It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds linked to chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Everything makes a noise right.... Just depends on whether our sense is high enough to pick it up.
Could the aluminum chemtrails cause the scraping sound a lot of people hear? Is it.the metal reaching a space in our atmoshpere where we can hear it?

Just a thought.

I believe it definantly has a link to the holographic sky conspiracy.
edit on 4-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Strange sounds linked to chemtrails in a holographic sky conspiracy...

You're really gonna have to surpass yourself in explaining that one !!!!!!

edit on 4-3-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It might not be all that far fetched.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well,.........join the dots.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4-3-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The less explained, the easier to see the basic idea. But I will try and elaborate for you young padowan.

There is a theory involving a holographic sky, one part of this theory is that they use chemtrailing to release billions of aluminum particles due to its high reflectiveness.

The sounds in the sky mostly sound like metal scraping right?
Its my theory that where the sounds are being heard is where they have been chemtrailed a day or two before, but it takes this time for the particles to fall into a part of our atmosphere where we can hear them scrape billions of other particles. Perhaps an extremely delayed echo of sorts, but again its a theory after reading the thread regarding the noises in london.

The op noticed they had been chemtrailed a few days before..

Now im not a loony and I know saying it isnt the best way to prove it but I can say this.
People dont do things for no reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The less explained, the easier to see the basic idea. But I will try and elaborate for you young padowan.

Thank you Master !

There is a theory involving a holographic sky, one part of this theory is that they use chemtrailing to release billions of aluminum particles due to its high reflectiveness.

If only there was a solid source that would prove the aluminum theory. But it doesn't exist. Same with a holographic sky.

The sounds in the sky mostly sound like metal scraping right?

No, not really. The original, unless I am mistaking, is the one from Kiev. The rest are duplicates. But there is another constant sound - the constant loud jet sound - which is still ongoing.

Its my theory that where the sounds are being heard is where they have been chemtrailed a day or two before, but it takes this time for the particles to fall into a part of our atmosphere where we can hear them scrape billions of other particles. Perhaps an extremely delayed echo of sorts, but again its a theory after reading the thread regarding the noises in london.

Well, it's a theory like any other I guess but I don't understand how particles scraping could make such a loud sound.

The op noticed they had been chemtrailed a few days before..

Contrails.

Now im not a loony and I know saying it isnt the best way to prove it but I can say this.
People dont do things for no reason.

It is an opinion and I respect it. But I can't "join those dots" as an above poster mentioned.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I get ya. I was just reading about the sounds in the sky, It seems they are of a very low frequency range and we only hear "the tip of the iceberg" so to speak. I will upload the link when i figure out how to.(being a padawon and all).

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong

Bah, no thanks to you I just got docked 20 points for a one liner. I didn't even know we accumulated points on here. So, how do I get 20 points backs?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Except that as a "theory" none of has any merit.

There is no such thing as a "holographic sky". This is a fantasy that was cooked up by who knows, some time back. It seems to have stoked some imaginative embellishments along the way....

..and of course, there is simply NO truth to any sort of "spraying" of "aluminum particles" in the air. This is also false, and is part of a different fantasy that stems from an original hoax and con job dating back to sometime in the 1990s. It, too, has been embellished ever since.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Here`s that link about the sounds in the sky. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Could the aluminum chemtrails cause the scraping sound a lot of people hear?

Any chance you can elaborate on these aluminum chemtrails?

But before you get going to crazy can you actually prove chemtrails exist?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

Very interesting.. Thankyou.. Ive heard somrthing similar. I speculate everything but believe.when I see.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

Here`s that link about the sounds in the sky. Enjoy

Yes sounds in the sky, but how does that relate to the OP and chemtrails?

Interesting article though.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Im just saying its a thought. Aluminum could be something that could explain it. Take it how you like.

new topics

top topics

join