It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "We Will Always Reject The Notion That Zionism Is Racism"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
March 04, 2012 MSNBC

There you have it. As we saw earlier this week, Obama doesn't bluff because he the President of the U.S.A
Netanyahu and him will be having closed door discussions earlier this week, and since this is the 3rd time he's been in Washington over the last year.. This very well may be the ultimatum.

Nethanyahu also came to Ottawa, Canada, to ask for our support during the up coming, and inevitable, attack.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As if his rejection carries any weight. A rejection of fact by an institution that relies on the repetition of lies from an authoritative position to eventually drown out any semblance of truth is nothing but an empty gesture that wholly relies upon the ignorance of the populous for acceptance.

Zionism is in total anathema from the true tenants of the Jewish faith, Zionism coupled with Judaism is the only ideology on the face of the earth that also parades itself falsely as a race to wholly and fully exploit any possible avenue of playing the victim and drawing attention away from it's mal intent and subterfuge.

If you believe this clown you will believe anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Zionism is racism because it is a form of Jewish nationalism. Any other group of people that are nationalists get categorized as racist.

If someone was advocating a state filled with only white people everyone would go nuts and cry racist, except for Zionists that get a special pass for some reason.

The whole concept of Zionism is ridiculous. Could you imagine if Mormons said they wanted to claim Utah as a Mormon only homeland because that's where they've been historically. That their religious book told them that they should have the state (hypothetically speaking). And that the land that you live on currently is no longer yours. Everyone would roll their eyes and tell them to get real.

edit on 4-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Sickening, just plain sickening.

What's even worse is that he knows better but must mouth those words.

You gotta wonder what exactly has provoked those exact words that ring so false to so many ears.

(Maybe Netanyahu is now writing his speeches?)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
underlining done by me:

ZIONISM: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel
www.merriam-webster.com...

Jerusalem

reply to post by RealSpoke

When I read a lot of your posts I can literally feel my IQ rise. I really enjoy your straight to the point not beating around the bush here are the facts as I understand them contributions that you share here on ATS.

Just thought I would share that with ya.
edit on 4-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"We Will Always Reject The Notion That Zionism Is Racism"

It is kinda true , because its more then just racism . Its a level of superiority that brings a whole new level of racism lol.

People who don't want to accept the difference is because they know , what it really means to be a zionist. But its easy to say they are one in the same. and cry anti-semetic . But to people who look at it from unbiased view. There is a clear cut difference.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security

en.wikipedia.org...

On behalf of the jewish state. Can the taliban address afghanistan? No . Because people know the difference.

zionism is the radical side of jews. just like taliban is a radical aspect of the "muslim"

How do we know this ? Because the jews speak out against zionism , just like the muslims do against the taliban .

Who is left in the dark , still seeing no difference? ....well.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

what the POS-US may as well be saying:
Obama: "We Will Always Reject The Notion That Nazism Is Racism"

nazism and it's spiritual/political heir, zionism are the best known forms of ethnic nationalism.

but then again POSUS is just a tool, Mk-kid/Tavistock puppet that he is.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

What moronic stupidity is this?

Israel is not a race. Judaism is not a race. It's a religion.
Israel has many different races, ethnicity, cultures etc.. it's an immigrant nation.. Zionism being about Judaism is a theocratic belief system .. nothing to do with race.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Immediately after his speech at the AIPAC conference, Obama met for 35 minutes in a side room with President Shimon Peres. The two discussed both Iran and the Palestinians. After the meeting, Peres spoke by phone with Netanyahu and updated him on the meeting with Obama.

"It was an excellent meeting with President Obama," Peres said. "He reinforced the things he said in his speech and went into more details. I left with the feeling that he is determined to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons and he is very serious. Obama told me that Israel's security is an American national security interest. I didn’t find him to even stutter. He is sharply clear and is not playing politics. I am sure that [Netanyahu] will be received very warmly in the White House tomorrow." www.haaretz.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

What moronic stupidity is this?

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

OMG that was so intelligent of you, a dictionary link to refute my point!

Definition of ZIONISM
: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

Nationalism. Religious affiliation. Are. Not. Races.

Race: noun
Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I guess you don't know what Zionism is? It is defined as nationalism, because it is. Deny ignorance.....

Talk about moronic stupidity..

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

en.wikipedia.org...

And I mentioned Mormons in my first post for a comparison example to Zionism, not a race.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Nationalism doesn't have to be a race. It is any group of people.

en.wikipedia.org...

Deny ignorance yourself

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Thanks for the vids.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I guess you don't know what Zionism is? It is defined as nationalism, because it is. Deny ignorance..... Talk about moronic stupidity..

Yes.. moronic stupidity is what we are talking about.

"Zionism is racism"

False.

Zionism is a political/theocratic belief who's key component is Nationalism.

Nothing to do with race.

Thus calling Zionism "racist" is .. well frankly, stupid. Which you've now proven a few times now..

You say:

Zionism is racism because it is a form of Jewish nationalism. Any other group of people that are nationalists get categorized as racist.

Then you say:

And I mentioned Mormons in my first post for a comparison example to Zionism, not a race.

Then you say:

Nationalism doesn't have to be a race. It is any group of people.

So wtf? You say Zionism is Racism, but your chief argument means it's not Racism, and that it's clearly Nationalism which as you say has nothing to do with Race.

Talking in circles is fun.

But the key point is: Zionism has nothing to do with race.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

If someone was advocating a state filled with only white people everyone would go nuts and cry racist, except for Zionists that get a special pass for some reason.

The whole concept of Zionism is ridiculous. Could you imagine if Mormons said they wanted to claim Utah as a Mormon only homeland because that's where they've been historically. That their religious book told them that they should have the state (hypothetically speaking). And that the land that you live on currently is no longer yours. Everyone would roll their eyes and tell them to get real.

edit on 4-3-2012 by VBarbarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Plenty of jewish people define being jewish as a race So, zionism,is racism. You can put lipstick on a pig,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You are wrong. Get over it. Maybe you should have read the things I linked before replying.

I was using the populist definition of race but since you are trying to get all definition specific I guess I will have to get into it and show you why you are wrong. Didn't really feel like it but whatever.

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, and ethnicity.

Key word ethnicity

An ethnic group (or ethnicity) is a group of people whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, a common culture (often including a shared religion) and/or an ideology that stresses common ancestry or endogamy

Keyword religion

Another definition is "...a highly biologically self-perpetuating group sharing an interest in a homeland connected with a specific geographical area, a common language and traditions, including food preferences, and a common religious faith".[4] The concept of ethnicity differs from the closely related term race in that "race" refers to grouping based mostly upon criteria that in the past have been presumed to be biological, while "ethnicity" also encompasses additional cultural factors.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So,,,,,,,,this just goes to show that Obama is nothing more than a bought and paid for puppet.

I guess world take over is just a matter of time and those fema camps? they are for those of us who will not bow down to the ones trying to take over the world.

This is really becoming scary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join