It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Thread On The Evils Of Homosexuality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
reply to post by OwenGP185

If homosexuality went against nature, it would be gone by now.
The definition of nature is that it has 'ways' to rid itself of behaviours or traits if they are counterproductive. The whole way everything works is by evolution, by survival of the fittest etc. Formulas nature is based on. I said it before but homosexuality is no concern to nature and hence it is still about. How can it be AGAINST nature?
I mean, big "DUH".

If humanity as a whole becomes homosexual we would go extinct. Just because it still exists that does not mean it is part of nature, if you think that is logical then that is up to you. How can you mention survival of the fittest when the global population turning gay would destroy the species, surely the fittest would have babies to keep the species going? As for your big "DUH", that is very childish so I will not waste any more time discussing this with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by Hecate666
reply to post by OwenGP185

If homosexuality went against nature, it would be gone by now.
The definition of nature is that it has 'ways' to rid itself of behaviours or traits if they are counterproductive. The whole way everything works is by evolution, by survival of the fittest etc. Formulas nature is based on. I said it before but homosexuality is no concern to nature and hence it is still about. How can it be AGAINST nature?
I mean, big "DUH".

If humanity as a whole becomes homosexual we would go extinct. Just because it still exists that does not mean it is part of nature, if you think that is logical then that is up to you. How can you mention survival of the fittest when the global population turning gay would destroy the species, surely the fittest would have babies to keep the species going? As for your big "DUH", that is very childish so I will not waste any more time discussing this with you.

What makes you think that the emotion of love was designed specifically to reproduce? You believe that sex is nothing more than a tool of survival?

I find it saddening that you are burdened by such views.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join