It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been to Heaven(The Real Heaven)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Answer my questions please:

Alright, so there are many heavens. Did you go to one of them? Did you go to the common one? Or was it your own special little heaven? What did god sound like? Just a loud voice? I thought a human would die if they heard the voice of god? You said you were a living being in heaven...

I will keep asking until you answer them, your hocus pocus talk is falling on deaf ears.

You come in here saying you went to heaven, then you give ZERO information other than "I was told something by god!"

This is called priming the pump. You want to get stars, and flags I am sure. You post magic mumbo jumbo to get props from the mumbo believers, for even though your posts lack substance it resonsates with their beliefs.

All you have to do is respond cryptically (If that is what you think these "answers" are.)

If you keep this up I am going to call for a mod, this is the behavior that causes the angry posters. Not fair to just punish the angry folks, when people like you are constantly taunting them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Answer my questions please: Alright, so there are many heavens. Did you go to one of them? Did you go to the common one? Or was it your own special little heaven? What did god sound like? Just a loud voice? I thought a human would die if they heard the voice of god? You said you were a living being in heaven... I will keep asking until you answer them, your hocus pocus talk is falling on deaf ears.
I stated that in my opening post.

And....I am not afraid...EVER,..Because I always tell the Truth!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You did not answer those question, I re-read the OP 3 times just now.

Alright, so there are many heavens. Did you go to one of them? Did you go to the common one? Or was it your own special little heaven? What did god sound like? Just a loud voice? I thought a human would die if they heard the voice of god? You said you were a living being in heaven...

Here they are again, if you could just quickly re-type your answers out.

Like you re-typed the part about not being afraid, and telling the truth.

(Neither of which I said you were the opposite. Said you were priming the pump.)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

First

I am a good and gentle person;so,

The Real heaven.

Just a loud voice.

Sound like thunder,very strong.

A living being as I am alive,now, otherwise I would be dead.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
This happened to me in the past.

How long ago in the past? Years, months, days...hours?

I was raised to heaven against my will.

Your whole body? Or just your "spirit"?

It's happened during sleep but not as a dream but as something very real and tangible.

Wait a sec?!

You said at the begining that "this" (single time) happend in the past. Now "It's happened" Which is "It has happened" this signifies that it has happened (see) more than once. Which is it? Once, or on-going?

Is a good feeling of peace divine lack of any harm, lack of any negative thought, a feeling of eternal love, protection, a place where nothing bad can come and there is no grief.

Um, forcing people AGAINST THEIR WILL to go there sounds pretty bad to me. Just sayin' and you said they took you against your will. Just sayin'

Well I shouldn't say that but someone up there tell me some things which I will not speak about.
As a loud voice.But I wasn't scared.

If you refuse to pass on the knowledge gleaned in this meeting, then you are very much scared of the consequences of passing on said knowledge.

There are some more questions that popped up while reading the OPost a few more times, in the hopes of finding those answers you mentioned. You may have not lied in the OPost, but saying you already posted those answers is a lie, for I can not find them. Here, or in heaven.

(Post Made before OPers above reply)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

"The most powerful weapon in the world is the word"

Please. You're certainly no Shakespeare.

I usually don't come on threads simply to flick the ear of the Op, but this time I cannot control myself. I'm in complete agreement with TallTexxxan on this one. You seem to be a person who simply enjoys attention. You speak in circles and your words don't make sense. It appears as though you try to be philosophical by using big words, yet they aren't even in the correct context. Please at least try to learn the definitions of the words you want to use and you'll begin to make sense. Stress is placed on the word 'begin'.

Your Op is just fluff.

I have to agree with all of th above especially the comments TallTexxxan made in his first post ... I always check out your threads in the hope of learning something new and always come away a little disappointed because the thread content never lives up to the thread title/

For example you started this thread to tell us about your trip to heaven ... then refuse to tell us anything about it ... if you are not aloud to share the information you were given then what was the reason behind the thread ... as someone else mentioned ... that sounds like ego to me sweetie !

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

First

I am a good and gentle person;so,

Now here is a side note, just for me to make.

If you are a good person, how could you spend eternity in heaven knowing that billions of people are suffering in hell? Me, also being a good person, could not live with myself for any amount of time (let alone eternity!) knowing that friends, family, and billions of others were constantly being tortured and were in pain.

That heaven would be hell to me.

--Sorry, got a little side tracked (See how to properly prime a pump?)

The Real heaven.

AHHH So you have been to a fake heaven then? If not, how can you know that this one was real and the others were fake?

Just a loud voice.

Fair enough, could have been the archangel then. Or are you 100% certain it was god?

Sound like thunder,very strong.

Zeus? You sure you were in the real heaven, and not on Olympus? (Sorry, humor.) Archangel reportedly has a thunder tone voice. So are you certain it was god?

A living being as I am alive,now, otherwise I would be dead.

Well it wasn't the christian god that talked to you then, he kills folks with the volume of his voice.

(Or she, depending on the movie.)

Anyway, it is a pretty story. Inspires bubbly feelings of niceness, and all that. But, it seems to be lacking the true knowledge of the next world that I am looking for. Of course, you are more than welcome to prove me wrong there. But no thread in this particular forum sub-set EVER does, that is why this forum set is here.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Adi why are you so on.

Your whole body? Or just your "spirit"?
I think spirit but the whole spirit as I feel the experience physical.

You said at the begining that "this" (single time) happend in the past. Now "It's happened" Which is "It has happened" this signifies that it has happened (see) more than once. Which is it? Once, or on-going?
It happened in the past.

Um, forcing people AGAINST THEIR WILL to go there sounds pretty bad to me. Just sayin' and you said they took you against your will. Just sayin'
I can not make out what exactly was the purpose.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Woo hoo! Awesome, thank you for the answers. I knew you were not all that bad, just from watching you dance

Also, I do not understand your question:
"Adi why are you so on. "

On what, perhaps a language barrier? I will answer it, I promise, as soon as I know what it is

If it was a question pertaining to my fervant skeptisism of this thread, my last post semi explains it. I too am on the quest for knowledge, and I thought this thread may have some. It wasn't until after the 4 pages I realized what was going on, or at least what I think is going on.

So, I made a comment. To make sure my assumptions were founded, still not sure. I will not attack your tale, that is not the purpose of these forums (gray area). I will try to glean as much of the knowledge I seek from the words though, assuming there is any there to get.

(Thank you again for answering my questions!)
edit on 3/4/2012 by adigregorio because: threads TO these forums (gray area)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

(Thank you again for answering my questions!)
You are welcome,any time,as I said before It's very hard these days to tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I want to stop reading but I can't

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I believe in God, but not religion.

Too many competing deity's for my liking.

If one believes in the Bible, and claims to see and spoke to Jesus - Why are followers of Islam seeing Allah? All these religions with people who claim they see their deity, Jesus, Allah, Brahman or who ever - Why is it that all these people see different deity's and not just one, God?

edit on 4-3-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

You must understand there is only one true God and then there is Satan trying to destroy Gods plan . Satan being the most subtle of all and able to disguise himself as an angel of light has deceived many by playing one of the many deities he pretends to be . Satan is a play actor and over the millennia has been numerous gods to numerous people because he needs to be worshiped and wants to take the place of the one true God.

Then maybe the OP was taken to heaven in the spirit to be a witness before the return of Jesus and only then can tell us of His encounter. Before Jesus returns , Satan will be cast out of heaven physically and when he arrives here he again will try to play God to all working to deceive and destroy souls.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Which is why I am uncertain of your claims.

You claim to have been to the real heaven, and spoken to a real god.

But when asked for real answers, we can not have any...

Now, mind you, you have been forthcoming on some of the details. The minor details, but what about the big ones. What did the god say to you? Was it a paragraph of information? If so, can we have one sentence?

I mean if a god said a sentence, it should be pretty obvious just by the content.

I know, maybe you can answer this one:

"How did you know it was a god?"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

and spoken to a real god.
I am sorry,I didn't "spoke" any word as I was just listen the few words I have been told.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"How did you know it was a god?"
I know.

link   

I am sorry,I didn't "spoke" any word as I was just listen the few words I have been told.

Please tell us what the words were ... pretty please

Woody

link   

TextIf you are a good person, how could you spend eternity in heaven knowing that billions of people are suffering in hell? Me, also being a good person, could not live with myself for any amount of time (let alone eternity!) knowing that friends, family, and billions of others were constantly being tortured and were in pain.

There is no hell this is a lie by the churches of men , if you study the bible in its original languages you will see the truth . No God would send His children to a lake of fire for eternity for being deceived by his most intelligent creation , Satan. If the OP has been to heaven he should be able to shed some light on this issue.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Alright, so it was just a few words.

If we can not have the exact words, what did they pertain to.

(I really hope it isn't a doom-and-gloom ending.)

EDIT

And you just "know" it was a god?

What are your credentials in god judging? How come you just "knew", have you met other gods?
edit on 3/4/2012 by adigregorio because: Obvious edit is obvious

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Please tell us what the words were ... pretty please

Woody
Now,woody if I tell you this a million devils would pounce on me,so please understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, using more than one or two short sentences, would you mind telling us how you knew it was a god?
We would all like to know so we would be able to recognize one ourselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join