It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff: Obama Birth Certificate Forged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Did a search and didn´t see this video posted yet, so here it is.
Here you can see the Sheriff publicly making the announcement that his investigators have come to the conclusion the Obama BC is most likely a forgery, among other things.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh Goodness... IT.. Oh IT people? Search please? I say.. can we have an improved search function..pretty please?

Who can possibly blame you when you made the effort..did the right thing..and well.. Here we are.

I think there are/were at least 3 raging and passionate threads on this in the previous days... I know I jumped into at least two of them and just about got thrown out of a 3rd. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ There is one of the monster threads for it. 23 pages so far.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added Links

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree, some way to narrow down the dates on the search function at least would be nice.

On the same note though, please link to the thread covering this video (if there indeed is one), because i would like to read the comments

(couldn´t find it myself)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's one of the big threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I agree on the date function. If nothing else changed and nothing else was coded in or modified...That ONE change would make a night/day difference. Since SO much of what we all post and talk about is topical, then typing in Sheriff Joe Birth Certificate" with a date restriction to the day of the press conference would show ONLY those posted after that. Problem solved on MOST things and it doesn't seem to my thinking like it would be a huge thing to accomplish?

There must be major technical issues beyond what we're considering. Surely there are.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Discussed elsewhere. Closing thread.

top topics

join