It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Agrees With The Georgia Guide Stones?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
So I was recently reading an article about the Georgia Guide stones, the article was bashing them saying that they are part of the satanic NWO etc etc. But I find myself in agreement with all but the first "rules" the stones set.

Anyone else feel the same?

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely -- improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion -- faith -- tradition -- and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth -- beauty -- love -- seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth -- Leave room for nature -- Leave room for nature.

ALS

ETA: sorry pressed enter by mistake thats why this thread is so rushed.
edit on 4-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I agree with all of them even number 1. I don't agree with trying to bring the population down to that much now but if some type of S hits the fan in a global catastrophic kind of way then I hope the survivors are much less careless in creating their future and follow these guidelines.

Thank you for being the voice of reason here

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There is plenty of room here for all of us.

Maybe if alternative and free energy wasn't suppressed like it is now, we wouldn't have people calling for the death of billions of people.

Do your part to make this a better world, be the change you want to see, and it won't have to come to this.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Small minds often do agree with control, violence, and forced assimilation of the individual.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So I was recently reading an article about the Georgia Guide stones, the article was bashing them saying that they are part of the satanic NWO etc etc. But I find myself in agreement with all but the first "rules" the stones set.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

ALS

I think many of the items listed certainly make sense. The ones I left above are full frontal attacks on the sovereignty of nations, certainly the U.S. So as you can see, hide your new world order agenda within a bunch of ideas that make perfect sense, and maybe the whole thing makes sense to someone who isn't paying attention.

Pay attention.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You do not have the right to pick and choose who should die, as it is the earth is way over the population "guide"line stated. Neither do I.
My goal is to make sure people who have the power to do so don't make it happen

New tech being suppressed. With it, we could tackle problems.

We will just keep being told there are too many of us until we get over being scared.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I think nature will have a way of balancing things out eventually. No need to go committing genocide, IMO.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Obviously they were made up by a lunatic expecting a global disaster and if the lunatic expects some future government to automatically kill all newborns after the population reaches 500 million

Funny you say that, because the Oxford Journal of Medicines Ethics Commitee is trying to argue that murdering newborn babies is no different than abortion and that they are not actual people (are not human) and have no "moral right to life". Yeah, so some guy in a bureaucrats 50k dollar Armani suit gets to tell you that your child isn't human and he gets to dictate what "morality" is. To hell with that and to hell with anyone who agrees with him.

Check this:

Killing newborns no different than abortion

Looks like that population culling agenda is going into fullswing soon. Dead babies coming to a FEMA camp near you.
edit on 4-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

2. Guide reproduction wisely -- improving fitness and diversity.
4. Rule passion -- faith -- tradition -- and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth -- beauty -- love -- seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth -- Leave room for nature -- Leave room for nature.

ALS

I agree with all of them. I am always surprised how many people find these ideas evil. Love of our planet and nature beyond love of just our species and the ideas expressed about humanity are right on and all would lead to a wonderful world.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I agree for the most part on all except of course 500million.

This world can handle many more times then what we have populated on this Earth already, just people are misinformed.

There are plenty of resources on this Earth.

1.) Oil? - makes just about everything we consume today including but not limited to fuels, lubricants, plastics, make-ups, etc... the Black Gold we harvest now is only because it is a limited resource that very few have control over. You allow Hemp to be legalized and now you have a renewable fuel, lubricant, plastic, textile resource, not to mention a natural pain reliever for medicinal purposes. Not to mention jobs for all the farmers who are paid not to grow anything on their land because of surplus. Would also kill many of the illegal crime that deals with Marijuana and the war on drugs. America has about a 800prisoners per 100k people ratio, we lead the world for incarcerations, imagine that, land of the free.

2.) Food? - Why are people going hungry? It is simply because people in power want it that way. When we contribute to charities for food drives,etc... Most of the proceeds never make it to the people in need. Alot of the money it taken off the top by many established people who have their hands in on the till. The food is taken by warlords, or the local governemnt officials and handed to their friends, families and people they owe favors to. Just look into what happened to the Haiti, Japan, African aid over the years.

3.) Land? - Plenty of land on this Earth for everyone living now and a even plenty for future generations. We can house the entire current world population in Texas alone.

I am not for a 1 world governemnt anytime soon, it will be too chaotic and dangerous.

I am all for personal liberties and rights, but there needs to be some form of governing body or it will be nothing less then the wild west. You need people in power, but these people should be limited in number of terms and should be expected to return to the common work force(like our forefathers expected) and not get jobs with corporations/lobbyists after their terms for passing certain legislation that helped the agenda of said corporations/lobbyists.

I am not religious, but by no means should any religious doctrine be forced to succumb to laws/rules by a governing body that contradicts their beliefs as long as their beliefs are not hindering the safety of any person or community.

There should be no lobbying by any outside country to influence another countries elecetions(example: Israel Lobby on K Street, US influence in many countries).

People need to take personal responsability for their actions and not expect handouts from a governing body for their poor choices made. Just because someone wants to sit home and do drugs does not entitle them to Wellfare or exempt them from drug testing(though assuming Marijuana is legal) for abuse, while people who work and pay the taxes are expected to take such tests randomly. If someone wants to collect wellfare they should have to do mandatory community service(clean parks, roads, community tour guide, telecom operator, vote collector, distribution of food/clothing for goodwill/salvation army, meals on wheels, etc...) to compensate the strain they put on the community around them.

Those with disabilities that keep them from working are exempt of course, from the mandatory community service as long as they are not using illicit drugs.

We need to tax imports and credit exports to drive up the infrastructure of our manufacturing that has been falling the last few decades.

We need to hold accountable the number crafty folks on Wall Street who drove the derivative market to a point where the world is possibly going to go bankrupt, and place a means to keep it from ever happening again. We need to make insider trading illegal for governemnt officials while we are at it.

Dam so many things to do, but where to start. That is the question. People just need to wake up and see the whole picture and react.

edit on 4-3-2012 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i love the idiots like rockefeller and these georgia guide stones who call for depopulation.

why don't all the people that believe the earth is overpopulated start the depopulation with themselves.

i look around and i see so much room and resources wasted that it is sickening.

edit on 4-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

If you agree maybe you would like to sacrafice yourself and your family first in order to help hit that 500mill population mark...I mean since you agree the least you can do is put your money where your mouth is and "take one for the team"...

There are a group of people who have taken a vow to not have children simply for the fact that the earth is overpopulated. (someone needs to tell africa this)

Now we have over 7 bil people in the world. 500 mill is a low number but we need the worlds population to get cut in half. Not by sacrifice...duh.

That being said there are a couple of the "rules" that I don't agree with but in a general perspective the guidestones aren't stinking of evil. There's a couple of rotten apples that always ruin the bunch though.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

It's not that I disagree with it, it's just I think the number is wrong and outdated.

ALS

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Hawking

I think nature will have a way of balancing things out eventually. No need to go committing genocide, IMO.

There is no need to commit genocide unless you want to control who stays and who goes. If you let mother nature do it she might "accidentally" swallow up the president of the us of a to hell.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

Of coarse I wouldn't. Our society is on its way to its inevitable destruction. It doesn't take a hidden hand or a NWO to destroy this world, we are doing it ourselves. So isn't it a good idea to tell the future population how to avoid going through the same thing.

ALS

That is correct. The stones serve two purposes. One is to give the guidance in each language for the post apoc times. The second is to mark the north star from a solid point. When polaris is replaced by artur, then the guidance will be relevant.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I disagree with number one and two-How do you choose who gets the chop in the "reduction"? Say,its by way of a lottery,for instance,are you prepared for the fact that your child may be one of those whose "number's up"? Or your mom/dad/brother sister? I know you see that this would be a solution,cus its just a theory,an idea,at the moment.But too many folks start buying into a theory/idea,one day it may come to fruition.Are you REALY prepared for that?...Number 2:Who will be allowed to reproduce? I think,only those who are approved by TPTB.Mostly likely the most beautiful,fittest finest physical specimens to be found among the citizens of Earth-unless of course,one of the favoured turns out to have a heart condition,diabetes,or hold independant thoughts+informed opinions against TPTB.Good luck to you,me and anybody average to ever having grandchildren,but thats ok,we will be too busy comforting our average children cus they are not allowed to ever be a mom or dad....As for the global language,we have one aready,thanx.Its called English and it works just fine.Every other language adds to the fascinating,glorious colorful DIVERSITY that makes this planet what it is-our home.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It has little to do with population, and a lot to do with how we manage the resources on this planet that is the core of the problem.

People waste so much, take more than thay need, and have that typical "me first and me only" attitude, which is the sad truth behind our screwed state of affairs, and has been indoctrinated into us by these same world powers that call us "useless eaters" and would love to see us wiped out.

I can agree with balance and nature, but genocide because some power hungry moron who doesn't want to give the poorer peope of this world a slice of his land or his profits is just sickening.

We have the means to support the population by changing the status quo, when the few that control the many are finally ousted and replaced with that balance, trimming of the world's population will not be neccessary.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Your retarded and your mindframe is half constructed because of the lies you have been told. Their is enough room, their is enough energy, their is enough food.

Everything you think is lies....

THIS PLANET COULD SUPPORT 100 BILLION PEOPLE.

Take your ignorant views and leave sir... This planet needs not that mentality.

Edit: Read more closely your ommitance of law one.... You should be more careful when saying New World Order monuments should be agreed with. Bad time in human history to be thinking along those lines. the NWO Witch hunt is on

edit on 5-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I agree to a certain point.

#1 - Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. Depopulation is not an option for me. If people can get past their petty differences there's no reason why we couldn't all live in peace. With a little organisation and know how there is plenty of room and resources for all of us. One of the things we need to take care of is our dependency on focil fuel and look more towards Tesla technology.

#8 - Balance personal rights with social duties. That a pretty scary statement. Would that mean that a banker would have more rights that a garbage man? I'm sorry but tthat doesn't cut it with me. We should all have equal rights, I don't care how much money one has or what their "duties" are.

There's that whole faith thing I don't really agree with but who am I to tell you what to believe. The wedges used to devide people by TPTB should be abolished and religion , IMHO, is the biggest wedge there is. The 2 others are politics and race. If we stop pushing those differences, in the media and trough ignorance, then I believe we could surmount the insurmountable.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
For the most part, everyone that posts on this forum will be the culled, thats right, your not special in any way shape or form. So if you agree, go ahead and step off the cliff first please and get it going. Save some resources and do it yourself now....

This is what people do not understand, they think we do need population reduction, and heck maybe we do I dont know, but they seem to get this idea that this doesnt mean them, just all those other undesirables. No it means you reading this, the elite are exempt only, plus the few "privileged" they decide to keep to be their slaves and work force.

Now sure you can consider some of the other ideas as not totally evil, but again you are not going to be the one deciding who, what , or where any of this takes place. Its "TPTB" that want to decide for us. Or did you think we would have a nice big meeting and raise your hands to show if you agree or not on each topic and decision? This is the problem,, some of the ideas might be ok, but how they are implemented is a whole other story. So best we dont go down that path as will not end well for us common folks.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And here lies the problem with the Georgia guide stones.

Interpretation

I have watched this thread and over and over I see the same basic conflict occurring. There is some in the middle but overall I read the thread like this:

Those who interpret the guide stones as a call for a crackdown on humanity

And those who view the guide stones as vague guidelines and nothing more.

I can see them being used as guidelines, a way forward for humanity and I can see them being used as a way of oppression to control humanity.

So, here we are arguing over how to interpret them.

Until we as humans can come to a consensus as to how they should be applied, they will never work in the real world....it is all just theories on how we should live.

Humanity will never be united until we agree on what is best for us and our planet......we are no where close to agreement yet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join