It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Agrees With The Georgia Guide Stones?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jeepers1958

agreed, I still can't understand not wanting to keep populations fairly low(relative to currents totals). The only people that disagree with this as far as I can tell are a bunch of wing nuts who think they should be able top have as many kids as the please, or paranoid schizo's that think that reducing to 500 million means let's start offing people. These are GUIDE stones, they are telling what to do to keep from ending our species as we know it, and possible the planet as a whole. No one is forcing you to follow any of these things, or even telling you how to do it. But it IS sound advice.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by jeepers1958

agreed, I still can't understand not wanting to keep populations fairly low(relative to currents totals). The only people that disagree with this as far as I can tell are a bunch of wing nuts who think they should be able top have as many kids as the please, or paranoid schizo's that think that reducing to 500 million means let's start offing people. These are GUIDE stones, they are telling what to do to keep from ending our species as we know it, and possible the planet as a whole. No one is forcing you to follow any of these things, or even telling you how to do it. But it IS sound advice.

So if the guide stones are sound advice so is the graffitti sprayed across them
ie "F--k the New World Order
freespeech.vo.llnwd.net...
edit on 5-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

basically what you're saying here is the actual rock is the sound advice, and therefor anything on them must be too. This is probably the worst logic I have ever heard, but I agree...F$#! the NWO.

Only problem is this was likely sprayed on there but some fear mongering paranoid nut job who thinks the stones represent an NWO agenda...they don't.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

basically what you're saying here is the actual rock is the sound advice, and therefor anything on them must be too. This is probably the worst logic I have ever heard, but I agree...F$#! the NWO.

Only problem is this was likely sprayed on there but some fear mongering paranoid nut job who thinks the stones represent an NWO agenda...they don't.

Well then tell me what is the NWO agenda.

Clearly the agenda on those stones are the NWO's, the NWO even admit that this is their agenda.

But if its not according to you....what is. Free fairy floss and kisses and cuddles for everyone??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No not saying the rock is sound advice - I was saying if you think the stones are sound advice so is the graffitti.
They state what the ideal world population should be - It is sheer arrogance and a dangerous idea - who is so arrogant as to state such a thing.
The NWO eugenicists for one

edit on 5-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If the list was thought up and was a thread put out by a member of ATS - it would be torn to shreds

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh come on now, it's not like those rules are set in stone......gulp...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Oh come on now, it's not like those rules are set in stone......gulp...

Damn funny

Deserves a star for light relief

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I'm not even sure an NWO exists. And therefor can't tell you what their agenda is, we could sit and speculate all day long, but asking me to tell you the NWO agenda is like when people ask....well why would aliens come all the way across the galaxy to abduct some dumb humans....who knows? Maybe the NWO does want all these things in place in which case average people who live "normal" lives are the true problem with society. Actually that sounds pretty accurate .......but again, I'm not sure what the NWO is. I do know it is generally thought of as being entirely negative on these boards, and there is nothing I would look at as negative written into the guide stones hence my previous statement. But now you've got me thinking, maybe theNWO are the good guys all along, and the common man really is the problem......lazy, ignorant, selfish, fearful peasants........Long live the NWO!

Well you seem to know an awful lot about this so called NWO, I would love to hear more details.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

If you agree with *any* of these, then their propaganda has worked on you. There are profound implications to individual liberty and freedom with every one of them, should they ever be implemented as principles to guide the creation of policy.

1. Your right to even exist is threatened.
2. This calls for eugenics, threatening reproductive freedom.
3. This one seems innocuous, however, bear in mind that human beings process language and thought in the same way. Consider the "new" language from "1984"-Newspeak-, for example.
4. Reason is easily skewed, and totalitarian regimes often categorize any dissent as irrational or erroneous, and therefore in need of "correction" or re-education, which we would currently refer to as brainwashing.
5. Who decides which laws are just and which courts are fair?
6. Who determines who the judges are on the "world court", and what is the extent of that court's jurisdiction? Does this court provide the answers to the previous question about just laws? Who has the power to check and balance the world court?
7. What laws are petty, and what constitutes a "useless" official. Would it be possible to classify a member of the "world court" judiciary as "useless"...ever?
8. What constitutes a social duty, and who determines which duties are assigned to which individuals? The nation? The World Court? Can I choose my duty? If not, why not?
9. Seek harmony with the infinite? A mathematical infinity is equal to zero...nothing. So how do I achieve harmony with nothing? Beauty and love are subjective...does that mean I have to love something that someone else finds beautiful even if I think it is ugly? And as far as truth goes, what does that mean? Three thousand years of human civilization and philosophical speculation has provided little evidence of any absolute, unquestionable truths.
10. This assumes that human beings and human activities are not a part of nature. Presumably, the reference to "cancer" is an admonition to check human population, tying this guide in with the first, in which the right of an individual to exist is subjugated.

Add to this all the mystical symbolism in the erection of the stones, and I think you have some ideas that are patently dangerous. The thing should be strapped with explosives and destroyed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I don't know that 500 million is the IDEAL population, that could be disputed. It would take a lot of research I think to give a specific number, although my guess would be that 500 mil to 1 bil would be about right, again that's only a guess.

One thing that is NOT disputable is that lowering populations would alleviate if not flat out solve virtually every single problem facing humans in the coming century.

These guide stones are not forcing you into anything, they are a pretty decent blueprint for a modern culture.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't know that 500 million is the IDEAL population, that could be disputed. It would take a lot of research I think to give a specific number, although my guess would be that 500 mil to 1 bil would be about right, again that's only a guess.

One thing that is NOT disputable is that lowering populations would alleviate if not flat out solve virtually every single problem facing humans in the coming century.

These guide stones are not forcing you into anything, they are a pretty decent blueprint for a modern culture.

So if you think these stones are benign and from some enlightened person or persons so be it is your choice.
But lowering the population will solve Humanitys problems - what an arrogant statement - how will you achieve this and how would that solve Humanitys problems - Has the world become so cynical I hope not.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm not even sure an NWO exists. And therefor can't tell you what their agenda is, we could sit and speculate all day long, but asking me to tell you the NWO agenda is like when people ask....well why would aliens come all the way across the galaxy to abduct some dumb humans....who knows? Maybe the NWO does want all these things in place in which case average people who live "normal" lives are the true problem with society. Actually that sounds pretty accurate .......but again, I'm not sure what the NWO is. I do know it is generally thought of as being entirely negative on these boards, and there is nothing I would look at as negative written into the guide stones hence my previous statement. But now you've got me thinking, maybe theNWO are the good guys all along, and the common man really is the problem......lazy, ignorant, selfish, fearful peasants........Long live the NWO!

Well you seem to know an awful lot about this so called NWO, I would love to hear more details.

Ok cool, you dont know what its about. Makes me wonder why you would make a comment though not comprehending what you are dealing with.
Try typing " NWO truth" or "who are they" or "what is their plan"
Educate yourself, find the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Enlightened person? The stones are common sense, nothing too deep on there....it's very disturbing to me that vast majority of people can't see that. We're definitely doomed as a species, but most of us are too self centered to notice, the fact that the population portion of the stones is what is consistently most attacked is evidence of that i think.

Explain how lowering the population is an arrogant statement.

I can't tell you how to achieve it, I would hope that it wouldn't be through mass genocide or something, which is always the first and only conclusion that all the dimwits on this site ALWAYS jump too. Like I said the guide stones are a guide for modern culture, and if you follow the guide a part of modern culture will be for WAY less people to reproduce, not because they're forced but because culture has changed. Look, there was a time when it was OK for people to crank out as many kids as they wanted, in fact it was beneficial. Those times are past. Deal with it and get out of the way of progress. As far as reducing populations solving problems....VERY SIMPLE....is more or less easier to manage and care for? less obviously....every time....in nearly every possible case.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

been on this site for years bro...read it all......Still can't get anyone to give a concise, clear, report on the NWO, their history, what their overall agenda is, or who specifically are in it.

Just hear a lot of this and that, he said she said, this guys part of it, this guy ain't, oh wait actually he is....if you can't be clear and concise then you just end up sounding all crazy pants....

clear and concise...yet another lesson we could learn from the guidestones

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I live within a five minute drive of the Guidestones. I remember the cloud of mystery that surrounded these things when they were first erected. Most of us locals don't give them a second thought anymore. They were pretty much seen as a publicity stunt for the granite industry. I don't know if it helped the granite business around here, but they do bring in a few curious out-of-towners around every year.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

I don't believe people are conscious enough to really comprehend what number three means.

Edit to add: But it is written in English, now isn't it?
edit on 5-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There are profound implications to individual liberty and freedom with every one of them

I'm not going to quote your entire post because the whole thing is over-analytical.

What is truth.....what is beauty.......common sense should answer those questions for you, but since the human race as a whole has gotten so far from nature, I guess that's why common sense isn't so common anymore.

As far as what I quoted goes, there are profound implications to individual liberty and freedom with the way we're living now. Again, look out your window. And while you're doing that keep in mind that this is the world in which you live, not the one you made. Every time you turn around our "leaders" are passing more laws and legislation that infringe upon our freedoms because, IMO, people like you want to anylize and nit-pick EVERYthing.

Keep it simple. If the Georgia guidestones are implying anything, they're implying that IMO. But God forbid if THAT should happen right? Again. I'm asking anyone in this forum that if you have a better solution to the problems we're facing with the world as a whole, now is the time to speak up. And if you think things are running smoothly, not just in your neighborhood but EVERYwhere, then you're part of the problem and you won't HAVE a solution because you're obviously self-insulatuing yourself from the world at large, in which you live, and downsizing your reality to your immediate surroundings.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

I don't believe people are conscious enough to really comprehend what number three means.

What do YOU think it means?

I don't know why, but a line form a Judds song just came to mind.

"Love, and only love, can join the tribes of man."

Maybe that's the new universal language? If so, I would think that everyone would be on board with it.

Unless of course they think that it's instigated by the NWO.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

No, it is written in every major language. 8 different languages, I think? Just going from memory.

ETA:
Yep, it is Eight Languages.

Starting from due north and moving clockwise around so that the upper edge of the northeast rectangle is listed first, they are English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.

edit on 5-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join