It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been to Heaven(The Real Heaven)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

continue to read your threads if I come across them but I will no longer get my hopes up that there will ever actually be somthing of substance within your words.
As that substance(some think they know) it's not known because she disappear long time ago.

But I know.

Because once I said

"The most powerful weapon in the world is the word"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

I think "short stories" would have been more appropriate
It is a personal Real story.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

And some may believe that too but I prefer to deal with facts, not fairy tales, sorry!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Is it just me or do religious people
Religious people are we know...who ..and what is their religion as many knows....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by jerryznv

I don't think you went to heaven...you were in fact abducted by aliens
I am sorry but I have another opinion about "aliens".

You are entitled to that (your own opinion)....but I tell you this is a classic case of alien abduction...and thought manipulation!

Heaven was only a implanted memory...so you would not remember the abduction...happens all the time!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

continue to read your threads if I come across them but I will no longer get my hopes up that there will ever actually be somthing of substance within your words.
"The most powerful weapon in the world is the word"

Then sir, you must be using an old rusty BB gun.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeWayz

And some may believe that too but I prefer to deal with facts, not fairy tales, sorry!
No problem,is normal to be this way as always has been.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You where not in "heaven" it sounds like you where in Timelessness. if this was more than merely a dream, for one reason or another, you experienced timelessness, there was a purpose. you should research the topic...may I suggest reading "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton. this may shed some light on your experience. you can also research the latest in Quantum theory and geometric energy vibrations.
try www.divinecosmos.com... David has very interesting theories they I believe will be important in unified field theory. try this as well www.lawofone.info... ... just try to keep an open mind and realize that mankind don't have many real answers yet, many are closed minded and think we have all the answers, this is false.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I believe in God, but not religion.

Too many competing deity's for my liking.

If one believes in the Bible, and claims to see and spoke to Jesus - Why are followers of Islam seeing Allah? All these religions with people who claim they see their deity, Jesus, Allah, Brahman or who ever - Why is it that all these people see different deity's and not just one, God?

edit on 4-3-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You are entitled to that (your own opinion)....but I tell you this is a classic case of alien abduction...and thought manipulation!
As I said...

"I know what I will have to suffer now for my words above... "

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Then sir, you must be using an old rusty BB gun.
Sure that some will say anything in order to.....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
dude, you need some more sleep. you aren't answering anyone's questions; its like your in your own little world. If that is true, I doubt you are taking your Heaven experience as catalyst; you seem to be milking it for ego purposes instead.

It's a shame. You went there for a reason, yet you come down here and sow confusion? Explain yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Religious people are we know...who ..and what is their religion as many knows....

It's worse than I thought...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scooter3200

just try to keep an open mind and realize that mankind don't have many real answers yet, many are closed minded and think we have all the answers, this is false.
In no case we have answers on contrary the questions are becoming more, absolute truths are hidden all over.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

As I said...

"I know what I will have to suffer now for my words above... "

You'll have to suffer?

Suffer what...a little skepticism on the internet...I hope that is all you're going to suffer!

Wait until you truly are before God...and he says "remember when you said you had already been here..."? That is when your suffering will really start!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

but not religion.
I didn't say anything about religion, on contrary.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
You're claiming to have gone to Heaven and heard a voice..

In the past people who have claimed this were given a great task to complete.

Were you given a great task or did you just overhear God talking? I hope you realize that if you are a Christian your own faith condemns you to hell if this is a lie. I hope for the sake of your soul, that it is not. (seems like one to me.)

So again, what was God's plan that allowed you to take a peek at his realm in the clouds? I'm sure he didn't bring you up for nothing.. Did God tell you to post nonsense and rubbish on ATS? Was that his plan?

Ah such warm and peacefull loving god that routinely condemns us to hell for...REALLY?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tagasbob

It's a shame. You went there for a reason, yet you come down here and sow confusion? Explain yourself.
Recounting a personal experience I do not think I did a bad thing.

As the reason I don't know.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by GBP/JPY

can I have more details..
It was a very short period of time,only to be told some things...

So are you going to share what you were told?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You still haven't explained what happened in heaven, or what was said. Unless it was about those volcanos coming with their signs?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join