It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are these ETs here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
I read the comments then I watched the video. I didn't listen long. Right after Kerry asked Marshall to introduce himself I had to stop viewing. I don't know where these people, Kerry AND Marshall, get the stuff they yap about but it's difficult for a person such as myself to take them seriously. They spew total, downright bs! Kerry interviews whistleblowers, contactees, etc., and nothing that she learns filters down to the general public. I never heard of her in the news or media.

Then comes Marshall with his angelic voices and the non-human "community"! Give me a break!

Did you expect news and media controlled by a few people in the world would show anything but what they want you to believe?

The Greater Community is another term for the universe which is filled with countless intelligent races, of which human race is one. You didn’t expect only human race to reside in this vast universe, did you?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantjennings
These "ET's" are here to sell books.......don't ya know?

The goal of the ET Intervention is to conquer the world clandestinely. We are being invaded covertly as we speak. People are being taken against their will. Wake up to the reality.

The Allies of Humanity came to alert us at the great risk of their own life and the security of their own home worlds, for the ET Intervention views them as their adversaries with the intention to wake up the humanity from its slumber, alert it to the ET Intervention, and prepare it to offset the Intervention. The Allies of Humanity knew very well that their mission to the Earth will be a one-way trip, for they would not be able to return to their worlds.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResistETIntervention

I read the comments then I watched the video. I didn't listen long. Right after Kerry asked Marshall to introduce himself I had to stop viewing. I don't know where these people, Kerry AND Marshall, get the stuff they yap about but it's difficult for a person such as myself to take them seriously. They spew total, downright bs! Kerry interviews whistleblowers, contactees, etc., and nothing that she learns filters down to the general public. I never heard of her in the news or media.

Then comes Marshall with his angelic voices and the non-human "community"! Give me a break!

Did you expect news and media controlled by a few people in the world would show anything but what they want you to believe?

The Greater Community is another term for the universe which is filled with countless intelligent races, of which human race is one. You didn’t expect only human race to reside in this vast universe, did you?

Don't get me wrong as I'm not really a cruel person. But I am honest and I am honestly telling you that I laugh at this stuff. Stuff that makes me laugh such as your comments: "...news and media controlled by a few people ...". Nope, no such thing. Primary news and media sources do report biased points of view but such is not true for all reporting sources.

The "Greater Community" doesn't really exist, that's just a romantic phrase that has nothing behind it. And, yes, IMO we are it in creation and whoever is in those pesky UFOs but I don't think that they come from afar. How far I don't know, but "local".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The "Greater Community" doesn't really exist, that's just a romantic phrase that has nothing behind it. And, yes, IMO we are it in creation and whoever is in those pesky UFOs but I don't think that they come from afar. How far I don't know, but "local".

So, what do you suppose are those "pesky UFOs"?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join