It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer on FOX: AIPAC owns the Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think the whole Israel / Iran WMD issue could be addressed quite easily by the US and any other country ins saying:

We support every country as long as it does not strike any other country.
As soon as they are executing any form of violence (no matter if preemptive or not) we will stop all support immediately.

As well it would be a good thing to abolish all nuclear weapons worldwide. Period.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is how powerful Israel is in the United States: in 1977, under the Federal Export Administration Act, the Federal government made it a FELONY to call for a boycott of Israel.

That is blatantly against the Constitution, and Israel is the only State that enjoys that benefit. Gee, I wonder why? To keep the flow of weaponry to Israel.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
This is how powerful Israel is in the United States: in 1977, under the Federal Export Administration Act, the Federal government made it a FELONY to call for a boycott of Israel.

www.bis.doc.gov...

"Conduct that may be penalized under the TRA and/or prohibited under the EAR includes: Agreements to refuse or actual refusal to do business with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies."

Wow, that is odd. However, I 'm sure I am ignorant, and this will all be explained to me by someone more knowledgeable here

(Sorry admin, the "ex-text" button isn't working)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Maybe I need my ears cleaned out but did he say,,,,,ancestrial home of judean sumeria?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Nothing in either of the videos in this thread demonstrates that AIPAC owns the US Congress!

In the OP's video @ 0:32,
"The power of AIPAC and the lobby here, they own the congress."
Michael Scheuer
Former CIA Officer

Perhaps he's lying to facilitate a secret agenda. I hear that one never leaves the CIA.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Nothing in either of the videos in this thread demonstrates that AIPAC owns the US Congress!

What am I missing?

I tell you what you are missing, Critical thinking.

After the Congressional elections were over, there were a lot of New Congressman. So , after getting comfortable in

their new offices, and it came to a Congress Recess, where did 81 new Congressman go?

Did the 81 return home to their new ridings to do their jobs?

NO. The 81 new Congressman ALL had to meet their true Bosses.

They boarded a plane to Israel.

Explain that, Canada is the US largest trading Partner, Britain is probably our largest Military Ally.

Israel is a leech.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-3-2012 by Tw0Sides because: linkage

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
No WONDER this country is in SUCH a mess.

America (and the worlds) worst enemy has taken over congress.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This reminds me of another thread here on ATS in light of the current tornado outbreaks, where it talks about Ron Paul not wanting to fund FEMA. You must understand how RP arrived at his position, which is why the Constitution limits the powers of the federal government. That is...the federal government now works for Israel, where the states still work for the people. This is why foreign aid is dealt with quickly, yet domestic aid takes forever (like Katrina and Joplin). If the states were allowed to keep their money granted by the Constitution to bankroll for these disasters, there would be little reliance on the ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government), which is just aching for an excuse to police the people as they become privy to this takeover. Beyond that, the states are MUCH more effective at dealing with localized emergency situations by their very nature.

I stand with Ron Paul. He knows what's going on and the headline of that thread is just taken out of context. Shame on the Zionist controlled media, but it doesn't surprise me...and should not surprise anyone who understands the inner workings of appropriations. You don't have to look any further than current events over the last 50 years to know this is exactly what is happening. Foreign countries, especially Israel, trump the states. Ron Paul wants to change that.
edit on 5-3-2012 by NowIsThe because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by satron
It does look like Israel has a lot of influence over US, and I'm sure they do, but I think the US makes it look like it's more than it really is.

They have a lot more influence than you think, this video is an example of how AIPAC and friends own the US congres:

Why is an Israeli politician getting a standing ovation from Congress?

Stand up and clap or lose your job.

I find this blind obedience to be truly disturbing.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Being Isreal's bitch and attacking Iran is a no win situation (except for the military industrial complex and other sick individuals/corporations who profit off war) AND it is morally wrong when they have not attacked us, just leave them the # alone.

It's sad that this analyst actually had to explain to the reporter, and the brainwashed masses, that we can't just punch (bomb) a country and expect them not to strike back. "O lets just bomb them and wipe out their nuclear plants/other sites and thus murder everyone working there probably including civilians and everything will be fine and dandy!" is the most moronic idea ever. What the hell would the US do if some country just bombed our military/nuclear sites? Just sit there and take it and apologize for having nukes to defend ourselves? Hell no, and it's shameful to be hypocritical enough to not realize every country has a right to defend itself.

No more wars, please, all they are creating is more hatred and violence and pissing our wealth away, or transferring it to asshole companies like Haliburton and the military industrial complex.
edit on 5-3-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Well I wouldn't say it's 100% ownership but most likely above 70% ownership.

It's interesting to see that your local representatives.... their representation doesn't represent you back locally but rather overseas

It is by definition the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be
And by definition that is in no way anti-semitic, it's just not the way it was supposed to be

They may own the congress but they don't own Obama.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oil War: AIPAC's "War With Iran" Bill Passes In US House Committee

Israel And U.S. Media

The Israeli AIPAC Lobby - A Danger To The World

'US Congress controlled by AIPAC'

AIPAC Brainwashing Americas Finest

The Israeli Lobby - A Danger To The World

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The amazing thing is that people don't realize that the fact Israeli PM is even before our congress in what could be deemed similar to the state of the nation speech almost. Does not anyone see an issue with a foreign leader going before American government leadership in it's own house? For craps sake, just make Israel officially the 51st state and get it over with. Bunch of treasonous bastards.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
They called for Afghan and Iraq wars on september 11th, hours after the attacks
more than a year before the investigation began, and it turned out that those countries had nothing to do with the attacks.

but as Bill Maher says, the survival of Israel is much more important?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Always funny that the US bows to a small country of a few million people. Almost as funny as Obama bowing to the Saudis. That REALLY cracked me up. Most powerful man in the world huh?

edit on 5-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Correction : AIPAC owns the USA

Israel regime owns the AIPAC

The Devil owns Israel regime

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The message here is clear, false-flag op by the corrupted bankers will happen within or in a neighboring country of the usa. Faked to be by the iranian country.

Dont fall into banker games.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Dude get over it, ur country, usa, killed thousand civilians to push into a war to establish a rockefeller b anks in afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria, etc... now all its left is iran, cuba and north korea.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Who owns Ipac then? Israel, or the same players of old, such as the big banks.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
It does look like Israel has a lot of influence over US, and I'm sure they do, but I think the US makes it look like it's more than it really is.

What disallows that view is the repeated words of the Israelis themselves. No more so than the words of Natanyahu himself.

And every senator that jumps on the Israeli if not Zionist bandwagon whenever they want more (dollar) support for their campaigns. It cannot be denied that the monied tail wags the dog

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join