It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why *do* we have to defend Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ofcourse I agree with MrSpad. The US (and every other country for that matter) supports other countries only because it serves a self interest. Supporting Israel serves a bunch of people, it serves the Jewish populace in the US who will vote for the President, it serves the interest of the Jewish lobby who owns millions and millions of dollars and is deeply related to the elite/political families in the US. These factors by itself are leverage enough to request things from the US. Also, the Israeli's know the US is not obliged by any means to help them because there are no official treaties between the two countries like the ones US has with European ones. Thats why they're trying to convince them that attacking Iran is in the best interest of the US. I don't think they have managed to convince them just yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I don't want anyone to misconstrue what i mean,I don't think its right or even true,but an awful lot of people do believe this to be the case,fundamental christians are the largest voting block in America and they want Isreal to bring about Armageddon so christ can return ,together with the jewish lobby ,Isreal have got it made. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by The GUT

Israel is NOBODY'S ally. Especially not ours. Remember the Liberty!! Attacked for hours and the communications equipment was the focus of the first attacks so they could not get out an SOS. Ally my poop chute!!

They'll be there in a fight...or die. Again: It's the average person I speak for. Not the mouthpieces of government. Do you really believe the Arab nations are innocent victims?

Remember who I speak for. Peace.

Really? I don't recall an Israeli soldiers dying fighting for and on america's side. EVER. Especially not in the last decade.

But please, do correct me if Im wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VBarbarino

reply to post by The GUT

Israel is NOBODY'S ally. Especially not ours. Remember the Liberty!! Attacked for hours and the communications equipment was the focus of the first attacks so they could not get out an SOS. Ally my poop chute!!

They'll be there in a fight...or die. Again: It's the average person I speak for. Not the mouthpieces of government. Do you really believe the Arab nations are innocent victims?

Really? I don't recall an Israeli soldiers dying fighting for and on america's side. EVER. Especially not in the last decade.

I know what you mean, but don't you think we'll be fighting the same folk in WWIII?

Plus: Don't you care what happens to Mr. Kotter, Vinny? Or Horshack?!! Up your nose with a rubber hose.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 4-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VBarbarino

reply to post by The GUT

I know what you mean, but don't you think we'll be fighting the same folk in WWIII?

Plus: Don't you care what happens to Mr. Kotter, Vinny? Or Horshack?!! Up your nose with a rubber hose.

edit on 4-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

What I think is we should pull back from all over the planet , pull our money, and let them all kill themselves and start worrying about America and Americans for a damn change.

Screw the rest of the planet.

RIP " Juan Luis Pedro Felipo de Huevos Epstein" We Will never forget you!
edit on 4-3-2012 by VBarbarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if Obomer told the Israeli's to go ahead and attack Iran and the US will be right behind. Then when they do he forgets to show up. God that would be hilarious.

Wonder what all these big money Israeli supporters will do if there's no Israel.
edit on 4-3-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Wouldn't it be great if Obomer told the Israeli's to go ahead and attack Iran and the US will be right behind. Then when they do he forgets to show up. God that would be hilarious.

Wonder what all these big money Israeli supporters will do if there's no Israel.
edit on 4-3-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

Thats what I would LOVE to see! Let the IDIOT SAVAGES over in that region destroy each other for good so that the world can stop WORRYING ABOUT World War 3 every single month.

The rest of the world can live quite NICELY without the WAR-LOVING, SUPERSTITIOUS, BLOOD-THIRSTY SAVAGES in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Its realy pretty easy to understand. Israel is the most powerful and stable power in a region that is vital to our and most of the worlds national security, that would be oil.

You are closer with the statement you made after this blurred view, the US its shutting down refineries and exporting excess fuel. We don't pay attention to this because when we get back into our cars from pumping gas at approx. $4/gallon NPR, MSNBC, FOX, AP NEWS, REUTERS, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, HEADLINE NEWS, BBC, BBC AMERICA, GANNET, NY TIMES, et. al is attempting to frame our views into one. "Iran is going to block Hormuz and bomb Israel with a nuke" justifying $4/gallon and EXPORTING WAR & OIL. Go to ETrade or Wall Street on line and look at US defense companies (GE, GM, MCDONNEL/DOUGLAS, NAVISTAR, etc) before 9/11 and since. Then you will see what purpose Israel has for the US military industrial complex. That is who they serve and who sports them. Oil is so insignificant at this point. We have all been fooled at this point and when I seen w are selling excess crude from the US and still raising gas prices my own glasses have started to de fog, and I see why Liberty was allowed to happen, why USA stays quiet about Israels involvement with 9/11, GE doesn't even pay taxes and defense war profiteers have seen profits unseen ever and as looong as we support Israel three is no end in sight. Think of it as investments and young boys blood is asl the RISK involved and that its considered minor. No ISRAELI blood only Western Goyim blood.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
the dome of the rock is right over solomons temple. they would have to destroy it to build the third temple.

literally it would be world war 3 if the israeli's did that.

on the other hand, if total war breaks out, then israel could claim it was destroyed during battle, all muslims could then be considered enemies and thrown out of the west bank without international pressures, and they could declare the complete state of israel and rebuild solomon's temple as the centre of the state.

i think this is the true goal of israel.

if this happens, they will declare israel a kingdom and democracy will no longer be of use, having served its purpose.

it is the status quo that is driving the united states, israel and muslims into biblical armageddon.

edit on 4-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Other for greedy purpose, I don't see how can anyone actually support Israel.

The rest of what I could say has already been stared by me and many others.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

This is why:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I would say that the only reason we defend Israel the way we do, is simply because of what the Germans did.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When it comes to the British the answer is quite simple. The British were on the verge of collapse in WW1 but the Zionists promised that they would get the US to join the war if the British promised to keep on fighting. In exchange the Zionists wanted Palestine and eternal support for Israel. The British agreed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
So tell me, ATS. Why do the American and British governments care so much about the military defense of Israel?

Because the powers of be in this country are Jews; plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

honestly, I agree with you, these people have no stake in our everyday life in America. They really dont.. if anything they make our lives worse by sucking up billions of dollars on 5.8 million people. Its absolute madness. I think the reason is that the conservative base is so far out of touch with reality and they listen to all these outlets and cant pick apart good info from bad info and have formulated a stupid opinion on the subject. Sorry if your one of those conservatives and you dont like what im saying but preemptive strikes are foolish. Especially in this case this is complete propaganda open your eyes...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Nuclear blackmail could be a reason for a lot of the "support" they get.

They have all those nuclear weapons and so use them to blackmail others to do the nasty deeds on their behalf. Go kill our enemies or we'll have no choice but to nuke them when they retaliate against us.... is that what you want?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Because if we dont ..they will do another 9/11
to help us remember how much we need them

Imagine a USA without any enemies
that could have happened if we didnt have Israel for ally
lucky for us .. USA biggest ally is Israel
edit on 3/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

So apparently at the current AIPAC conference, Obama just pledged more support for Israel, where Iran is concerned. As I said in that thread, people who have no personal stake in the country seem to be fanatical about the defense of Israel, and I've never been able to understand why.

Hhehhehe.

You just have the same question as me.

But the answer is simple.

Those people are Zionists.

They are superior
They are chosen people
They don't bleed red , they bleed gold
They have the right to do anything they want
They don't care about giving reason for their action , because you are not chosen

I think you better ask these people to come and confess they are Zionist :

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

S + F for your effort against racism and bigotry.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah biggest money provider for USA = Israel
Biggest technology provider for USA = Israel
Biggest puppet of Israel = USA

USA = Ally for Israel to take over the Middle East , then the planet.

Zionists are backwards thinking there will always be a WW#.

Zionists can not imagine a planet with peace.

Zionists makes your own enemies (Al-Qaeda members who are Wahhabi) , Then plans to conquer and kill.

Zionists want the whole planet. That is why they are Zionists.
edit on 5/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well how can anyone argue with that?
Seriously. How could anyone respond to such an incredibly vague meaningless statement?
If your entire response had simply been:
Your stupid
2nd line
would it have conveyed any more/and less information?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join