just for ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Wow! Looks very intense!
I think I'll spend a dollar and check it out. Thank you for the tip.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hope its better than apollo 18

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
S & F

Thanks for sharing, just got done watching it on netflix.

It was a really good movie. And I recommend it highly.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Finished watching it on Hulu.

Not a bad movie I'm surprised I never heard of it before now.

Thanks again for the post.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I wanted to give this a bump before I head out. I am sure that many of you will enjoy this, this is right up ATS' alley

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Awesome Movie. Funny I just got done watching it and came here to see if by chance there was a thread. and yep there was ats doesnt dissappoint.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just watched this film at Hulu...

Great Movie BTW

but a funny thing... at the end there is a reporter reporting news that reads something like this

"Despite the rapid loss of water, miraculously no one was hurt. U.S. officials report the bizarre and sudden drainage of Louisiana's Atchafalaya Basin is attributed to the collapse of a salt dome. Engineers are still investigating the cause of the collapse with no clear answers yet."

And showed a swirling vortex in a body of water. Now that sent shivers up my spine, as this movie was made in 2009... Way before what's happened down in the Bayou.

Was kinda like a warning, or a clue, or I don't know what....

If you haven't seen Lunopolis, I recommend it highly :-)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
On of my new favorite movies!
Wish there were more like this.

top topics

join