It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: Message to AIPAC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Anonymous seems to think they are completely obscure and cannot be found. Its one thing going after Western nations.. Its something else entirely to start targeting countries who have no problem defending their interests using deadly force.

And once again they ignore the other side of the story... When are they going to go after Iran? Russia? Syria? N. Korea?
edit on 4-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Iran, Russia, Syria, N. Korea all have American government officials in their pocket, waging wars and saying they are going to attack a country/ put economic sanctions against them for no reason? No. Please tell me what the other side of the story is...

How about you post some links / sources to support the claim.

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

As was yours....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
From The Smirking Chimp :

AIPAC has tremendous clout but its influence has been disastrous for U.S. foreign policy and U.S. democracy. Here are ten reasons why AIPAC is so dangerous.

AIPAC Undermines Democracy at Home and in the Middle East

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Anon.are not the only ones skilled in cyber war.Anybody dont believe Israel intel didnt create Stuxnet virus?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Anon.are not the only ones skilled in cyber war.Anybody dont believe Israel intel didnt create Stuxnet virus?

The former director if the CIA for starters...

He has placed that squarely in the US column.

reply to post by robhines

I can link just as many blogs for the counter argument if you want...
Blogs are nice if we want to know that person opinion.... however its not fact.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Did Anon change their 'jingle', or did I miss a memo maybe? I could have sworn this video announcement ended with "...expect us or perish." I thought it was typically ended with "...expect us.", is this an Anon wide change or isolated to just this video?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm saying hoax on that vid
Too much of a change
Too many terrorist undertones
The crossed swords, the music, the darkness, expect us or perish ! ?
Felt like a Islamic jihadist vid
If this is legit ..... I think they have massively miscalculated
This vid makes them look like terrorists - not freedom fighters
Vids like this will LOOSE support from the people and distance themselves from us
Now I believe in what anon are doing - I support them - yeah some might be dodgy - but atleast someone's trying
Could there be a conflict within anon at the moment ?(considering their recent hit ? )
Is this genuine ?
Or is this copy cats ?

But .............where's this weeks, or the next release like last weeks ?
I know that's more wiki leaks now but I thought they said there was gonna be more trickle released

Edit
Woo hoo 200 posts
Right off to see what RATS has been hiding
edit on 5-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added comment

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Anonymous are becoming segmented... It's a natural event in times of crisis where we want to see change, but even though someone is trying to achieve change, it never shows.

On one side you have the naive hackers and Occupy who still thinks they can change the world with little DOS attacks here and there, while someone is camping public places, along with Wikis bland releases (really... they are really becoming boring. NO balls at all...).

On the other side we have those who are starting to understand what is really needed to change the world.
Our civil liberties, all over the world, have been under attack for several decades, but it's not until now the true freedom fighters start showing themselves here and there.

Yes, Anon do need to militarize in order to have a true impact. But they shouldn't be fighting alone. I'm sure, a lot of places out there, we have bright, loyal to the people, men and women who work in the armed forces and police forces who also are starting to see the exploitations and slavery being performed on all men and women of the so-called free world, not just America.

And we all see who's behind it or atleast adding to the problems.... AIPAC is one of those organizations, but there are several others.
edit on 5/3/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Anonymous seems to think they are completely obscure and cannot be found. Its one thing going after Western nations.. Its something else entirely to start targeting countries who have no problem defending their interests using deadly force.

And once again they ignore the other side of the story... When are they going to go after Iran? Russia? Syria? N. Korea?

Perhaps once the greatest threat has been dealt with.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
So there's a decent bit of doubt about what's actually going with that account and who's behind it. (that account also made the Operation V video about war against The United States Government.)
edit on 4-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

Then this too is a false flag to tarnish Anonymous's reputation.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

Perhaps once the greatest threat has been dealt with.

People are trying but Iran refuses to cooperate with their signatory obligations. Maybe anon can spur Iran along so we dont have to deal with Iran and its greatest threat.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It might just be an anon that's got his/her heart in the right place but needs to use their head more. I mean the Operation V video was talking about a call to arms or something, completely against what anon is about, and also there's some dodgy stuff in this vid too, but maybe they just like pushing it.

I checked the responses from the account to this video and two are :

@kirby4d Dude, wake up. This isn't about religion anymore. It's about a corrupted state called Israel. So your saying if we attack the Italian government for corruption we're declaring our war against the catholic church and Christianity? DOUBLE STANDARDS. TheAnonMessage 21 hours ago

@NotMuchNU TWITTER: #OccupyAIPAC TheAnonMessage 22 hours ago

Link to comments is here, I'd link to each specific comment but the crappy youtube link doesn't seem to work properly, it just plays the vid instead : www.youtube.com...

The best way to get an idea is to check each video from the start and the comments the user has made then decide for yourself obviously. I might do that later but to be honest don't think this is any type of false flag. They're just raising some issues that people are having problems and confusion with + not wording some things properly.

edit : I think this is actually doing some good. It's raising awareness big time of what AIPAC are just on twitter alone, so from there and the video it should spread quite a bit. Twitter link : #OccupyAIPAC

Also notice from that link if you don't use twitter you can switch between 'top' tweets (what's linked above) and 'all' to see how many people are commenting and adding things.

For those interested you'll probably get quite a bit of news from there.
edit on 5-3-2012 by robhines because: added link

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think LBJ won over Goldwater because of the bomb.
We still don't know who built the bombs or decided to drop the two originals because we can't
believe anything we are told because you know the information is a lie from the .01%.
Fight the lies.
Be Good.
Best.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
nm, delete if you want mods.
edit on 6-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join