It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galactic
So few things more: The Princess of Japan had announcement on 2.Jan. 2012 stating that with opened third eye can communicate with very high civilization under the ground of the Earth.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Galactic because: I add the Link for youtube

Joel 2:30-31 (NKJV)
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

Matthew 24:29 (NKJV)
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Revelation 6:15 (NKJV)
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i have never heard this alleged before
and i sincerely hope it's not true

there are enough trolls on earth without a galaxy full.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well it was a good read and fun! Pure bunk of course but it did make me laugh!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit: thought this was what OP was talking about. sorry for the inconvenience. leaving the link here, just in case
edit on 6-3-2012 by Migah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Migah

sweet video dude!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join