It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea Tested Nuclear Warhead for Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
North Korea Has Allegedly Tested Nuclear Warheads For Iran

What is one sure thing sure to set triggerhappy warmonger fingers in the US and Israel on Defcon 1 more than the word Iran? The words Iran and North Korea. How about three nouns that will send crude soaring by at least $10 the second a CL trading algo sees them fly across Bloomberg? Try "Iran" "North Korea" and "Nukes." And if the following report just released by the Wiener Zeitung is even remotely correct, then Israel, the military industrial complex, and crude are all about to go ballistic, not necessarily in that order.

Read more at:

www.zerohedge.com...

So, if this is true, then Iran has designed and tested a nuclear warhead - in 2010.

I guess the talks between Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu today will be very interesting. I am guessing that Israel will have to attack between now and May (before the shortened days and summer dust storms)

Now is this just propaganda to get people all worked up for a war against Iran? Perhaps....but all that aside, I am glad I have been prepping for a few years now because once missiles start flying in Iran our lives will be changed forever.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Oh you mean those dud shots were Iranian warheads being tested? Heck..and here I thought they were capable people. If that WAS their test shot to confirm design...Maybe we're getting all worked up over a failed program? I chuckled thinking that was Pyongyang as the first nation in history to serious attempt a Nuclear Weapon and fail on the first detonation attempt. That did make them unique.....in a way I'm sure they didn't want.

Now we learn at least one may have been Iranian? I guess I feel better if that's true. It means they aren't that good. Israel's nuke shot while working with South Africa was quite impressive. Theirs at least work.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Now is this just propaganda to get people all worked up for a war against Iran?

Yes. It's the same thing as following the storyline of a soap opera, it's all manipulated and fictitious.

Who are the real aggressors imposing their will and military forces on other nations at this time?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There is the possibility that the world has teemed up to bleed us all out of $
one tank of gas at a time

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok I have never heard of this source before and the person who posted this article on the zerohege website is calling themselves 'Tyler Durden'.

I want hold my breath for more sources!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yep. North Korea tested nukes for Iran....

And in other news the ghost of Hitler was seen stockpiling all of Sadam's missing WMD's, while his Nazi army was busy bringing Osama Bin Laden back to life...

OOOGAAA BOOOGA... TERROR TERROR TERROR.. IRAN IRAN IRAN..

Sometimes it's just... so tiring.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think this is total war mongering and not exactly true.
However, it doesn't matter if its true or not.
If TPTB and the media that they own decide that this is true, then for all practical purposes this would be true.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I thought everybody realised this, Iranian engineers were known to be present for the supposed 'fizzle' that was a NK nuke test a while ago - it was in reality a test for a nuke designed for use with a 'super EMP' weapon designed for them courtesy of supposed rogue Russsian scientists.- it is what Irans' space program' is probably designed to carry - though they could just as well fit them on scuds launched from their modified freighters - or even a conventional shipping container.

This is all well known and part of the plan - the Russians funnelled Iran Nukes under cover of the supposed soviet collapse - they kept the trigger mechanisms of course (Polonium packages/Litvinenko etc)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My guess?

The REAL Headline:

"NK agrees to say anything the US wants in trade for food."

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What a way to "kill two birds with one stone" as the saying goes.

N. Korea and Iran.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Couldn't they just use Los Alamos like the Chinese?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OMG, QUICK, Let's attack! Do it now!

Forget that Kim Jong Il is dead and Un isn't as thrilled about nukes. That doesn't matter!

Attack! Get in the choppa! Do it now!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Watch as the U.S will invade Southern Iran for the big oil patch

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
this story is based on "data" by the nuclear regulation guys...credible....
....this story sounds like far fetched propaganda...seriously, if you read the original article
www.wienerzeitung.at...

total BS....mixed facts, hear say...na, i dont buy it....
edit on 4-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
LOL @ extravagant propaganda conjured up this time around.

In other words, Rothschilds world banksterfia r so mad they still have no central banks in NK nor Iran,

yet

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MidnightTide

Oh you mean those dud shots were Iranian warheads being tested? Heck..and here I thought they were capable people. If that WAS their test shot to confirm design...Maybe we're getting all worked up over a failed program? I chuckled thinking that was Pyongyang as the first nation in history to serious attempt a Nuclear Weapon and fail on the first detonation attempt. That did make them unique.....in a way I'm sure they didn't want.

Now we learn at least one may have been Iranian? I guess I feel better if that's true. It means they aren't that good. Israel's nuke shot while working with South Africa was quite impressive. Theirs at least work.

So, while you laugh at their capabilities or lack there of, you would agree:

A)Iran is not the "threat" the US and Israel are painting them out to be?
B)That all of this Iran talk IS indeed "fearmongering" or severe diagnosable "paranoia"?
C)That there is possibly a seperate agenda toward Iran and the obvious war drumming from Israel and US?
D)The idea of Iran being a threat to Israel and the World is rather...sensational and paranoid??

Or while you laugh at their capabilities do you still think their going to destroy Israel and the US if they aren't first destroyed...

I'm just curious where people stand on these issues...
edit on 4-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

la2

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

you say 'failed', remember that it was just the warhead design, the North Koreans would have supplied the uranium, so surely the warhead worked but the uranium didnt, that would be worrying considering irans enrichment programme?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
Ok I have never heard of this source before and the person who posted this article on the zerohege website is calling themselves 'Tyler Durden'.

There is no one called Tyler Durden, That's just a name used by ZH.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-3-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

Durden runs Zerohedge.... have you never seen Fightclub?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't believe it. Too crazy and predictable.

You cannot attack someone without repercussions, NO MATTER how quickly Iran's army is nuteruelized.

You only have to kill one family member of a person and one could easy adapt their live style for one purpose, to kill whomever hurt you and your family. This is the main drive for insurgents in Iraq today, I bet.

btw, where did Iran obtain Uranium rich enough for this test weapon?
edit on 4-3-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join