It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Agrees With The Georgia Guide Stones?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by artistpoet

Wow AP, I'm impressed, for the first time you've actually attempted to show some evidence for your position. However, the letter you posted would seem to support what I have been saying, that the guide stones are in opposition to the NWO. Read:

Which brings me to the Georgia Guide stones, and the 80 percent population reduction idea, and I realised that this is actually a very good thing, because all those undesirables are obviously the ones they are talking about. They are the ones that need governance or removal to allow the thinking, responsible ones such as ourselves to regain our freedom from imposed tyranny.

So while these people are still out there, we will have to deal with the government fictions imposing their policy upon us, because they can't tell the sheep from the shepherds. As I said before, you can have your Kindom, but it doesn't mean that the pirates dissapear.

Basically what this Thomas guy is saying, is that we as a people need to raise up our culture to something higher in order to throw off shackles of tyranny and oppression, and in his opinion this can't be done with current population levels as most people are simply filler.

Also I think it's worth pointing out that the letter was written by someone not affiliated with the stones, and no response was given from anyone who actually is. So everything in the letter is Thomas's interpretation.

So even your own evidence doesn't support your view of the stones being part of an NWO agenda. Still think you're right?....of course you do.....there's no changing someone as closed minded as you.

You say your impressed that I posted links - if you scroll back you will see I posted more - guess you read what you want to read.
Many members of government are not part of the global conspiracy - these are the ones referred to and perversely called corrupt - Read the tone of the email it is hateful against s 80% of the population.
Sure the email was not by Christan but to Christan the commissioner of the stones on behalf of a bunch of cowards who remain in the shadows.
Closed minded huh get you with your toy gun - Is it for the 80% of the population you say are a problem to your world view does it kill the unworthy as painlessly as possible as you wrote before
To not make the connection with the NWO agenda is your problem not mine
Read other posts that tie in the 10 dictates for your imagined Utopian society with NWO agenda little man
edit on 6-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Alright...I'll trash you again.......you really are a gluten for punishment aren't you?

Lets address your last post LINE BY LINE so we can really emphasize how utterly ridiculous you are.

You say your impressed that I posted links - if you scroll back you will see I posted more - guess you read what you want to read.

I'm not reading every post on this thread...it's 11 pages long! I've read EVERY post directed at me, and NONE of yours that are directed at me have links except the one mentioned in my last post! NONE OF THEM, get it?

Many members of government are not part of the global conspiracy - these are the ones referred to and perversely called corrupt - Read the tone of the email it is hateful against s 80% of the population.

I agree the guy seems disgusted with this 80%, but he never mentions killing them off. AND he HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE STONES, GET IT? NO of course you don't. You never get anything.

Sure the email was not by Christan but to Christan the commissioner of the stones on behalf of a bunch of cowards who remain in the shadows.

That's your opinion, and frankly form what I've seen your opinion isn't worth much.

Closed minded huh get you with your toy gun - Is it for the 80% of the population you say are a problem to your world view does it kill the unworthy as painlessly as possible as you wrote before

This is one of the most poorly written sentences yet, but please show me where I or anyone else mentioned painlessly killing the unworthy. If you could read you'd know that I NEVER EVER NOT EVEN ONE TIME SAID THAT! Go ahead, reread EVERYTHING I have posted, you won't find it. So who's reading what they want to read? Who? Answer me.

To not make the connection with the NWO agenda is your problem not mine
Read other posts that tie in the 10 dictates for your imagined Utopian society with NWO agenda little man

The stones mention nothing of the NWO, or of extermination. They give sound advice for how a modern society should exist. Again, you just read stuff that isn't there. Period. Get a clue.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Alright...I'll trash you again.......you really are a gluten for punishment aren't you?

Lets address your last post LINE BY LINE so we can really emphasize how utterly ridiculous you are.

You are the one advocating "painless" genocide on 6,500,000,000 people, look at yourself for a shining example of ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Justwork

Really? I am?

Show me where I said that.

Show me NOW. or apologize. I have been saying the exact OPPOSITE the ENTIRE TIME. How could you not see that?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

you just don't get it....the stones are GUIDE LINES for a, hate to use the term, but a utopian society that lives within entirely new cultural norms. Under these circumstances depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible, and it would simply be understood that it serves the greater good. If it was aimed at only at world governors why would they build it in the middle of a field?

So you never posted the above lines
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IE depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must be seeing things

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

you just don't get it....the stones are GUIDE LINES for a, hate to use the term, but a utopian society that lives within entirely new cultural norms. Under these circumstances depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible, and it would simply be understood that it serves the greater good. If it was aimed at only at world governors why would they build it in the middle of a field?

So you never posted the above lines
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IE depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must be seeing things

#ING THANK YOU.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

If the stones have a benign intent then your interpretation of them is far from that
You sound like a Eugenicist

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Really? I am?

Show me where I said that.

Show me NOW. or apologize. I have been saying the exact OPPOSITE the ENTIRE TIME. How could you not see that?

There you go. You state quite clearly that you wish to see a society where people are so brainwashed, they are resigned to accepting their deaths as needed. As an individual, you are morally, ethically and intellectually bankrupt, your life is so pathetic, so weak and so worthless, that your only pleasure is gained through the suffering of over 6,000,000,000 people.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Justwork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

wow you guys really cant read.....
that is my quote. Show me where I used the word "genocide" or "killing", or "death" in there.
I'm talking about a voluntary reduction in society by any other means hence the word "painless."

In order to interpret what I said as murder and genocide of 6.5 bil people you'd have to also consider killing billions as "painless." Is that really what you think? I guess so.

You people astound me.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

that is my quote. Show me where I used the word "genocide" or "killing", or "death" in there.
I'm talking about a voluntary reduction in society by any other means hence the word "painless."

In order to interpret what I said as murder and genocide of 6.5 bil people you'd have to also consider killing billions as "painless." Is that really what you think? I guess so.

You people astound me.

That's all lovely, but the fact of the matter is that you openly stated that you wish to live in a society where people accept their deaths as needed. Regardless of whether or not you call it a "genocide", or "killing", it doesn't matter, you wish to have most of the worlds population wiped out and you cannot deny that this is your opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You wrote ......................depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible,........................
If you did not mean what you wrote why write it

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You people astound me.

Read above post
Of so now death is not really death and genocide ie population culling by any means including brainwashed volunteering is not genocide - I must get the dictionary you read it sounds hilarious but false

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

you haven't read anything that I've posted. You WANT me to advocate "wiping out," your words...NEVER mine, because that would be an easy position to attack. Do I think a smaller population would be better? Yes. Do I think the best way there is by "wiping out" people? NO, I've never even implied it, you've simply twisted my words and added a few of your own to make it seem that way. Deny ignorance.

People should accept their own deaths, it's inevitable, but they shouldn't accept being "wiped out."
They should also accept that in this modern world having more than one MAYBE 2 kids is unnecessary, and by overloading yourself with responsibilities you end up taking away more of your personal freedoms than the NWO ever has. Populations WILL be reduced one way or another, I'm advocating the least painful way possible, which to you, based on your own interpretations not only includes, but starts with wiping people out.

You could seriously benefit from a reading comprehension test. I've been absolutely consistent in this thread, go ahead, check every post that I've made and try and catch me.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reducing populations does not ONLY MEAN KILLING AND CULLING, there are other ways which I have repeatedly stated.

seriously you ability to interpret written words is soooo sub par. Did you just learn english recently, because if thats the case I'm sorry I'm been so hard on you, otherwise.....you seriously need help.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reducing populations does not ONLY MEAN KILLING AND CULLING, there are other ways which I have repeatedly stated.

seriously you ability to interpret written words is soooo sub par. Did you just learn english recently, because if thats the case I'm sorry I'm been so hard on you, otherwise.....you seriously need help.

You should learn to express your thoughts more clearly
Your insults only amuse - Mr Angry
edit on 6-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

you haven't read anything that I've posted. You WANT me to advocate "wiping out," your words...NEVER mine, because that would be an easy position to attack. Do I think a smaller population would be better? Yes. Do I think the best way there is by "wiping out" people? NO, I've never even implied it, you've simply twisted my words and added a few of your own to make it seem that way. Deny ignorance.

You've never implied wiping out people? OK:

you just don't get it....the stones are GUIDE LINES for a, hate to use the term, but a utopian society that lives within entirely new cultural norms. Under these circumstances depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible , and it would simply be understood that it serves the greater good. If it was aimed at only at world governors why would they build it in the middle of a field?

To help you out, I have highlighted where you more than clearly state that you wish to see voluntary deaths alongside a brainwashing policy to make this pure evil seem normal to your victims.

People should accept their own deaths, it's inevitable, but they shouldn't accept being "wiped out."
They should also accept that in this modern world having more than one MAYBE 2 kids is unnecessary, and by overloading yourself with responsibilities you end up taking away more of your personal freedoms than the NWO ever has. Populations WILL be reduced one way or another, I'm advocating the least painful way possible, which to you, based on your own interpretations not only includes, but starts with wiping people out.

They aren't my interpretations, they are exactly the words you have written. Of course you are right, nobody should accept being wiped, which is why you want to brainwash people.

You could seriously benefit from a reading comprehension test. I've been absolutely consistent in this thread, go ahead, check every post that I've made and try and catch me.....

Oh you have been consistent, you wish to see everyone but 500,000,000 people wiped out, on that you have been unswerving. You could seriously benefit from being incarcerated in a psychiatric hospital.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Your ability to write in the English language is abysmal. In all of your posts, you have failed to correctly capitalise at the begining of sentences, or when you are using names, and I note quite a few basic spelling errors, and your use of punctuation is subpar. If I were you, which I am very grateful I am not, but if for a minute I removed all of the decent qualities that a human posesses and became you, I would at least consider improving my own abilities before commenting on those of others.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Perhaps you think there are too many wild flowers also - should they apply for voluntary stomping
What about clouds should they be blown away
Too many spiders?
Too many monkeys?
Your ridiculous

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reread the highlight genius, I say voluntary depopulation, not voluntary death. You said voluntary death. Not me, you. There IS a difference which I have spoken to again and again. Now how exactly do these stones also say anything about wiping people out?

Oh they don't, it's just another example of you not being able to read and understand very simple concepts.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'm posting on a forum site, grammar isn't high priority. I'm not writing a college paper or newspaper article.
Stop being a grammar nazi, it makes you look desperate. stay on topic chief.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join