It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer on FOX: AIPAC owns the Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have a question...

SO how does the order of control play out from top to bottom? If you browse ATS anyone can see the blame shifts depending on who you ask. So if right now the blame for control is focused on Israel then who is at the top 5?

Great Britain (Queen), Israel (Rothchilds), (Corporate/Government scum) US? or Israel, Great Britain, US?

Saudi's got to be in there somewhere yeah?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the leaders and minions of the individual countries come and go
the royalty contiues
the queen walks behind the bankers in the city of london
and behind the bankers?
who or what OWNS the gold, we are not sure

certainly he who has the gold calls the tune.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I have a question...

SO how does the order of control play out from top to bottom? If you browse ATS anyone can see the blame shifts depending on who you ask. So if right now the blame for control is focused on Israel then who is at the top 5?

Great Britain (Queen), Israel (Rothchilds), (Corporate/Government scum) US? or Israel, Great Britain, US?

Saudi's got to be in there somewhere yeah?

Personally I don't think it's about countries but about individuals in different countries.
Firstly it's the UN Security Council and then puppets.
Possibly someone above the security council as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Scary... getting hit from all angles sux

Wouldn't that be the monarchy?
edit on 5-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"Our arrogant Israeli friends"... I love watching this guy do interviews. He always has a lot to say and he gets down and dirty, and he isn't afraid to be straight forward with the NEWS anchors. If he thinks you are being ignorant he will definitely call you out on it...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VBarbarino

Believe what you want. Don't call me daft because you want to fool yourself into believing that kind of stuff. To each there own. If I am daft then so are you

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Well you certainly don't have more knowledge about the facts then a former CIA officer does. I think we all know that much. Israel controlling Congress is old news anyway. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
wow, it looks like your government will gladly sacrifice thousands of young lives for this guy. i thought america was a christian country. more like a puppet country with jewish masters. well i guess the muslims have the same feelings about the middle east so it will be a tough fight,but remember you will be marching for israel blue and white all the way dont worry about red white and blue, and you will be first in. congress had a real hard on for this guy so if it go's down with iran you most prolly will be conscripted to please him.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I love how people just believe whatever they are told because someone from the CIA told them so.

I have more grape Kool-Aid if you run out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join