It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
this footage on spanish tv is pretty cool. do you guy's think this is a UFO Sighting?ufo sighting

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Its just a screener for the sci-fi channel, cool though

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is that of the WTC? I've seen one part of this before but not the swoosh and it going by. Is this a plug for the Sci-Fi channel. I don't know. I just remember this being brought up a couple of times here and this may have been related to the posting TrueLies made here a week ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is from the Mexican UFO eave from the 90's. The guy on the left is Jaime Maussan, made a good living as a reporter before his interest in UFO's was sparked up. Some of the major footage, not this one, was found to have been faked by an independent video production company. I can't tell if this is one of those, not enough shown.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Eh I see pretty good fogery tho. Just trying to put pieces together ya know!

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure that this particular footage was faked, just SOME of the footage from Mexico at that time.. The specific forgery was a clear shot of a classic saucer passing behind a building at low level, it looked different than the footaged linked to here.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yea, it's been debunked. The main point that is wrong in the video is that the camera seems to �leap� from one side of the helicopter to the other. Where are the rotor blades when the camera is pointing upwards? You can�t really see it in this video, if you can find the .mov file that the SciFi channel originally released you can freeze frame where the UFO is closest to the helicopter and clearly see that the motion blur is computer generated/rendered.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's been discussed quite a few times; here, for example. This was actually an ad for a show on the SciFi Channel called "Happens".

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think i can remember reading that the girl in the chopper admitted that she had gotten money to play in that movie. *fake*

top topics

join