It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer on FOX: AIPAC owns the Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well I wouldn't say it's 100% ownership but most likely above 70% ownership.

It's interesting to see that your local representatives.... their representation doesn't represent you back locally but rather overseas

It is by definition the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be
And by definition that is in no way anti-semitic, it's just not the way it was supposed to be

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It does look like Israel has a lot of influence over US, and I'm sure they do, but I think the US makes it look like it's more than it really is.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
It does look like Israel has a lot of influence over US, and I'm sure they do, but I think the US makes it look like it's more than it really is.

They have a lot more influence than you think, this video is an example of how AIPAC and friends own the US congres:

Why is an Israeli politician getting a standing ovation from Congress?

Stand up and clap or lose your job.

I find this blind obedience to be truly disturbing.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

300 members of congress have sworn loyalty to Israel. This means they place Israel above America and should be charged with treason.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hmm... Thats an interesting theory but I have serious questions. Congress can't seem to focus on anything but their own self interest and re-election these days. Exclusively. So...If AIPAC has real serious influence, I'd say it lasts only as long as someone else doesn't come along with the opposite positions and more money or support for each member involved. I'd call Congress Mercenary..but even Mercs usually have SOME personal standards and limits for who they take money from. lol...

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding. If Obama deems himself subject to the little laws...like the War Powers Act...then a long build up and progression to war, like we have with Iran, should definitely bring SOME Congressional debate if not approval (Kinda required as I recall the Act). We'll see beyond all doubt when or if that happens, who is who and which members are for their own nation and which have conflicts in their priorities.

That's about the best way I can think to put that.....without using real explosive terms that really don't apply to what they've done in Congress so far on this.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yes you have it right obamas mothers people, shout jump and the american goyim, say how high?
What a joke it is watching the israeli premier getting a standing ovation.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Actually, I thought it was a pretty good speech. I would have applauded. Doesn't mean our congress isn't full of whores though. It is.

Do I believe him when he says that he (they) are willing to let Palestine be a self-standing State too? Mebbe, mebbe not.

I'm not big on Zionists or radicalized Islamics or Fundamentalists of any ilk including Christian.

But anyone who thinks that Israel is the only problem the mid-east faces lacks the ability of discernment.

God Bless all peaceful folk, and damn the rest.

edit on 4-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
These idiots in Congress don't even know that this man is lying through his teeth. The Israelis have nothing to do with "Abraham" (aka Brahma!!) .... they're Ashkenazi's and not even Semitic. The Palestinians are Semitic and if there's such a thing as having rights to the land based on ancient promises from a Bronze-Age book of Judaicized myths and lies, the Palestinians have it.
edit on 4-3-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The United States Congress are nothing but a bunch of Zionist puppets.

Follow the money.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
it should be quite obvious to anyone with an inquisitive mind, that our legislators are not acting in the interest of the American people. we can discuss the reasons why until the cows come home, but the seriousness of that fact alone should be more concerning. in our current society where success is measured in wealth and not stature, leaves the only remaining piece of the puzzle as money.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I usually agree with your posts, and agree with some portions of your post that I'm responding to but there is one portion I didn't agree with.

Actually, I thought it was a pretty good speech.

IMO it was a disgusting speech riddled with lies and deceit, where the aggressor portrays themselves as the victim which is a despicable tactic IMO.

It takes a special breed of psychopath and stand up in front a crowd and speak those lies.

It was almost as bad as that one time he stood in front of the UN and "Extended his hand in peace".

Anyone in that crowd who stood up and applauded for Bibi deserve to be thrown out of office.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Israel has influence over America, no doubt. I'm sure the US government loves the excuse that Zionists control their vote and decision making. It takes the responsibility off of them. If your senator or congressman doesn't do something you believe to be in the interests of this nation, it's ultimately their fault, not Israel's.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's wonderful to bash Israel for this or that.. not.. Wake up people. If these people are not voting for what you want, then throw them out... America is throwing rocks at everyone to take blame away from who it belongs to : honest men who do nothing. When Gore won the election, no one cared about the fraud. 2008 bailout... nothing.. now everyone is crying that their rights are gone.. go back to your World of Warcraft and Football games.. Blaming Russia for unfair elections when you have election fraud going on right now under your noses...

No.. sorry.. blame Israel...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
It's wonderful to bash Israel for this or that.. not.. Wake up people. If these people are not voting for what you want, then throw them out... America is throwing rocks at everyone to take blame away from who it belongs to : honest men who do nothing. When Gore won the election, no one cared about the fraud. 2008 bailout... nothing.. now everyone is crying that their rights are gone.. go back to your World of Warcraft and Football games.. Blaming Russia for unfair elections when you have election fraud going on right now under your noses...

You're absolutely right friend. However, Americans have lost the ability to affect change in Washington. It's too corrupt. Corporations are running America, not its citizens.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Nothing in either of the videos in this thread demonstrates that AIPAC owns the US Congress!

What am I missing? Some analyst said so and Bibi got a standing ovation. What does that prove?

My wife agrees with me 90% of the time. Does that mean I “own” her?

If so, I will let you explain that to her because she’d kill me if I said it!

edit on 4-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

you're correct, israel is merely a symptom. what we have to do is get money and power out of politics, no ifs ands or buts about it. until we do this it doesn't really matter who we vote in, they will succumb to the same worship of money, greed and power.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ditto on the sentiment. It's just the innocents on both sides of the issue. That's what gets me. Peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Saying that Israel controls congress is ultimately a diversion of the governments responsibility, because no country is able to control the US government, unless it lets it happen. In that case, people need to voice their disdain towards it, and let head roll if need be. Congressman are replaceable.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

They have a lot more influence than you think, this video is an example of how AIPAC and friends own the US congress:

Why is an Israeli politician getting a standing ovation from Congress?

Stand up and clap or lose your job.

I find this blind obedience to be truly disturbing.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Follow the money the same people contribute to everyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Nothing in either of the videos in this thread demonstrates that AIPAC owns the US Congress!

What am I missing? Some analyst said so and Bibi got a standing ovation. What does that prove?

My wife agrees with me 90% of the time. Does that mean I “own” her?

If so, I will let you explain that to her because she’d kill me if I said it!

edit on 4-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

No investigation into Israels attack on the USS Liberty shows how much influence the Lobby has over congress. But then again only 34 of our men were killed and 170 wounded nothing to get upset over huh?

AIPAC spies walks after getting caught how can they get away with these things if they didn't control congress?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join