It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are these ETs here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
PROJECT CAMELOT: MARSHALL VIAN SUMMERS – INTERVIEW

This is a fascinating discussion that took place in front of a live audience in Estes Park, Colorado on September 11, 2011. It covers sovereignty of Planet Earth and the real exopolitics of interaction with the Galactic community of races currently visiting us.

Project Camelot: Marshall Vian Summers - Interview

To learn more about this topic
To discuss more on this topic

edit on 4-3-2012 by ResistETIntervention because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 4/3/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ResistETIntervention

......and the real exopolitics of interaction with the Galactic community of races currently visiting us.

Did I miss something? Is this now considered fact rather than fiction? When did that happen, and when did people start taking the IDIOTS at "project camelot" for real? Exopolitics? Really?

And people wonder why this subject is considered a complete and utter joke by the very people we need on our side.

Just once, just once I would love to see this community speak out in unison against the idiots that make us look like fools because they take us to be fools. But thanks to the huge amount of ignorance in this subject (which in these modern times I can only think is self imposed) that will never happen. The useful idiots that hoaxers like "project camelot" and the like depend on ensure that anybody that wants to make something up will find an audience that will spread it for them like religion and fact.

Sad, sad example of the current state of this subject.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
And people wonder why this subject is considered a complete and utter joke by the very people we need on our side.

Exopolitics is perhaps the worst scourge this field has ever faced. Absolutely zero evidence, only people babbling.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Did I miss something? Is this now considered fact rather than fiction? When did that happen, and when did people start taking the IDIOTS at "project camelot" for real? Exopolitics? Really?

Yes, you did miss a lot.

Do you have the vantage point to observe what is truly occurring on this planet? Can you honestly say that you know what is truly occurring on this planet?
edit on 4-3-2012 by ResistETIntervention because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

......and the real exopolitics of interaction with the Galactic community of races currently visiting us.

Just once, just once I would love to see this community speak out in unison against the idiots that make us look like fools because they take us to be fools. But thanks to the huge amount of ignorance in this subject (which in these modern times I can only think is self imposed) that will never happen. The useful idiots that hoaxers like "project camelot" and the like depend on ensure that anybody that wants to make something up will find an audience that will spread it for them like religion and fact.

Sad, sad example of the current state of this subject.

So do you think that you know the truth more than anyone else? How do you know Project Camelot is a hoax? What evidence do you have?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResistETIntervention
Yes, you did miss a lot.

Do you have the vantage point to observe what is truly occurring on this planet? Can you honestly say that you know what is truly occurring on this planet?

We can only judge by the evidence. Project Camelot and the Exopolitics cultists present nothing to support their claims.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Exopolitics is perhaps the worst scourge this field has ever faced. Absolutely zero evidence, only people babbling.

Considering the time you replied since I posted, you commented before you even bothered to watch the video.

I ask the same question that I asked MainLineThis. Do you have the vantage point to observe what is occurring on this planet? Can you honestly say you know what is truly occurring on this planet?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
So do you think that you know the truth more than anyone else? How do you know Project Camelot is a hoax? What evidence do you have?

What evidence has Project Camelot or the Exopolitics crowd presented to support their claims? Anecdotes, no matter how much they appeal to you or confirm your beliefs, are not evidence. Anyone can claim anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Considering the time you replied since I posted, you commented before you even bothered to watch the video.

The video is almost two months old. Who says I didn't bother to watch it?

I ask the same question that I asked MainLineThis. Do you have the vantage point to observe what is occurring on this planet? Can you honestly say you know what is truly occurring on this planet?

And I will ask you the same question again. We can only judge by the evidence. What evidence has Project Camelot presented?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

And I will ask you the same question again. We can only judge by the evidence. What evidence has Project Camelot presented?

Marshall Vian Summers has no affiliation with Project Camelot. I personally do not know anything about the organization except that the interviewer is affiliated with it.

So, what I can attempt to answer are questions regarding the content of the interview and not of the organization.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So, what I can attempt to answer are questions regarding the content of the interview and not of the organization.

Then what evidence has Marshall Vian Summers presented?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ha, ha, ha, As I awoke from a dream the other morning, I heard "The Abians/Abeons? are protolling.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Onboard2 because: removed a word

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Do you have the vantage point to observe what is occurring on this planet? Can you honestly say you know what is truly occurring on this planet?

I guess you need to think about this question and ask yourself, what vantage point do they have that is different from the rest of us?

Do they have their own spaceship that gives them a better view of what is happening, or is it true because they say it is, think about it?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob

What evidence has Project Camelot or the Exopolitics crowd presented to support their claims? Anecdotes, no matter how much they appeal to you or confirm your beliefs, are not evidence. Anyone can claim anything.

Robert Dean presented some good pictures at one of his 1 hour+ talks in Spain I think it was.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This guys a idiot... I bet he was a lonely kid with a lot of imaginary friends. YEA I'm sure he communicates with aliens.. Alot of these people need meds...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I read the comments then I watched the video. I didn't listen long. Right after Kerry asked Marshall to introduce himself I had to stop viewing. I don't know where these people, Kerry AND Marshall, get the stuff they yap about but it's difficult for a person such as myself to take them seriously. They spew total, downright bs! Kerry interviews whistleblowers, contactees, etc., and nothing that she learns filters down to the general public. I never heard of her in the news or media.

Then comes Marshall with his angelic voices and the non-human "community"! Give me a break!
edit on 5-3-2012 by The Shrike because: To correct reply.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
They spew total, downright bs! Kerry interviews whistleblowers, contactees, etc., and nothing that she learns filters down to the general public. I never heard of her in the news or media.

In order words, anyone who can make up a story that supports their beliefs...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
These "ET's" are here to sell books.......don't ya know?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Then what evidence has Marshall Vian Summers presented?

What sort of evidence are you looking for?

If you can observe the world objectively, you’ll see what the Allies of Humanity have observed and transmitted to us in their briefings. In addition, they filled in the gaps providing us with missing puzzles to the UFO/ET phenomena, which we could not have possibly known about, for the humanity does not yet know anything about life in the universe.

For example, the Allies of Humanity said that we have been “visited” for a very long time throughout our history. They also said that these ET Collectives (of the ET Intervention) are not military force, but resource explorers. One of the resources they seek is biological resources such as blood, plasma, DNA, bone marrow, skin, and body organs. They related that these substances are valuable commodities in some parts of the Greater Community because they are used to make medicines and breed new life forms. Some of the abductees who are not returned are used as such resources. We could not have possibly known about why they are here or what they want from us.

There are four arenas of activities that the ET Intervention is carrying out on the human societies, one of which is manipulating our religious values and impulses. The following is not from the Allies of Humanity briefings, but my own deduction from what they communicated to us.

Consider some of the religions in human history and certain rituals that involved offerings of blood or bodies to “god(s).” You can see how certain ETs have been manipulating our religious values and impulses even then. They would appear with advanced technology incomprehensible to our ancestors and present themselves as “gods,” and demand that they provide blood and bodies as offerings. Being superstitious due to lack of any understanding about life in the universe, our ancestors obeyed these ETs thinking that they are gods, and offered them what they demanded. It is strange though, why they never questioned what God would do with blood and bodies. So, what sort of resources these ETs are seeking here, as relayed to us by the Allies of Humanity, also demystifies certain religious rituals in ancient time.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I guess you need to think about this question and ask yourself, what vantage point do they have that is different from the rest of us?

Do they have their own spaceship that gives them a better view of what is happening, or is it true because they say it is, think about it?

Humanity does not have the vantage point to know what is truly occurring on this planet because it has not traveled far enough into the space. How can we know anything about life in the universe?

Yes, the Allies of Humanity do have their own spaceship and they were able to observe the ET Intervention from a hidden vantage point in the vicinity of this planet, so that they can warn the humanity about the Intervention.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join