It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See Something Say Something - 1940 Propaganda Cartoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've not seen this before, I'm sure it's one of many from it's time though.

If You See Something Say Something - 1940 propaganda cartoon...
...translations to English are not necessary.

www.youtube.com...

It seems history has a habit of repeating itself. Is this the kind of mentality we want to relive? Well regardless, we are reliving it, and the majority doesn't seem to notice or care.

Current PSA's...

Induced paranoia via government propaganda... have we not learned from past mistakes, or are we destined to repeat the same horrors and injustices of the past regimes?

edit on 4-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I like how the DHS videos portray the bad guys as normal-looking WHITE citizens. Really DHS? Really? Do you think that is being a little obvious? It's pretty clear who DHS believes the "enemy" is - and it ain't al qaeda.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Although not a genuine video of 40's propaganda it is very interesting.

Point taken

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I like how the DHS videos portray the bad guys as normal-looking WHITE citizens. Really DHS? Really? Do you think that is being a little obvious? It's pretty clear who DHS believes the "enemy" is - and it ain't al qaeda.

In defense of DHS all Al-CIAda actors were being utilized in the Middle East to help stage Coups and Riots so Adolph, Rebecca and Hans from accounting were picked to portray the enemy in these delightfully tasteful Propaganda videos. Remember, See something say something! Big Sis needs us!! I may have to report you for your obvious Anti-DHS views

End Sarcasm

Janet really needs to get rid of that grey patch on her head, kind of reminds me of Hitlers Mustache in a way

They fear the 'Home Grown Terrorists' the most, you know.....The ones that see through the lies, all the 'lists' clearly indicate that. You believe in Constitutional Freedoms and privacy? Your the bad guy, how dare you! It's not like this is America.....Ohhhh right, I guess some 3 letter agencies didn't get that memo??

I worry we haven't seen anything yet especially if we get another False Flag attack that will most likely be linked to 'Home Grown' Anti Establishment groups then let the round up begin and thanks to NDAA bye bye right to fair trial yadda yadda yadda because you stand against this Tyranny your somehow the bad guy. The land of the Free has not been truly free since 1913 just the illusion

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosheh24

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

In defense of DHS all Al-CIAda actors were being utilized in the Middle East to help stage Coups and Riots so Adolph, Rebecca and Hans from accounting were picked to portray the enemy in these delightfully tasteful Propaganda videos. Remember, See something say something! Big Sis needs us!! I may have to report you for your obvious Anti-DHS views

End Sarcasm

Janet really needs to get rid of that grey patch on her head, kind of reminds me of Hitlers Mustache in a way

They fear the 'Home Grown Terrorists' the most, you know.....The ones that see through the lies, all the 'lists' clearly indicate that. You believe in Constitutional Freedoms and privacy? Your the bad guy, how dare you! It's not like this is America.....Ohhhh right, I guess some 3 letter agencies didn't get that memo??

I worry we haven't seen anything yet especially if we get another False Flag attack that will most likely be linked to 'Home Grown' Anti Establishment groups then let the round up begin and thanks to NDAA bye bye right to fair trial yadda yadda yadda because you stand against this Tyranny your somehow the bad guy. The land of the Free has not been truly free since 1913 just the illusion

While I don't welcome a scenario like you describe, it is a long time coming. If it happens, I think all the people who have been hoarding ammo and stocking up on guns will galvanize against this bullsheet and roll some heads old skool style.

new topics

top topics

join