It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been to Heaven(The Real Heaven)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You were back with your soul group. The other part of you soul is still over there and you might be having trouble staying apart.

It is not really heaven it is where you live in between incarnations but because you have the contrast of a human body as a back drop it feels fabulous. It is nothing to worry about, things are happening to loads of us around the world right now. It can get realllly intense though and when it happens there is nothing you could have done to prepare, I was 100% sure I was ready and got wrecked....could only sleep in 20 min intervals for about a week after. People wont think your crazy for long...you'll see

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I thought you were not afraid?

You are losing credibilty with me, I am sorry.

This really smells like a "look at me" thread, you can't even tell us the context of the conversation...
edit on 3/4/2012 by adigregorio because: loosing to losing (loose fingers)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by adigregorio

and spoken to a real god.
I am sorry,I didn't "spoke" any word as I was just listen the few words I have been told.

Please tell us what the words were ... pretty please

Woody
Now,woody if I tell you this a million devils would pounce on me,so please understand.

Ok, but in that case why did you start the thread if only to tease us with your superior knowledge that you cannot share with us poor mere mortals ... that's just cruel.

Go on ... tell us ... if the devils come out I'll pop around with my W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) girls to mop them up for you

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Context here is important.... This is coming from the same guy who claims (through no scientific knowledge of his own) that dinosaurs never existed....

dinosaurs thread by diamonsmith

move along folks, trust me, nothing to see here....
edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

This really smells like a "look at me" thread, you can't even tell us the context of the conversation...
I understand what you are saying ,no problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It would seem that we all live in our own realities, some in great numbers grounded in a particular group. A group considered the 'mean' (average) and those great numbers define a certain 'sanity' or allowable or expected behavior, in other words, that of normal people, or the behavior best suited for that culture. Within that group are those who need to display individuality, and there are a host of ways they might display it. some play the 'clever' card, others the superiority, still others a mystic ambiance. There are many within the greater group all trying to display individuality, a specialness. It comes at no surprise that this OP might have hit on his/her specific 'knac' It seems unlikely that you have actually been to heaven, and who knows your mental stability, but it neither makes you good or bad, just one in the long line of individuals trying to manifest their own uniqueness. There is a lot of folks here who feel it's their moment of fame, even if ultimately mocked or rebuked. There's really little in your post of substance, never the less it could well have been "a real experiance for you'" The rest of us...... well it seems hardly likely that you went to heaven. It's just not an occurance that happens very often to people, if ever. In religious tones, Biblically, there are less than a handful of individuals who have seen heaven and not died, and after all if it is part of the discussion "Heaven" then it goes hand in hand with a God and Biblical precepts. Honestly, if you seem to have these .....halucinations.... you might want to seek someone to talk to, to determine if you might need psyciatric help or at least observation. But on the face of it, it seems harmless enough, may your day be enjoyable....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Context here is important.... This is coming from the same guy who claims (through no scientific knowledge of his own) that dinosaurs never existed...
And argue that further.

But this topic is about my story,

"I have been to Heaven(The Real Heaven)"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"It's happened during sleep but not as a dream but as something very real and tangible."

Maybe it was a dream?
Dreams can be very vivid and some emotions/feelings can be very intense while dreaming.
My dreams are very realistic especially when I'm lucid, its amazing actually.

Or maybe you did go to heaven.
It would be nice to hear more information about your experience, im sure it would be interesting.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So you are afraid to tell us what the god said, because you will get attacked by "sharks" here?

Might want to edit out the "I am not afraid" from the OPost...just sayin'

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

One time I was asleep, and I was brought to the white house and fought secret agents and saved the day and i wasn't even dreaming it was real!!

your thread shows me what faith you have in God,,, therefore God must be real,,,, at first i didnt believe, but now i know i was just being deceived,,, now i believe in the god of your dreams!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Honestly, if you seem to have these .....halucinations...
Sure why not.

Telling my story,I only wanted to share a real experience.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I seriously cant imagine, for one second, you being taken to heaven, and then coming to ATS and writing about it. I swear down I think you're having a laugh at our expense, and surely you can't expect to be taken seriously? Why YOU, and why post about it here of all places....I dont know what to think, but I dont think I'd be coming on here writing if I'd just been taken to Heaven.
Then you say, you will have to suffer for mentioning it on here?!
I think I'd have been in my local church...or something...

I am sorry if this sounds harsh, I always find an appeal in a title, and go from there...but your threads are like a carrot in front of a donkey. I also think you are writing these strange non-explanical threads just for S&F

For some reason your threads always pop up on my homepage, and I have to agree with Talltexxxan ....I always think the title may present some interesting offering,...but the gist of your threads is just a statement with no explanation whatsoever. I really hope that your threads start to give some insight into the title. It is VERY frustrating to keep reading the same non explanations of every thread you make...
:puz
edit on 4-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why are you constantly dodging the question on the content of what "God" told you. Would it really be that damaging to you if you revealed just an ounce of what was said, or the general idea of what you were told?

Seems counterproductive to me, what actually is the purpose of this thread if you are unwilling to reveal the meat and bones of what people are asking you?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOngoingJourney

This is why, as I pointed out way way way ago:

Cryptic responses save people from having to be honest. The OPer is afraid of telling us what really happened, as they have said several times now. They are afraid of being attacked.

The OPost is a lie, just because it says "I am not afraid"

The rest of it is moot, because of that fear.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

Or maybe you did go to heaven. It would be nice to hear more information about your experience, im sure it would be interesting.
What more I can add,just an experience that it shouldn't happen in normal life conditions.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This thread is now closed for a staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join