It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Agrees With The Georgia Guide Stones?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
The problem I have with the rules is their potential subjective interpretation, allowing them to be easily spun into something good or evil.

When it comes to making rules I say "keep em few, keep em simple", which is why I only have one rule.

Is that rule this: do onto others as you would do to yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
i agree with all but the first one.

for us to continue our species, we have to grow by the numbers. limiting us to 500 million is damning us to staying on this planet, which our future isnt on. with a growing population, we should be looking for ways to begin colonizing space with the technology and resources we all know we have.

Thanks XelNaga for summing up pretty much how I feel. I really don't agree with that first bit. How would you accomplish that from the current numbers? How could some one, anyone, justify that? The thought chills me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Adding just one zero brings us to 5 billion. We passed that number long ago. Adding two zeroes gives you 50 billion.
I cannot even fathom a world with that many people.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The rule do onto others as you would do to yourself is a pretty good rule and it takes in so many possibilities, but yet humanity does not abide by this simple complex rule. Example: would you put more vanity on yourself than you would on any other person? If so, you fail. Would you rape,murder,steal. If you believe this, then someone else may rape,murder,or steal apon you or your family members correct. If you believe that, then you are trully mentally ill.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Pretty sure the 500,000,000 population is meant to be read AFTER humanity is nearly wiped out by cataclysmic events anyhow...

Hence the stones being made of 20ft tall granite blocks. They just may survive a nuclear apocalypse

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
The guidestones are so VAIG, you could put any law in there for the bidding of TPTB and make it sound nice. I don't buy it. First of all, if you wanted to lower the population you could say that you can have only one child per family.

What is "vaig" sir? I dont think anyone that writes "vaig" and has the nerve to do it in caps has the right to criticize TPTB cause... if you're the opposition, well... we're between a rock and a hard place.

As for the guide stones... well... I'm pro-eugenics so I tend to agree with the guide stones, altho 500.000.000 is not realistic. But its fair to say that I do not know the proper equilibrium between human beings and nature, so that may be a "healthy" ratio after all... I have no idea why only 500 million.

Still... for the guy (or gal) that posted about a "plague", there wasnt any plague ever that took 500 million lives hehe... the worst was the black death and its estimated around 75 million, so... humanity can survive that loss - like the jews survived the holocaust - apparently, analyzing the numbers before and after world war 2, they reproduced like rabbits, so I gather the rest of humanity has the same... ability.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
We as a society might make it if we just do two things. Get rid of the MONEY SYSTEM and Do onto others as you would do on to yourself. That in itself would help society as a whole.
Do i think this will happen in my lifetime? NO WAY.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
so you agree with the rules but no the very first one? sorry fail. no one knows who really made the guidestones but u can bet these elites had something to do with it... and they cant even follow most of their own rules. like number 10

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by cloaked4u
The guidestones are so VAIG, you could put any law in there for the bidding of TPTB and make it sound nice. I don't buy it. First of all, if you wanted to lower the population you could say that you can have only one child per family.

What is "vaig" sir? I dont think anyone that writes "vaig" and has the nerve to do it in caps has the right to criticize TPTB cause... if you're the opposition, well... we're between a rock and a hard place.

As for the guide stones... well... I'm pro-eugenics so I tend to agree with the guide stones, altho 500.000.000 is not realistic. But its fair to say that I do not know the proper equilibrium between human beings and nature, so that may be a "healthy" ratio after all... I have no idea why only 500 million.

Still... for the guy (or gal) that posted about a "plague", there wasnt any plague ever that took 500 million lives hehe... the worst was the black death and its estimated around 75 million, so... humanity can survive that loss - like the jews survived the holocaust - apparently, analyzing the numbers before and after world war 2, they reproduced like rabbits, so I gather the rest of humanity has the same... ability.

You did not understand, let me help you, sir. I meant, the guidestones are VAIG. Maybe now you can understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Ok... lol... now you're getting me worried or I'm just tired. What is VAIG? Is that a real word? lol... cause if it is I apologize, but seriously... I have no idea what "vaig" is. Thought it was a misspelled "vague".

DONT RUIN MY TIRED AND FEEBLE MIND...!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe they meant 5,000,000 but they didn't get paid enough

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think someone should take a sledge hammer to the guide stone, because at some point it endorses genocide of some 6.5 billion people at this point.
I agree we need to control birth but not by genocide, but realistic measures like allowing only 2 children per couple.

Just like the Venus project everyone fell into, Zeltergeist, not to many people in those pictures.
With the AI and machines robots you won't need all those people. But by population control not murder genocide, pain suffering, but planning.

Another thing I have wondered is at what point will the human gene start to make duplicates. the doubles probly has already just as afluke, but the person upbringing would play into this also.

The armies will fall when the true one comes, they will have control of the elements them selves, as Jesus could of change a rock into bread by a simple word, they will control althings by their purity and the use of

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think the guy across the road in the dome home built them..IMO

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by cloaked4u

Ok... lol... now you're getting me worried or I'm just tired. What is VAIG? Is that a real word? lol... cause if it is I apologize, but seriously... I have no idea what "vaig" is. Thought it was a misspelled "vague".

DONT RUIN MY TIRED AND FEEBLE MIND...!

My bad, I did not know how to spell vague. Now i understand. I stand corrected.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's at best an arbitrary number dreamed up by whatever group of sanctimonius, over priviliaged idiots that commissioned the building and setting of the stones.

Not 600,000,000 or 700, or even a nice round 1,000,000,000, but 500,000,000.

The question to ask is why that number specifically?

Based on what criteria, what formula, on what variables was it arrived at and decided upon?

My suspicion is that number was chosen for a reason other than planetary strife or contamination, i would say builder's chose that figure to be comprised of what these people think of as the best and the beautiful, the elite and pinnacle of human breeding and sophistication...themselves in other words. Of course, they are hardly likely to neuter themselves, or impose sterility upon their 'brightest' and best..so who does that leave?

Yes, balance with nature is fine, and yes fair laws are good, but the limiting population (i will assume via birth control means, enforced or otherwise, rather than genocide of our species) is only a matter of concern because of the way most of our species seems to favour financial systems over and above existential or humanist systems.

Yes, our financial systems are to blame for the shape of our world, not the number of human beings living upon it.

How?

We pollute our Earth with our money driven technologies and blinkered route towards greater wealth at the expense of almost everything else.

Fine, a system of individual, national, and international avarice is what we have, and can continue to have, if a portions of every nation's wealth, was taken to build and innovate better systems of energy generation, better ways of transporting ourselves and our goods for money around.

The irony is that the Earth can support it's current numbers and more besides, IF and ONLY IF the gears of financial gain revises it's current models, for just about everything it currently earns big time from..power and energy...food and farming...transportation...industry.

It can be done, and done quite simply.

But the solutions fall flat, because greed for ever more..more, overides principle and consideration for anything or anyone other than the fiscal bottom line.

500,000,000 of people, already inbred to the point of insanity, would be the nail in our species cofin. Unless...they had planned to aquire DNA samples...from a broad spectrum of the populations to reinvigorate their own corrupted genetics..hmm i wonder where such a DNA database would be?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
So I was recently reading an article about the Georgia Guide stones, the article was bashing them saying that they are part of the satanic NWO etc etc. But I find myself in agreement with all but the first "rules" the stones set.

Anyone else feel the same?

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely -- improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion -- faith -- tradition -- and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth -- beauty -- love -- seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth -- Leave room for nature -- Leave room for nature.

ALS

ETA: sorry pressed enter by mistake thats why this thread is so rushed.
edit on 4-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I agree with all of them even number 1. I don't agree with trying to bring the population down to that much now but if some type of S hits the fan in a global catastrophic kind of way then I hope the survivors are much less careless in creating their future and follow these guidelines.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

With 500 million people worldwide? There won't be any nations, and just who do you think is going to be left alive? Do you think you, who has no wealth would be in the surviving populations? Ofcourse they would need some Goyim monkey thing to be their brainless slaves, which is what you would be, just a goyim.

The Illuminati are insane and so is anyone who agrees with them. Mass genocide by softkilling and causing humanity to be sterile to reduce populations. This plan was already implemented in the 70's which is why you have crap like fluoride in the water and toothpaste, and why you have Monsanto putting poisons in the crops and all the nasty aspartame being put into foods that also can cause sterility and rots your bones.

Some fool at the CDC created a virus that has a 100% mortality rate. They make a vaccine for that for the rich and wealthy and their goyim slaves and everyone else gets to die. Depopulate the earth without ever firing a nuclear weapon and keep the planet intact to boot. I hope you like coughing your lungs up in liquid form.
edit on 4-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Make a law that states you can only have ONE child per family, if you can afford to have one. That way it will reduce the populations size by one half or 50% in about 80 years. Then all they have to do is repeat the process till you get numbers that are suitable for life on the planet.
I myself ,would agree to this kind of reasoning. The planet needs to fix itself and be clean and green.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I believe all of you are focusing too much time on the guidestones. Obviously they were made up by a lunatic expecting a global disaster and if the lunatic expects some future government to automatically kill all newborns after the population reaches 500 million if it ever drops that low, then that is just sadistic. There are some crazy people not far from where I live. Apparently someone got some money to burn as well. I believe I read there was a granite quarry not far from the site so maybe the cost wasn't as high as it appears. It was a big waste of money in my opinion.

I'm also opposed to having one world language. I prefer English. If someone chose Chinese for example, I would not be happy at all. I suppose making a lot of people unhappy may be one way to help keep the population down. When everyone starts fighting for who's language stays, then that would cut down the population a whole lot more. Maybe the guidestones are sadistic. The guidestones are idiotic in my opinion for saying there should be one language and then putting the writing in multiple languages. Obviously the writer didn't think that one through or decided to call it a guidestone instead of something like NWO commandments.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I looked up the Georgia Guide Stones and found out that they we comissioned to be built by a person or persons using the pseudonym " R.C. Christian in 1979. The stones are located on the farm of Mildred & Wayne Mullenix, but the stones themselves were bought and are now owned by Elbert County. How much they paid and to whom was not mentioned, nor was wether the Mullenix's agreed to let them be placed there to begin with.

It appears to have been designed with consideration to how it lines up astrologically with the sun. It also has a plaque next to it implying some sort of "time capsule" is under it?

So what do we know so far, This "thing" was built by a person or persons that must have considerable resources that choose to remain unknown for some reason. It's some sort of "manafesto" describing how many people they believe should inhabit the earth and how those people should "reproduce", think, live and do thier "duty" by some sort of "world" ruler?

I don't like these things personally, what ever "lofty" ideas one may find in them are completely overshadowed by the "secrecy" surrounding them, and they have no business on public lands in the USA !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join