Anyone ever order from nobledrugstore.com or any online pharmacies?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I know like 99.9% of sites that let you order medication without a prescription are either unsafe or a scam. I take nausea medicine for chronic nausea. Long story... Dr doesn't quite want to diagnose Crohn's... I personally think she thinks I'm going to suck off of disability. But that's not the point! Anyway, I take 8mg of Zofran as needed. Usually only a few times a week. My insurance will only cover 21 pills. Which isn't a months if I took it everyday. I don't, but sometimes I have to take 2 a day if it's a bad day. I have a friend who orders fertility meds from nobledrugstore.com and it seems really legit. She never has any issues with shipping and she said the pills look like the pills she got from her doctor, but at like 1/4 of the cost. She also said her recent blood work said that the medication is in her system, so quality isn't an issue. At least not yet.
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from a site that doesn't require a prescription and if you had success. Or any problems.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
amazon

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma
I know like 99.9% of sites that let you order medication without a prescription are either unsafe or a scam. I take nausea medicine for chronic nausea. Long story... Dr doesn't quite want to diagnose Crohn's... I personally think she thinks I'm going to suck off of disability. But that's not the point! Anyway, I take 8mg of Zofran as needed. Usually only a few times a week. My insurance will only cover 21 pills. Which isn't a months if I took it everyday. I don't, but sometimes I have to take 2 a day if it's a bad day. I have a friend who orders fertility meds from nobledrugstore.com and it seems really legit. She never has any issues with shipping and she said the pills look like the pills she got from her doctor, but at like 1/4 of the cost. She also said her recent blood work said that the medication is in her system, so quality isn't an issue. At least not yet.
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from a site that doesn't require a prescription and if you had success. Or any problems.
Thanks!

That's what the domestic pharmaceutical industry wants you to believe. Believe it or not, our health system ranks somewhere in the 30's when compared to other nations.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust any site that lets you order pharmaceuticals without a prescription.

Anyways, you just have to send them your medical records showing why you need
that particular prescription and they will write you the prescription themselves.
And then charge you 10 times what a normal pharmacy would charge you for those
same pills.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Naw i never have. I didn't even know you could do this. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Try drugstore.com. We use it and haven't had any problems. We use it mostly, but not exclusively, for cat medications (we run a rescue). We have used it on occasion for human medications, and I believe they do have one of their doctors write you a prescription. Prices are good, and we've never gotten anything that was bad, or unusable, or the wrong stuff....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have had very good results with bona fide pharmacies that use the internet. Years of good results with Medco, now (because Blue Cross for Federal Employees switched) with Caremark (run by CVA pharmacy chain). Previously used a couple of Canadian pharmacy services with good results and very good prices.

These were all ethical pharmacies that required bona fide prescriptions before dispensing anything. If a pharmacy website offers you a restricted medication without the proper paperwork from you or your doctor, then you run a serious risk that the pills you receive may be bogus or mislabeled ... or that you will be swindled out of your money outright, with no ability to get satisfaction.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yes I've bought from them twice and both times the medicine was legit and a heck of a lot cheaper than what I was paying to the pharmaceutical industry at my local pharmacy.

You can see they have good reviews here from sites I found on google search

www.websiteverdict.com...

www.bodybuildingstorereviews.com...

stevegodin.blogspot.com...
edit on 5-11-2012 by jay66 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join