It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: Message to AIPAC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Anonymous: Message to AIPAC

www.youtube.com

Their crimes have resulted in the displacement of Palestinians who did not commit any crime but defend their homelands.

Now, AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee wants to lobby for more wars, more destruction, more deaths than they already have committed and unfortunately, our president has decided to defend them for it. AIPAC is now our enemy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Full text is on the youtube page, was too much to paste here.

Will be interesting to see what they do here. Just attack websites, or will they try to hack any information from certain AIPAC members? From what I've read they have way too much influence in America and this needs dealing with.

NOTE : can we try and avoid any type of religious flamewars please, and just focus on the corruption involved with governments that are involved/could possibly be involved, their war machines, and AIPAC + and other Committees that could be involved.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-3-2012 by robhines because: edited paragraph

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Anonymous seems to think they are completely obscure and cannot be found. Its one thing going after Western nations.. Its something else entirely to start targeting countries who have no problem defending their interests using deadly force.

And once again they ignore the other side of the story... When are they going to go after Iran? Russia? Syria? N. Korea?
edit on 4-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Here you go:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
anonymous needs to militarize itself. it's fighting for good.

or the average citizen needs to. something needs to change, and we need to fight this crap. SRS.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

NOTE : can we try and avoid arguing about normal Israeli and American people please, and just focus on the corruption involved with the Israeli and American governments, their war machines, and AIPAC.
So the only thing you will permit us to talk about is how corrupt the American and Israeli governments are, how terrible the Israeli and American "war machines" are, and how AIPAC supports both disgusting countries.

But we are not allowed to talk about Hamas, Hezbollah, Egypt, Syria, the effect of an infrastructure strike on uninvolved Israelis, whether Iran deserves the attack more, or violation of American privacy rights. All this because Anonymous sometimes makes good on it's threats to interfere with people's lives?

I think I'll check back later and see if your rules have relaxed any.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks, wasn't sure how to add the youtube clip into the first post in news threads, will hopefully suss that next time.

There's been quite a few people wondering if that user TheAnonMessage is part of a false flag, but that video was linked from here : legionnet.byethost7.com... so not sure. And yes, I left out the ANTI ZIONIST part because I thought it'd attract a completely wrong type of debate and just turn into a religion flamewar/trollfest.

Would appreciate it if we could keep calm about this and have a proper discussion about AIPAC and how this might turn out.

The most recent comment on the account page is this too :

AnonCommandoUK (2 hours ago) I am becoming seriously concerned, TheAnonMessage, that you seek to harm Anonymous, and our reputation. Your recent activity appears increasingly racist and I am harboring major doubts as to your authenticity as an Anon. I suggest you respond to this message with a carefully thought-out and extremely detailed account of why this is happening. It would be a shame to lose a respected member of our collective, but unless your actions are incredibly well justified, I will assume you are not one of us. And the word will spread.

www.youtube.com...

So there's a decent bit of doubt about what's actually going with that account and who's behind it. (that account also made the Operation V video about war against The United States Government.)
edit on 4-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
So the only thing you will permit us to talk about is how corrupt the American and Israeli governments are, how terrible the Israeli and American "war machines" are, and how AIPAC supports both disgusting countries.

But we are not allowed to talk about Hamas, Hezbollah, Egypt, Syria, the effect of an infrastructure strike on uninvolved Israelis, whether Iran deserves the attack more, or violation of American privacy rights. All this because Anonymous sometimes makes good on it's threats to interfere with people's lives?

Thanks, and sorry. I meant can we talk about the corrupt military and governments and try not to get into religious flamewars, etc. Will edit the first post.

edit : that's now done, sorry again.
edit on 4-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Anonymous seems to think they are completely obscure and cannot be found. Its one thing going after Western nations.. Its something else entirely to start targeting countries who have no problem defending their interests using deadly force.

And once again they ignore the other side of the story... When are they going to go after Iran? Russia? Syria? N. Korea?
edit on 4-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Iran, Russia, Syria, N. Korea all have American government officials in their pocket, waging wars and saying they are going to attack a country/ put economic sanctions against them for no reason? No. Please tell me what the other side of the story is...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Iran, Russia, Syria, N. Korea all have American government officials in their pocket, waging wars and saying they are going to attack a country/ put economic sanctions against them for no reason? No. Please tell me what the other side of the story is...

Thank you. I was just going to say the same thing. None of the above mentioned nations have massive lobbying organizations putting millions of dollars into our representative's pockets. Israel does.

I'm all for the exposure of AIPAC. Abe Foxman is a corrupt scumbag and he needs to be brought down a peg.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Anonymous did go after Iran last year.

Anonymous Attacks Iranian Government Websites

Source:www.securitynewsdaily.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lobbying by extremists like AIPAC bypasses the representation Americans are guaranteed by the Constitution and should be a capitol crime. My Senators and Congressmen do not need to hear from radical groups like this unless they reside in his/her Congressional district.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There really should be no question in anyone's mind what is Anonymous' objective.

Any govenrment or entity that chooses to engage in senseless wars or financial crimes is going to be a target. Any government or entity who decides that greed and power is more important than the health and safety of its citizens is going to be a target.

How difficult is it to figure out at this point in the chess game? It has nothing to do with religion. This is about choosing greed and pain over peace and REAL freedom.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
These guys keep doing stuff. But its never that huge of an item. If they want to devastate they need to go big before they get caught.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

NOTE : can we try and avoid arguing about normal Israeli and American people please, and just focus on the corruption involved with the Israeli and American governments, their war machines, and AIPAC.

Charles... I'm with ya... I have listened to this anti American crap my whole life.
Talk about a waste of money, I think America should immediately suspend all financial aid and other support to any nation who doesn't have our back.
Stop the Financial and Military aid and STOP giving our grain to everyone who doesn't HOB.
End our military involvement in protecting anyone who doesn't HOB.
I'm willing to bet you, although many here will suffer that over all America and her friends fare far better than our enemies.
And the anti-American group call yell all they want, let them feed and protect themselves.
Lets take care of our poor, our sick, our elderly, our unemployed for a change.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Why Russia? you want the Russian Nationalists to take over Russia?
Or better yet you want the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in Syria? they are already creating a new party in Libya as we speak.

So that kinda of reply from you was expected.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by superman2012

Thank you. I was just going to say the same thing. None of the above mentioned nations have massive lobbying organizations putting millions of dollars into our representative's pockets. Israel does.

I'm all for the exposure of AIPAC. Abe Foxman is a corrupt scumbag and he needs to be brought down a peg.

I AM As well because i want to know why was AIPAC in favor of killing Christan Serbs in Bosnia and they sided with the Radical terrorists.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
this is a false flag video,
it seeks to paint annons as terrorists,
it would not suprise me at all to find this comes from the people who claim to be on the recieving end,AIPAC
this video only seeks to divide opionion and draw simpathy for the so called targets,AIPAC

this sort of behaviour is anticpated to come from the "supposed" target AIPAC to allow harsh pre-emtive reprisals, on annons

this is S.O.P. if public sentiment is to be divided,

i smell a rat and it smells like disinfo to discredit the unity message.

this is an info leek, or public perception leek and videos like this draw sympathy to the supposed "victim"

in a media leek, you paint the picture opposite to the truth to draw public sympathies.
IMHO

this will enable AIPAC to justify themselves, and when seen in that context it makes sence that the victim has more to gain than the supposed attacker.

public relations win for AIPAC, public relations nightmare for annon,

who benifits?
AIPAC
who losses respect?
annonomous

xploder

edit on 4-3-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Full text of Obama's speech to AIPAC, from The Guardian :

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

our president has decided to defend them for it. AIPAC is now our enemy.

What the hell kind of logic is that?
Why is Obama not their enemy?

Oh wait....because anon = cointelpro.

What's with the wording "our president?"
Isn't anonymous supposed to be worldwide? Why not say 'Obama' instead? Something stinks.
edit on 3-4-12 by paradox because: typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join